[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Nep story should I play first?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 7SoSQl3.jpg (394 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
7SoSQl3.jpg
394 KB, 1920x1080
Which Nep story should I play first?
>>
>>334664128
Noire is the hardest.
Nep and Vert are the easiest.
Blanc starts out a little hard then becomes easy once you get ram/rom.
>>
>>334664128
Look up a guide for Neptune's if you want the true ending. There's some esoteric bullshit there.
>>
>>334664128
which nep is this? they are already worse than COD with the releases
>>
>>334665432
It's not that bad. You just have to scan for new events after doing any story mission and get one share triggered event per goddess.

Although I think that doing the normal end route first is better.
>>
>>334664128
>People still play this shit
It's like watching the same generic SoL anime on repeat for 5 years.
>>
>>334666146
oh shit...
>>
You can be killed as Blanc at the very start if you get unlucky.
>>
>>334667904
Blanc is astonishingly terrible in this game.
>>
>>334668076
Blanc isn't very good in general.
She's all about tanking in a game where you can't manage what characters get attacked by enemies.
>>
>>334664128
>Chose Vert
>Dropped the game an hour later, after realizing that I would have to grind, just to grind, with a ton of paid DLC already invested.
>>
>>334668175
Also her magic defense is crap in a game where all of the strongest attacks are elemental, her movement range is the lowest, and she has terrible accuracy while simultaneously having some of the lowest hit count special moves. Just terrible.
>>
>>334668227
There's grinding in this game? Well I guess that first Vert's fetch quest was pretty bad. But you just need to spam your spear spell and kill 4 things at once.
>>
>>334668227
>there isn't any weapons dlc for this game
>clearly a pcuck
Why do PC users go into threads to shitpost about games they can't play?
>>
>>334664128
Try use a strawpoll in the op anon, it usually works on a better answer, also
>charactar
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.