[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3 Lore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: 1460926326293.jpg (212 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460926326293.jpg
212 KB, 1280x720
Lore thread continued
>>
File: 20160417055557_1.jpg (454 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160417055557_1.jpg
454 KB, 1920x1080
What was he thinking about?
>>
>>334649170
So did Sir Alonne have a cute pyro girlfriend?
>>
Just linked the flame. My dude just sat there with some dumb little fire on his lap. Is this the end? Am I rused? It can't possibly be THIS underwhelming right?
>>
>>334651281
You picked the wrong ending.
>>
>>334649359
Visions of chest...
>>
File: 1459301775382.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459301775382.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>334651281
Yes you were rused into killing the remaining Lords of Cinder. You're Unkindled, you can't feed the fire.

See you in the DLC.

t. Your trusty old pal, Kaathe.
>>
>>334651419
I wanted dark lord ending but I didn't know if walking away from the stage was going to trigger it
>>
fuck off vaati
>>
File: girl.jpg (2 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
2 MB, 3008x2000
I'm a newb.
Is multiplayer mandatory with this game?
>>
>Vaati trying to milk /v/ for video ideas
>>
>>334651496
These guys are weird worshiping that snake.
>>
>>334651496
>Laughing serpents.jpg
I hope we get to see their good old smug faces again in person in the DLC
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 750x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 750x1200
Hey Vaati how's it going? How many theories you've stolen already?
>>
>>334651496
rattling teeth intensifies.jpg
>>
Why does fire keeper have blood all over her hands and why can she react to your gestures if she is blind? Is she an imposter???
>>
File: 20160416190300_1.jpg (596 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160416190300_1.jpg
596 KB, 1920x1080
How are the covenants explained? Their purpose, I mean.

Do they interact with each other?
>>
>>334651652
>>334651797
OP here, I was in the last thread which archived, was just wanting to continue. I'm not vaati, I'm not australian.

I know vaati is a faggot, but I wasn't aware he was scouring /v/ for lore.
>>
>>334651797
>>334651652
He's never going to live that down will he? He's trying so damn hard now he fucking cites EVERYTHING. Even fucking tips and shit.
>>
>>334652109

no he'll never stop being a faggot

he was a faggot from day one
>>
>>334651930
Not sure I understand the question
>>
>>334651797
thx for $30k a month kid ;^)
>>
>>334652109
did he get caught stealing or something? I really never liked that faggot, I don't watch his shit. I still remember when Dark Souls hit PC, the only big dark souls lore youtube guy was EpicNameBro, like him or hate him, vaati just copied his shit and started posting it on /v/ acting all humble "hey bros can you check out my videos?" and /v/ started subbing to him pretty fast, then he went off to reddit and became big.
>>
>>334649170
Can someone explain the bit in the last thread about the Lost Sinner being actually a bug possessing the Samurai?
>>
File: Twin_Princes.jpg (462 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Twin_Princes.jpg
462 KB, 1920x1080
Is there any nice lore from Cute Gay Bros? Are they Cinders, why are they so fucked up?
Also, best theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFRaZs6ri7s
>>
File: 1290478560044.png (205 KB, 322x276) Image search: [Google]
1290478560044.png
205 KB, 322x276
So what's the difference between a hollow and an unkindled? Obviously you can be both but functionally what is the difference besides no one making a big to do about unkindled going insane and instead being worthless?

Are the NPCs you bring to Firelink also unkindled, hollow or human? Are the enemies in the Undead Settlement hollows? Are unkindled even considered undead?
>>
>>334652109
It doesn't matter because he's not well liked to begin with. As much as people act like he was fine up until stealing ideas none of the Souls Youtubers who do "lore" are.

They're just dudes with universally dumb sounding voices (they think they have radio voices but they don't and it sounds bad) reading off their theories for video after video after video.

It's not like they're really solving anything since at the end of the day no matter how sound their theories are it's all completely nothing. I remember when DaS 2 was out and all the lore people got into big fights over whether or not Aldia was the sorcerer or the dragon and months later he's a completely new character never scene before. The fact they get paid to just right whatever they feel like is amazing.

