[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder to everyone co-opting to be a good and courteous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1460246745096.jpg (167 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1460246745096.jpg
167 KB, 690x460
Friendly reminder to everyone co-opting to be a good and courteous phantom. Stick near the host and make sure they get where they want to go. Remember, it might be there first time and they might want to explore the area. A good phantom does not charge ahead, kill all the enemies, open all the shortcuts and leave his host in the dust. Stick with your Heir.

Be good, /v/.
>>
File: 1326587617424.png (59 KB, 362x343) Image search: [Google]
1326587617424.png
59 KB, 362x343
Can't wait for the rusemaster videos of DS3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rDDviYpHEE
>>
So we can agree that while it is the most active, the PvP is the least fun it has ever been, right?

The only time I had fun with PvP was when I was on the side of the host and we just effortlessly kicked in the shit out of every invader because its hilariously unbalanced.
>>
>>334666145
I actually am a pretty good phantom. I just follow the host usually and do whatever he wants to do. The problem is deciding how long to stay. I might have only wanted help with a certain area and then wants you to fuck off.
>>
>>334666145

whenever im summoned i chill with my host and only attack what they instigate
>>
>putting sign anywhere before boss

fuck those lazy niggers i need souls
>>
>>334666967
hosts should know how to use the black crystal if they don't need help anymore.
>>
>>334666528
All you have to do is use mobs to fight the host, its not unbalanced
>>
File: 1460319450204.jpg (39 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
1460319450204.jpg
39 KB, 499x500
>>334666145

>Co-oping with a host in undead settlement
>Get invaded by dark spirit
>Darko is chilling by a bunch of mobs in plain-sight of us
>Host decides to bumrush darko and gets killed immediately
>>
>>334666528
>try out blue sentinels just for the hell of it
>every summon has been a clusterfuck of 4 of us against 1 red phantom
>only time it isn't is when there were 3 purple phantoms out at the same time against 4 of us
I almost feel kinda bad for invaders.
>>
So yesterday there was a thread where people pointed out that invaders have it too hard in Das3.

They got told to either not invade then, "git gud" etc.

Don't those people realise that gimping reds makes some other covenants useless?

I am a darkmoon and if reds are fed up with 4v1s then I don't have anyone to hunt/ blues don't have anyone to protect.

So why are people so glad about reds being nerfed?

I'm glad that twinks are gone and that's an achievement but everything beyond that was unnecessary
>>
>watchdogging
>every fucking invasion also gets yellowfaggot heysel invading with her infinite estus and she always ignores the host
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.