[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OCELOOOTT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
OCELOOOTT
>>
but who wuz baby?
>>
>>334656819
>image.jpg

Figures
>>
This boss felt a whole lot like a Bloodborne boss in the best way possible. I really enjoyed it.

But was it him or the baby that had a connection with Seath?
>>
>>334657940
Supposedly Oceiros went mad seeking power and found Seath's research.
>>
>>334658238
>>334657940
Or the other way around
>>
>>334657940
He was consumed by the research Seath left behind.
What it sounded like during the boss fight was like he was trying to convince his child there was nothing wrong, which there clearly is (I mean look at him).
>>
>>334659248
Where was the kid though? Thanks for the information though.
>>
>>334659939
>blind dragon
>invisible child
>child has a very human cry

I'm not trying to draw any parallels here, but...
>>
>>334659939
I assume the kid isn't actually there, maybe his mental anguish is just so great that we're hearing his memory.
It was really haunting, I loved it.
>>
>>334660140
He wasn't even a dragon really.
Looked more like a large rat.
>>
>>334660140
Remind me of said parallel?

>>334660169
What I found interesting was the Drakeblood Knight that was in the room after him and the fact that a illusory wall leads to the Untended Graves. I wonder what that all meant? DS3 already has some of the best lore potential.
>>
File: Crossbreed Priscilla.png (216 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
Crossbreed Priscilla.png
216 KB, 500x317
>>334660690
>Remind me of said parallel?
>>
>>334660690
I've got no clue about that other stuff.
The Untended Graves and the alternate Firelink Shrine shocked the hell out of me, I wasn't expecting it.
It seems like DS3's story is that the whole fabric between worlds is even more fucky than it was in DS2.
Everything is sort of mixing in with other worlds.
The one bit of evidence being the fact that the entire Wall of Lothric just "appeared" one day.
>>
>>334657616
DLC maybe. The Divine Blessing item makes a ref to that boss and his wife's baby (Ocelot)
>>
>>334662145
oh shove of with that, he probably just ended up killing the baby himself anyway
>>
>>334656819
Is he Lothric's father?
>>
>>334656819
so let me see if I've got this.

Ocerios was the King of Lothric and, like the rest of his line, was obsessed with getting the perfect heir to be the next Lord. He eventually delved into Seath's research, went mad, and turned himself into a dragon like monster. Ocelott was one of his kids that ran away because Ocerios is now completely bonkers.

Meanwhile, Lothric and Lorian are just sitting there, letting the age of fire finally come to an end.
>>
>>334662145
That and his wife is hinted to be Gwynevere.
>>
>>334656819
I can't wait until EpicNameBro gets to this boss
:^)
>>
>>334662384
Absolutely not. Gwynevere married a god, not a man.
>>
>>334662380
Alternative theory, Ocelotte can actually turn invisible, just like Seath's daughter. Note how you can hear crying during the first phase of the fight.
>>
>>334662580
You're fucking retarded.
His daughter isn't part fucking dragon so why the fuck would she turn invisible?
>>
File: 1454554794754.jpg (16 KB, 512x383) Image search: [Google]
1454554794754.jpg
16 KB, 512x383
>>334662580
>holding invisible baby
>hear crying
>he crushes invisible baby and flips out
>thought he was just crazy
>mfw he probably did just crush the baby
>>
>>334656819
I thought the baby was just his way of coping with his madness. He wanted to be like Seath so bad and wanted to be an actual dragon so he, in his madness, made himself believe he had a dragon heir.
>>
I started running through DS1 today, I'm not doing painfully awful so I consider that a success. I'll probably try the other (dark) soul games after this.

How would you rank 1, 2 & 3? I'm getting conflicting opinions.
>>
>>334662671
His baby likely is part fucking dragon, although not in the same way as Priscilla. Oceiros was obsessed with dragons and found Seath's research and started experimenting on humans trying to turn them into dragons. That's what those fuckers in the Irithyll Dungeon are with the long as fuck necks.