They're basically weather men but you're never allowed to go outside and compare what they told you. It sure feels cold outside so maybe it really is snowing but it's not like you'll ever know and that's gay.
>>
Can someone help me explain this.
Why are the mobs in game taller than the player, are they different race?
If yes, what is the relationship between them and smaller human like the players?
Are human still some kind of slave or lesser race in this game
>>
>Soul of Cinder's armor is a burned and melted EKS
>>
>>334652576
Gameplay reasons.
>>
>>334652576
Mostly gameplay reasons
>>
>>334652373
Lothric was destined to be a lord of cinder (notice how his throne is KING Lothric they jumped the gun) since birth and genetics and shit but at some point (probably due to the influence of the heretics of the archives) he rejected his destiny and decided to hide in his tower so nobody could come and use him to link the fire. His brother decided to stay behind and be a cripple with him to protect him.

The nature of what their curse is ends up being rather vague but at the end of the day they're cripples hiding from their destiny.
>>
>>334651901
because she's dead in the real world
>>
>>334652694
>>334652703
Oh, i thought the mobs in Lothric are some kind of "god-like" race so they are taller and human.
>>
>>334652423
Unkindled came because the fire was not linked. They are less than the normal hollow and will die with the fire.
>>
>>334652281
He was caught plagiarizing other lore videos and guides. Sometimes copying scenes shot for shot. Other times ripping sentences and phrases right from another author's work.

Of course he brushed it off like Vanilla Ice brushes off a lawsuit.
>>
>>334652281
He got caught not crediting artwork used in videos and his 'theories' often pop around the same time as the speculation has produced other videos.

In some cases he'd come to same conclusion as the general community but produce it with production values you can't find on a chinese imageboard. There was also the Lucantiel lore video which had several scenes that matched the presentation by another lore guy who was less-known (Astora of ---- something). His video came out like three months before Vaati's.

There's also the Paleblood Hunt which was a massive manifesto on Bloodborne lore proposed by a member of Reddit's /bloodborne subreddit. Vaati notable had several sections of dialogue lifted wholesale from it as well as the same quote and general gist.

He's never outright 100% plagiarized something. But I say he's come extremely, uncomfortably close to it. Which wouldn't be too much of an issue if the guy didn't have a pateron.

Furthermore, Vaati can just lift theories off of /v/ and nobody can really fight him on it. I've never seen proof myself, but I see many anons come out and say that Vaati would run 4chan threads with lore speculation and then would make a video off of everyone's work. These were the early ones until he was run out of 4chan for kinda being a faggot, which he kinda is. People joke that he still anonymously comes here to steal lore.

Maybe so. I do know that I'd say most of his work is derivative of the community. Without the Souls community implanting the ideas he develops he'd be left in the rain. I'd honestly believe this to be the case judging on the evidence we have seen.
>>
File: skull_ring.png (8 KB, 100x129) Image search: [Google]
skull_ring.png
8 KB, 100x129
So, the ring that Ludleth drops after he gets incinerated with the other Lords mentions that there was a creature called a Soulfeeder that "insatiably absorbed souls to feed its own power," and that "its accursed corpse was burned."

The player character can come back to life, but never actually hollows out. I've heard some anons speculating that the PC isn't a proper Undead because of that. What, exactly, are we playing as?
>>
>>334652619
>Soul of Cinder can fucking flip roll
>>
guys i have been playing this all day

das3 is great

i just beat tree-balls

fucking great game holy shit

to think i was disapointed at first
>>
Well, i fucked up. Went NG+
DLC is going to be fuuun when it comes out..
Having flash backs to Old Hunters already
>>
>>334653343
>to think i was disapointed at first
Why?
>>
>>334649170
So i get that past ocelot is the real firelink shrine, but why are dark knights there? (or silver can't really tell since it's so dark out there)
>>
>>334653608
I thought that was the future of firelink shrine
>>
What's the lore behind everyone using long swords and summoning more phantoms after you kill the same one three times?
>>
>>334652858
Miyazaki just said it's to make the player respect the enemies, make them feel imposing.
>>
>>334653343
The game is great, but fuck Farron Keep and they sticky shit
>>
>>334653608
>>334653684
It's swallowed up by the Abyss and the Black Knights just leaked out from the Kilin.
>>
File: 1379764594179.jpg (4 KB, 125x122) Image search: [Google]
1379764594179.jpg
4 KB, 125x122
I posted this a few threads ago but it died right after:

So, Darth Sully and Aldritch's whole schtick seems to be "eyes". Darth Sully worked for him and gives eyes in the form of rings to his Outriders to make them eventually go mad and tear up the neighboring areas. Maybe he got this from Aldritch? It's mentioned a few times Anri and her bodyguard were the only two children to escape being eaten by him, and they are form Astora.

