[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have a DS thread. I bought a r4 card recently, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Nintendo-DS-Fat-Blue.jpg (3 MB, 2660x2420) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-DS-Fat-Blue.jpg
3 MB, 2660x2420
Let's have a DS thread.

I bought a r4 card recently, but I don't know what games to get seeing as I already own almost every first party title that was released.

What are some of your favorite DS games that may or may not be well known? Bonus points if it's something that can't be accessed from buying a game (rom hacks, translation patches, etc.)
>>
ITT it is 2004
>>
>>334662705
Don't ever reply to my thread again without contributing to it.
>>
Same here, bought it a market last week. Apparently you have to mess with the clock or something before you use it, any details so I don't fuck up my DS?
>>
File: f7a.jpg (29 KB, 680x584) Image search: [Google]
f7a.jpg
29 KB, 680x584
>>334663096
>>
File: 75082123.gif (636 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
75082123.gif
636 KB, 500x294
>>334663096
It's "Don't fucking reply to me unless you are contributing to the thread" you meme spouting piece of shit.
>>
>>334662536
I forgot how much the fat DS looked like a Fisher Price toy.
>>
>>334663545
Sounds like you got one of those fake r4 cards. Does it have the year "20xx" pasted on the cart?

The bootlegging jew designed it to automatically make itself obsolete by preventing access to it after a year to get the more clueless consumers to buy annually "updated" versions so they could make more money.

As long as you set the clock to that specific year it should work fine.
>>
>>334663875
Don't ever reply to my thread again without contributing to it.
>>
>>334664528
Yeah, it has 2016 on it. Should have bought it online but I think they're actually banned now and I've been meaning to get one for years.
>>
>>334665025
It's no big deal really, as long as you just set the clock back before you use it.

I got the same one, It was a bitch to find. I didn't want to use any of those chinese sites to buy them since I don't trust putting my credit card info on them, I ended up looking around on Amazon until I I found a very vaguely worded item description that I took a gamble on.

It was listed as "TECHTOOLKIT® Micro SDHC Adapter for DS, DSi, & 3DS"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.