His research led him to experimenting on himself, resulting in his form we fight in the garden. He likely experimented on Ocelot as well, mutating him and fucking everything up in his obsession and madness.
>>
>>334663146
My personal ranking of the Souls/Borne series:

Bloodborne > Dark Souls > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls III > Dark Souls II
>>
>>334663146
DaS 1 > DaS 3 > SotFS > DaS 2
>>
>>334656819
that fighting right there man
fucking great
>>
File: 1454391216856.jpg (375 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1454391216856.jpg
375 KB, 560x560
>>334663270
>Lords of the Fallen
we're not buying your shitty game eurocuck
>>
>>334663270
>Lords of the Fallen
Kill yourself right away, its an emergency.

>>334663279
>His baby likely is part fucking dragon
Fucking how faggot? HE isn't even part fucking dragon.
He's some fucking rat thing. You can't make ridiculous fucking leaps like that.
>>
>>334663386
>not getting it free on Xbone
>>
>>334663392
he literally says in the fight "you're the child of dragons, what do you have to be afraid of"
>>
>>334663146
1 is great, 2 is lacking in level design, particularly interconectivity (which people absolutely loved in DaS1), but it's pretty balanced and varied as far as builds and weapons go.

3 is a step up from 1 and incorporates some of the good things from 2, but the build and weapon variety lean more toward 1 than 2, so it's lacking in that department. I also feel like the replayability is a little lacking. That said I enjoyed 3 the most I think.
>>
>>334663392
>found the research of a dragon
>calls his kid the "child of dragons"
>"where the fuck are you getting 'dragon' from?"
>>
>>334663146
1>3>2
nuff said.
>>
>>334656819
Why does Siegward want to kill Yhorm if they were friends in the past?
>>
>>334663392
>Fucking how faggot? HE isn't even part fucking dragon.

Through experimentation and using Seath's research. There's a Man-Serpent behind the fogwall, which are said to be descendants of dragons. He likely used them as a basis for his research and experimentation.

His ultimate goal was to become a dragon. Obviously it was a doomed dream from the beginning, but just as obviously in his madness and obsession he found some measure of success after many failures, one of which (both success and failure) was likely Ocelot. He essentially fucked over his baby and experimented on it in order to further his overwhelming desire to be a dragon. It's supposed to show you just how consumed by his obsession he is.
>>
>>334663314
i don't know how anyone can deny this order. it's most objective one
>>
>>334663578
also
>have to beat him to get to get the Path of the Dragon gesture which is required to get to ArchDragon Peak
>>
>>334663671
Yhorm is essentially hollowed, or after his resurrection as a Lord of Cinder is disillusioned with his duty and refused to return to his throne (just like every lord but Ludleth). Somehow he foresaw that he would end up like this and gave Stormseeker to Siegward so that Siegward could put an end to Yhorm when the time came.
>>
>speculating on lore before the DLC comes out
GUYS LUDWIG IS THE CLERIC BEAST
CIARAN KILLED ARTORIAS
>>
>>334660963
Time was convoluted, and since the fire hasn't been linked in a long time it's becoming more and more convoluted. In order to save itself the Fire started breaking cycle barriers and brought the most powerful Lords from all over time to feed itself.

They didn't want to so shit's getting worse.

It's worth noting that the Abyss Watchers and Yhorm involved characters with red eyes, which seems to relate to the Abyss.

Another big theory is that Firelink is a fake, with the Untended Graves being the real Shrine after an unavoidable Age of Dark.

So everything is just becoming more and more strange as time stretches on.
>>
File: oceiros_backsack2.jpg (97 KB, 790x801) Image search: [Google]
oceiros_backsack2.jpg
97 KB, 790x801
I like Oceiros' big ballsack
>>
>>334664181
I thought that was his belly
>>
>>334664084
Ciaran didn't, but alternatively it's quite possible she isn't dead. The only gear we get from her outside of the DLC is her ring, which she could have very well just left at Artorias' grave.

Dancer is Speculated to just be a Handmaiden of Gwynevere due to the miracle, so Hornet Waifu may still be out there killing people.
>>
>>334664464
It probably is, but I imagined dragonkin taint and balls while I was up in it hacking away at him.

Being tucked into his ass between his legs is the safest place you can be during the fight. Just be ready to roll when he spins as it'll do massive damage.
>>
>>334664775
His spin misses if you're right under him.
>>
>>334664084
This

DaS2 didnt even make any sense either before the DLC.