If you remember the Ring of the Evil Eye, my thoughts are that Aldritch attacked Astora at some point, was repelled/partially defeated, the Ring was made with some of his power, and then Anri and co. went after him.

The major issue with this is that it breaks continuity massively unless the Aldritch that attacked Astora was just some guy with an enormous lifespan who dicked around for centuries before linking the fire and turning into the great poo.

I just thought the descriptions throughout the games for the RoTEE and Aldritch/Sully's rings were interesting.
>>
>>334653245
Unkindled Ash not fit to even burn.

Undead in the world of dark souls are burned to fuel bonfires which can be concluded from the Undead bone shard and the bones at every bonfire's base.

Unkindled ash isn't fit to burn so maybe we weren't ever undead. Maybe we were just normal people that died of some cause. We were buried because we weren't coming back like undead do. However as the world got more fucked more rituals were required to maintain the balance. Undead and their hollowing was growing too unreliable as evident in nearly every undead in the series losing their fucking minds before accomplishing their mission.

So perhaps a rituals was designed to raise the very dead as a contingency plan if the Lords ever fucked off. Perhaps branding the decaying corpses with a the dark sign. It would be like creating artificial undead that could raise from the grave when called. They weren't traditional undead as their hollowing requires men such as Yoel to draw out that hidden strength in the dark sigil. Yet as artificial undead they could still remain stalwart but not suffer the hollowing. As far as I'm aware, none of the Unkindled ever hollow or attack you. They only do so of their own free will.
>>
>>334654008
Then why the ashen one has the dark sign? Yoel extracted the humanity from us?
>>
>>334653927

We know that the firelink is obviously physically inside the mountain Lothric is sitting on, thats why it's dark, but why would an exact replica exist at all?

And why there, after the King's garden
>>
>>334654008
What about Horace? Wasn't he Unkindled?
>>
>>334653951
They're not actually from Astora. It talks about how Anri liked the stories of Astora knights so she just says she's from there.
>>
>>334653165
He actually advertised 4chan in some videos, which is fucking stupid. Either way, I still do not know how some people pay that faggot after everything that went on.

Back to the subject, I'm having some trouble differentiating hollows from unkindled. I mean, they're obviously different things, but what are unkindled? Are they people who truly died without becoming undead who then are called back because of the bell? If so, how are they chosen, perhaps based on the ones with business unfinished? And why are unkindled able to go hollow if they aren't undead anyway?
>>
>>334654174
And why there are three Firelink shrines?
The hag mentioned the firekeeper in the dark shrine
>>
>>334654174
>We know that the firelink is obviously physically inside the mountain Lothric is sitting on, thats why it's dark, but why would an exact replica exist at all?
the fuck

The real firelink is right next to Oceiros' boss room. It's physically connected to it.

The other firelink is a fake, an illusion, disconnected from the world.
>>
File: 1460141924708.jpg (260 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460141924708.jpg
260 KB, 1920x1080
>>334653876
And fuck how everything late game kills you in two hits and the stat that adds stamina barely adds any and the stat that adds equip load only adds 1 point
>>
>>334654174
>We know that the firelink is obviously physically inside the mountain Lothric is sitting on, thats why it's dark, but why would an exact replica exist at all?

What the fuck are you smoking? You can literally see where the path connects from the "fake firelink". In no way is any version of Firelink in a fucking mountain what the fuck.
>>
>>334651652
Vaati already has like 20 videos on his Patreon that he hasn't put on YouTube yet. I think for once he did his own research
>>
Hey guys, I'm completely new ot this website, can you tell me the lastest theories you havr
>>
>>334654235
My guess is that Unkindled are just regular Undead who also happen to make for really crappy fuel for the fire.
>>
>>334654174
If you read the Hidden Blessing and Ash Estus Ring description, you'll find out that the Queen built or tended to the Untended Graves. The shrine Maiden you find there also belongs to the Priestess Caste from Lothric so it seems that they were the original builders before it got hijacked by Courland and Ludleth.
>>
>>334654272
>And why there are three Firelink shrines?

