[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEANWHILE AT BIZZARO EA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: EA.jpg (49 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
EA.jpg
49 KB, 640x320
MEANWHILE AT BIZZARO EA
>>
So nice of them to announce that Titanfall 2 will be free for players who purchased Titanfall 1
>>
We should extend the deadline for future cop 4. The team is working as hard as they can and the series is such a hit, we don't want to break a winning streak.
>>
>>334654341
Boy do I love receiving games I purchased on Origin.
>>
hey guys let's stop killing companies and video games in general
>>
>>334654341
I cannot believe they are shifting their focus to procedurally generated grand strategy games, and have hired on 15 respected PhDs to do game design.
>>
Hey guys how about this, instead of cutting content out of the game and reselling it for DLC let's just keep the content in the game.
>>
Guys have you played Battlefront yet? EA's adaption is better than the originals
>>
They really tried their best to support the Wii U as part of their unprecedented partnership.
>>
Why do you Bizarro's have decent grammar and syntax?
>>
File: CM-board-meetings.jpg (240 KB, 2508x1672) Image search: [Google]
CM-board-meetings.jpg
240 KB, 2508x1672
>I am sorry to say that one of you employees are going to have to be laid off due to poor work ethnics.
Who gets the boot /v/?
>>
I'm so happy Need for Speed is still alive and making fresh, fun games. High Stakes 2 was fantastic, and that Empire City II bonus track? Holy shit, I hope Electronic Arts gave the artist for that a raise.
>>
>>334654341
I really enjoyed their press release saying that they are commited to giving whole games that exceed the consumers expectations in every way they can. Also the fact that they denounced all company's that use any form of dlc was ballsy.
>>
>>334655203
The black dude because poor work ethnic
>>
>>334655203
Why is everyone staring at the black guy? That girl on his right looks like she wants to suck his dick or something.
>>
>>334655326

no anon, it's BIZARRO EA
>>
>>334655441

the person at the head of the table and the 3 on the left side
>>
>>334654341
I think we need to put our foot down on Bioware for the new Mass Effect game. A lot of consumers had a lot of complaints about their last few titles, and we owe it to them to ensure a quality product in the future.
>>
Man I can't believe how amazing Battlefront 3 is. Covering both the Clone Wars and Civil War and holy shit those combined space and land battles are insane. There so many maps I have yet to even play on. Goddamn the singleplayer campaign story was incredible too. I don't think any Star Wars games after this one will come close to it's greatness. All of that content and no season pass or day one DLC either.
>>
>>334655435
So does the guy at the end of the table
>>
>>334654341
Will Wright has not left as we never touched Spore and kiddified it, and he's in the works for Spore 2 with today's technology taking his dream even further.
>>
Lets make a good game.
>>
We should make a next gen SSX game!
>>
>>334655982
You're Fired
>>
That Imperial Commando trailer sure was amazing wasn't it? And they're staying so close to the original, too.

I can't wait for KOTOR 3, EA is a great publisher so I'm sure Obsidian will have all the time and money (and QA) they need to make it perfect.

I'm having a lot of fun playing Battlefront, the single-player was amazing, and I love playing as a droideka. There's just so much content, I could play it forever.

There's just so many new good Star Wars games it's hard to keep up. A new Jedi Academy, an Episode 7 game, an X-Wing game, a Han Solo game, a Darth Maul game, and they're all masterpieces.

I'm amazed that they forced Bioware to completely changing Mass Effect 3's ending so it made perfect sense and was incredibly satisfying, how do they do it?

Origin is so convenient and unintrusive, I feel like I can really trust EA. Valve could seriously learn a lot from them.
>>
File: 1436205582077.gif (693 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1436205582077.gif
693 KB, 250x188
Goddamn, I didn't think they could top C&C4 but C&C5 is just the finest RTS I've ever played. And they just announced Generals 3! I'm super hyped, 2 was awesome and just everything that made the first one good with even more content on top of it.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (479 KB, 1011x752) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
479 KB, 1011x752
>>334654341
GUYS GUYS!!!
THEY UNFUCKED MIRROR'S EDGE CATALYST

They also removed the fucktarded lvl-up mechanic
>>
>>334656172
the funny thing is origin as far as software goes is better than steam.

you can complain about the lack of games which is valid, or you could complain about the lack of facebook tier social media bullshit which is a non-issue.
>>
Guys, no matter how much time we spend on making the few games we release great we still lose money. We simply cannot compete against the indie sector and their yearly releases. So please does anyone have an idea for an amazingly detailed hardcore game which will get sales?
>>
>>334656425
Link?
>>
>>334656564
Read the OP faggot
>>
>2016
>still making a slew of fucking technicolor partygames and platformers

When are they ever gonna make another shooter or racing game? Hell I'd be shocked if they touched even sports.
>>
>>334654341

>GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY! NoX 2 is a huge success and Westwood is our best developer!
>>
>>334654341
I'm going to donate to Afghanistan
>>
guys quick
how do I unlock the NFS carbon map in the run?
I already defeated all four bosses already
I just want to drift ;_;
>>
Remember our motto, people. If you make a good game, people will buy it without all the gimmicks and schemes designed to suck wallets dry.
>>
>>334655203
The faggot in the light blue on the left
>>
You guys have been working really hard on this newebsite game. Why don't you take some paid vacation days? We want you to enjoy your work
>>
I love that new Maxis simulation game! I'm glad they can make games other than the Sims.
;-;
>>
>>334655203
>>334658524
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.