DaS3 is basically an incomplete game right now.
>>
>>334663146
BB W/DLC > DAS1 W/DLC > DAS1 > DES > DAS2 W/DLC > DAS3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Slashy Souls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DAS2
>>
CHRIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS
>>
>>334663146
DS3 feels much much stronger in level design, and I'm loving the faster paced combat. Bosses are also great, although their distribution is kinda crap so a lot of the mid game bosses are meh. Biggest issue right now is that build variety is lacking, and that the world design is very linear. It will be interesting to see how the DLC addresses these issues
>>
>>334667287
Shit forgot vanilla BB.
BB W/DLC > DAS1 W/DLC > DAS1 > DES = BB > DAS2 W/DLC > DAS3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Slashy Souls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DAS2
>>
>>334663146
3>1>SoTFS>BB>2

3 is the best one so far, everyone who disagrees is a shitter.
>>
>>334664605
dancer is just another descendant

whenever they mention "royal" they're either talking about Lothric bloodline or gwyn bloodline
>>
>>334667705
Why are you including bloodborne in the dark souls trilogy...
>>
>>334667928
kill urself
>>
how many times have any of you died during your ng+ playthrough to bosses
I only died 4 times but I'm unsure what the deal is with it being so much easier

Is dragonslayer greataxe just that good?
>>
>>334668017
You're just that stupid? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 1625x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 1625x3000
Why do I get the distinct feeling that Yuria of Londor wants to hop on my dick?

>"Every Lord must have his lady"
>*your embers flare up in excitement*
>Yuria notices your interest
>she begins to disrobe
>"Anything to serve my lord"
>Her pale skin is marred by the Darksign on her upper back
>She presses against your form
>She pushes you against an item in the corner
>now that you're sitting she begins unlacing your boots and yanking off your greaves
>upon her sight of your member +5, she swoons
>she mounts you and begins thrusting as if the Flame depended on it
>"You truly are a Lord of my Hollows, sire!"
>her undulations increase in fervor and frequency
>her skin is cool to the touch despite her ardor
>you feel ready for sweet release
>"let me take your Estus, m'lord"
>in your invigoured state, you look down
>you realize you are in fact sitting on what appears to be Yoel of Londor and it is his head, not Yuria's bum, that appears to be swallowing your member +5
>you release in a shower of pleasure
>Yoel coughs up your emissions
>"it seems we have drawn out your true strength, sire
>>
>>334668276
She bald yo. And ugly.
>>
>>334668143
this is the easiest new game plus yet. Bosses and enemies feel like they've only had moderate buffs, and unlike DS2 there's no new enemy placement.

Although rarely dying to bosses in NG+ is quite common, since you've already learnt their pattern. Unless you cheesed them the first time around, or they add new stuff like DS2, you're unlikely to find them any harder in NG+ (with things like the 4Kids being an exception)
>>
>>334668143
I died once to dancer, nameless king and wyvern cause I missed clipped through him and missed the plunging attack
NG+2 took me 3 tries for nameless king and 2 for Soul of Cinder, everyone else i beat on the first try
>>
>>334668276
>wanting to fuck the human form of snakejew kaathe.
>>
So i guess this is the new lore thread needed to dump this since the last thread died

I always thought that only a single person with an inordinate amount of powerful souls could link the flame. Then how could multiple knights, The Abyss Watchers, link it at the same time? Was it at the same time or did at some point each one link it individually every cycle.

Fanfiction time: There was a point where humanity made a faction of knights to gather a shitton of crazy undead souls to keep the flames going for generations and generations because society had no permanent solution. This could be a gateway as to how these huge, opulent feats of construction like all the castles and cathedrals be built and these religions to be formed over the millenia.
>>
>>334668276
You're just going to repost this in every thread now? You're homosexual and autistic. I get it already.
>>
>>334668451
That sucks ass. I loved how it was a completely different game in DS2. There were even new enemies and different soul drops. Oh well.
>>
>>334662565
Read divine blessing descriptions from DaS1 and DaS3.
>>
>>334668276
>trying to imply she isn't the subbest of subs
>quite literally lets you kill her without fighting back and still claims to support you as she dies

naw nigga naw
>>
Nameless King is destroying me anons, the rest of the bosses aren't this fucking hard. any tips?
>>
>>334670852
He's Fume Knight 2.0, delay your rolls or just block everything with havel's shield
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.