>three firelink shrines

where? I only saw two
i dont know who the person the hag mentions is though
>>
>>334654174
Just spitballing here, but could it be possible that the Firelink we know about is something closer to the Hunter's Dream from Bloodborne? Not a real place, exactly, but a haven for Unkindled who've proven themselves by beating Gundyr. Keep in mind that the literal only way to get to bright Firelink is through warping from bonfires.
>>
File: Untitled.png (107 KB, 609x623) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
107 KB, 609x623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz8KJYpRh28
>>
>>334654171
>Then why the ashen one has the dark sign?
I said possibly they brand an artificial darksign on the corpses of dead humans.

>Yoel extracted the humanity from us?
He says he's drawing out your true strength. How this is achieved is through hollowing by dying. He is essentially increasing the strength of the dark sigil and helping you become a true undead.

>>334654229
I can't remember if Anri said Horace was unkindled or not. I remember him being a non-speaker. I don't remember if he had dialogue when he attacks.

It's just me throwing out an idea out there. Undead do still remain. All we know about the Unkindled is their purpose and that they're not even fit to burn. But I'm just wondering why they aren't fit to burn.
>>
>>334654232
Interesting, I missed that.

Astora has actually fallen apart by DS3 come to think of it, though.

I'm surprised some of the other kingdoms/cities are still around frankly. Guess they are far enough away from *most* of the undead business to weather the storm.
>>
>>334654235
Unkindled are undead from a previous cycle that had failed to link the fire. Hawkwood belonged to the Abyss Watchers cycle, Siegward was Yhorn's old friend and Anri/Horace was during Aldritch's time.
>>
>>334654430
Might be, but that brings the question of who really is keeping it going and how did Gundyr got corrupted? Maybe it was reverse of BB where something was sent to bright firelink to kill it.
>>
>>334654424
The first firelink shrine
The shrine consumed by the abyss with the eyes of firekeeper, blacksmith hammer and the hag.
The destroyed dark shrine at the end of the game
>>
>>334654476
don't you have some trannies to stalk smegma?
>>
>>334654310
>>334654356
>>334654430

I meant dark firelink, it was a typo retards
>>
>>334654321
When was this all start, i just finish deacon ?
>>
>>334654585
time travel fuckery

I just assumed the Flameless Shrine was Firelink Shrine minus the LoC sitting on the thrones. Didn't actually notice everyone was gone at first lol.
>>
>>334652373
Lothric was born fucked up.
I'm assuming since their souls are linked that Lorian also got some of his fucked-upped-ness
>>
>>334654523
Remember a true undead becomes hollow once they die and lose their humanity.
>>
>>334654356
>You can literally see where the path connects from the "fake firelink". In no way is any version of Firelink in a fucking mountain what the fuck

Are you stupid. DO you remember where you came from when you went to the dark firelink shrine.
>>
>>334654658
Dark firelink is still behind the fucking castle. You can see the exact layout in normal firelink and the giant fucking hole in the wall of the back of the castle (behind Ocerios) where both would lead. In no capacity is dark firelink physically inside the plateau that Lothric rests on.
>>
>>334654561
I still think that the ring I mentioned in >>334653245 has something to do with all this. I'm not sure what, though.

>>334654658
Whoops, sorry dude. Wasn't disagreeing with you there - that does seem to make a sort of sense.
>>
>>334652373
Lothric was born to illness, and refused to be food for the fire, possibly influenced by the Snakes/Angels.

Lorian stayed to protect him.
>>
>>334652730
Their curse is how their souls are connected, I think, Lothric isn't hurt when he brings Lorian back so in essence, it's like undeath, only it has a specific condition.
>>
File: 1451721622224.jpg (407 KB, 1600x2264) Image search: [Google]
1451721622224.jpg
407 KB, 1600x2264
>>334653165
>He's never outright 100% plagiarized something. But I say he's come extremely, uncomfortably close to it. Which wouldn't be too much of an issue if the guy didn't have a pateron.
The Paleblood Hunt shit confirms that he does 100% plagarize large segments, which is committing plagarism. Just because he hasn't stolen an entire piece as his own doesn't change how fucking sleazy he is.
>>
>>334649170
Anons. I'm on the fence on buying DaS3. 2 was a letdown and I never finished it and almost don't want to buy the 30 expansion.

Is DaS3 worth it? I'm looking at CD key sites and found a good deal.
>>
>>334654845
?????????????????????????????

