[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Darksouls 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (638 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
638 KB, 750x1334
Any one playing Darksouls 3, willing to trade black knight gear? Trying to get the full set. I have 3 black knight greatsowrds, 2 black knight shields, and 2 black knight leggings. I play on xbox one. And yes I know PC master race lol.
>>
File: chosen of the sun.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
chosen of the sun.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
bumping with gross incandescence
>>
>>334655852
I just love the black knight set. I really want the black knight great ace like I used in dark souls 1
>>
Also just looking for more people to play with.
>>
sorry i dont have that game
im still in the middle of dark souls 2
>>
>>334656506
Hated dark souls 2.
>>
>>334656559
seems ok to me granted im not finished with it
dunno why its so hated
>>
>>334656874
Just was not fun seemed rushed and the boss's where shit and jokes, and come on every time you die you lose a little bit of max hp till you pop that humanity fuck that the point of Darksouls is run out die a 1000 times but learn the attacks how much damage you can take when to heal when to run when to hit
>>
>>334657135
the thing that bothers me the most is having fast travel enabled from the start, and only being able to level up at the one bonfire, and having to skip thru dialog every time you do it

also do i even need to concern myself with lighting torches?
>>
>>334656506
I got the first dark souls recently and I'm so confused as to go where and when. I rung the first bell and like the places where I want to go hit hard and I do no damage. Also when do I get to level pyromancy?
>>
>>334657135
>seemed rushed and the boss's where shit and jokes

You justdescribed dark souls 1 though?
>>
>>334658416
You have two go underground to get the 2nd bell. Just look it up. Dark souls 1 makes you go back and forth a lot
>>
>>334658416
i did everything in the wrong order at the beginning but ended up getting the gravelord sword pretty early, which made things easier for a while
i dunno the "correct" order of things myself
>>
>>334658557
Wooooh dark souls one the boss's where fun. Dark souls two I beat most boss's 2nd try.
>>
>>334658734
There really is no order if you can kill a boss kill it haha.
>>
>>334658945
well theres probly a linear type scaling of enemy difficult/health that would suggest an order, but i never bothered figuring it out
>>
>>334659270
There is but if your really good you can beat the final boss at lvl 20
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.