Do you fucking remember, where you come from, you take a lift down to the garden, then go down a little bit for Oceiros, then drop a ledge to get to the untended grave, it's inside of the mountain, you can even see from the top of that place (where the dragons are) that you're in the fucking middle of Lothric, you have to be completely retarded to think dark ffirelink is behind the castle after that
>>
>>334654826
Do you think going in a straight line from the back of the castle somehow takes you down to the inside of a giant cavern under the castle?

You can literally look at the ledge down from in the "normal firelink" as a point of reference.
>>
>>334655008
Pirate and try it out.
>>
>>334655008
9/10
It's a good fast paced dark souls.
The weapon viability could be better though.
I spent 40 hours on my first run.
>>
File: 1458939807456.jpg (149 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1458939807456.jpg
149 KB, 530x600
>everyone expecting the DLC to explain primordial serpents/Londor/dark-firelink
Seriously hope you guys lower your expectations, because there's a high chance that it won't. Miyazaki hates explaining shit.
>>
File: 20160418121323_1.jpg (341 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
20160418121323_1.jpg
341 KB, 1680x1050
what the fuck are these things and why are they so cute
>>
>>334655192
good thing the DLCs won't be directed by Miyazaki then.
>>
>>334652373
what happens if I kill the sister first? brother always die before I can lower all her health
>>
>>334655062
>straight line

Sometimes I wonder how people like this are able to get through a game.
>>
>>334655052
Friend the castle is literally the single farthest point on the edge of the highwall. You don't go down a bit for Ocerios. It's a literal even line (with going up a second flight of stairs keeping you roughly level with the rest of the garden by the time you get to the invisible wall) all the way to the ledge you get into the graves.

You're not in the middle of Lothric. Go up to the top where you start up to the princes you're very much at the far fucking edge of the place.
>>
>>334655214
>Cute
Fucking thing nearly gave me a heart attack in the cathedral of the deep
And that fucking demon dog that jumps out at you
>>
>>334655214

weird abyss creatures
>>
>>334654959
Oh he has committed plagiarism I'm not denying that even if it was unintentional.

I'm just saying that I haven't seen an example where he has 100% taken everything someone else did and claimed it as his own. He always deviates a little bit like those kids who plagiarize a research paper and change bits and pieces to fit a new message.
>>
>>334655274
If you kill the sword dude, the mage revives him, time, and time again. You can only win by killing the mage.
>>
>>334655305
>you're very much at the far fucking edge of the place.

Go look again broseph, you're pretty much in the middle lol, go up to the top, and look again. Please just stop.

And it's not a straight line, you have to be either blind or completley braindead, your choice.

You clearly, CLEARLY, go down to get to the untended graves.
>>
>>334654362
You have access to them? Any way you could share them?
>>
>>334655272
it will
>>
>>334655274
They're two brothers.
>>
>>334655609
nope, Miyazaki's already gone to the next project.
>>
File: AoQ7Dnh.png (84 KB, 706x680) Image search: [Google]
AoQ7Dnh.png
84 KB, 706x680
>>334655274
>sister
>>
File: 4L566dac.png (90 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
4L566dac.png
90 KB, 240x240
We all agree usurping is the good ending right?
We finally got out of the loop.
>>
>>334652373
Gwynevere's Sons.
>>
>>334652423
>Are the NPCs you bring to Firelink also unkindled, hollow or human

Hawkwood is unkindled, as is Anri. The rest are undead or human.

>Are the enemies in the Undead Settlement hollows?

Yes, entirely.

>Are unkindled even considered undead?

Yes, they are a special kind of undead.
>>
>>334655743
Ending the Fire is objectively the best ending.

>Ashen one, doth thoust hear my voice still?
>>
>>334655897
>brother is obsessed with having tits and keeping the image of gods up
>father lit himself on fire
>chosen son is a cripple, brother is a retard who fakes being cripple to make cripple son feel better

How could it be worse.
>>
i used the firekeeper to take the first flame, is that what youre talking about?
>>
>tfw still don't know anything about DaS2 lore despite beating it twice
>>
>>334656073
>Throwing the world into the trash instead of you controlling the flame and leading humans to their original hollow state
This is the best ending, this is what every faggot wanted in DaS1.
>>
>>334654769
yes, and when you die under the influence of the dark sigil your hollowing stat increases
>>
>>334656198
Linking the flame is a cyclical ritual. The age of fire comes and go.
That's it.
>>
File: 1415065930475.png (570 KB, 594x766) Image search: [Google]
1415065930475.png
570 KB, 594x766
>>334655897
>Gwynevere's Sons.
>>
this isnt lore but does anyone know where i can buy poison arrows
>>
>>334656286
But you don't become hollow unless you ask Yoel to "tease your true strength" aka: giving up humanity? possibly???
>>
>>334655743
Pretty much. But you are restarting he cycle from the very, very beginning, except for the dragons. Still find it to be good because well, you and the firekeeper are okay and, eventually, new beings can build and let a world of their own die their own way.

Still, I long stopped giving a shit since pretty much every ending leads back to the same shit that they drove me to apathy too much. Aldia's ending was amazing in the regard.
>>
>>334656198
It's retarded anyways. DaS2 made the mistake of barely having any references to DaS1 despite being a sequel. DaS3 properly expands upon the original story and themes in a way that 2 failed to do.
>>
>>334656368
Get your thief to steal some shit.
>>
>>334656368
Patches sells them.
>>
>>334656410
You meant the whole "Trying to somehow revive the ancient dragons" and becoming a dragon himself?
>>
File: Coiled_Sword_Fragment.png (44 KB, 196x244) Image search: [Google]
Coiled_Sword_Fragment.png
44 KB, 196x244
>>334654174
"Fragment of the coiled sword of a bonfire which served its purpose long ago.
Returns caster to last bonfire used for resting, or to the bonfire in Firelink Shrine. Can be used repeatedly.
Bonfires are linked to one another irreversibly, retaining their affinity long after their purpose is exhausted."
My theory is that our Firelink is in the past, while the other is in the present
>>
>>334656079
You forgot
>other brother fucked up so bad that he got erased from history and now fucks dragons
>>
File: 1460288073966.png (333 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1460288073966.png
333 KB, 640x360
>>334656079
>How could it be worse.
Your older brother left your family for the very thing your father fought to get freedom.
>>
>it's another 'we all put more thought and effort into the story of these games than anyone involved in their creation' thread
>>
Was there anything to suggest what it is that was controlling/infecting Gundyr and assorted hollows and dragons?
>>
can someone explain the lore behind titanite shards
>>
>>334656198
>There was a man called Aldia
>He realized through Metaphysics that From would do to Souls what they did to Armored Core
>He became a nihilist
>BotC shows up
>realizes the game story makes no fucking sense and the dialogue is so much more vague compared to DS1
>He suffers an endless cycle of ng+ to farm and git gud and realizes the world is an endless cycle of sequels to be made
>He buys the dlc to find originality and promise
>be beats all three and claims crowns that allow him to metaphysically ignore gameplay concepts such as hollowing
>in SotFS he meet Aldia
>They bro up and represent the faction of the fanbase that gave up on the souls series after 2, leaving it to become BB and DS3

No seriously, that's the lore.
>>
what is the lore behind the giants? were they made by god or evolution?
>>
>>334656560
>>334656549
It's almost poetic I forgot about the Firstborn.
>>
>1 retarded ending
>2 endings stolen directly from DeS
>1 ending stolen right from DS1
Blunder of the fucking century
>>
>>334656530
Not only that, but explicity realising there is a cycle, there isn't much to do, but one could break out of it and maybe, eventually, you could save others too, maybe through the power of the crowns, maybe through becoming a dragon, who knows.

I'm glad Hawkwood realised that, so that's not completly forgotten.
>>
>>334655431
I don't know what you want me to tell you mountain man. I'm looking right at the garden from both points that overlook it and it's the farthest thing in the area to the wall itself outside of a very small layer of trees that are smaller than the total area of the garden which roughly matches up to the distance you'd have to travel once inside the boss arena.

The distance once you make that right hand turn past him even shortens the distance. The archives themselves are resting on a shitty textured mound of rock but you go in the complete opposite direction towards the wall facing the back of the castle.

In no way does the geography of the area support your idea.
>>
>>334656583
Notice how it looks like a dark serpent.
>>
>>334656583
I blame it on Abyss fuckery like most bad things that happen in souls games
>>
>>334656691
They're most likely lesser beings with a light(godly) soul.

The DaS2 giants are a bit weird, though. Their soul is light but has a dark spot in the center.
>>
So it seems to me the Hollow Lord ending is probably the best strictly because it seems to imply the cycle is finally broken. Whether that's for better or worse for the game world is up for the player to decide.

Look at all the monstrosities are characters have faced. Look at all the nasty things that exist in the world. Dragons who literally rape, abominations and horrors like Aldrich and the spider dog things, the crocodile wolf hybrids, Smough, etc.

The age of fire had some cool, noble things too like Gwyn's 4 knights but for the most part being a human during the age of fire is suffering. Humanity needs to rise up. The gods of the game world are gone and they're NOT returning and even then they are NOT benevolent. It's time for the age of man to start.
>>
>>334656773
Actually becoming a dragon doesn't help to the cycle bullshit, there's nothing that can be done actually.
The first flame came with disparity yadda yadda. Before that the dragons existed and ruled the world.
Perhaps fading the flame ending leads to that? to the age of dragons since everything will be consumed by the abyss? Hmm.
>>
>>334656737
NO IT WAS LORE YOU STUPID FAGGOT

YOU MAY THINK A LOT OF THE THINGS IN THIS GAME WERE JUST LAZY FANSERVICE THE DEVS THOUGHT THEY COULD REUSE ASSETS FOR AND GET AWAY WITH IT

BUT IT'S ACTUALLY ALL DEEP LORE

YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING RETARD TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THE DENSE STORY IN THESE GAMES

THEY'RE LITERALLY DRIPPING WITH LORE AND YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO SEE IT
>>
Anyone else hate the Firstborn shit they pulled?

After all the time, theories, and speculation, we get some fucking Randy with almost no backstory.

At least the theories about it being Solaire or Andre included interesting characters.
>>
what is the lore behind invading an npc's world yet still existing in yours
>>
So how about that insane dragon mutant king and his invisible baby?
>>
>>334657143
Seath's worshipper, maybe we will get more info about that in the DLC.
>>
>>334657096
Time is convoluted in Drang- I mean, Lothric.
>>
>>334657096
Time is convoluted.
>>
>>334657003
T. Kaathe
>>
>>334656073
>>334656267
Yeah, but you're not ENDING the flame, you're extinguishing it. Not completely, but mostly.

You fling the world into darkness, bringing about the age of man. The firekeeper mentions, however, that tiny flames still dance in the darkness.

The Age of Darkness and the Age of Fire are a constant ebb and flow. The fire is always dying, and the darkness begins to creep in. When the darkness consumes the world, the Age of Darkness begins, but the embers from the Age of Fire still smolder and, eventually, will rekindle. This brings back the Age of Fire.

Usurping the Fire is the only option outside the cycle, likely discovered by BotC or someone connected to him.
>>
>>334657003
>So it seems to me the Hollow Lord ending is probably the best strictly because it seems to imply the cycle is finally broken.
What even makes you think that? The firekeeper literally said the flame will always exist and nothing in the Hollow Lord ending implies that some other Undead or asshole couldn't just come along, kill you, then kindle the flame.
>>
>>334657236
In lord- i mean Drang- i mean THE NATURE OF LOTHRIC IS UNSURE OKAY?!
>>
>>334657031
It does help you, if you were to become a true dragon outside of the age of ancients, you'd be likely unkillable like the DaS one, since the methods for that are long forgotten.

Ideally one could, with enough power, ensure that the world got fixed into one of the three eras, which could be possible if you ended the curse and need for linking fires, or got rid of killable beings.
>>
>>334657003
What the fuck you are talking about? The age of fire is told to be an age of prosperity for everyone and shit gets bad only when the fire fades and the flame WILL fade no matter what, the problem is that when shits get bad it mean it hits the fan like a truck without brakes almost intimidatingly.

Humans have kingdoms and the only time we know they had a bad time under the age of fire is Oolacile and New Londo but the retards brought that upon themselves.
>>
https://imgur.com/a/olgvn

mfw all this cut content
>>
>>334657292
Doesn't what BotC did brings DaS 3, with the fire left unkindled for long, but no one to bring an age of darkness around?
>>
>>334657049
Solaire was always a no go because Miyazaki said so.

Andre was always boring because it was the generic great power hidden in plainsight trope.

The Firstborn we get is a man who is the closest to a god in DS3 who has the best fight, best arena, and one of the best tracks. Not only that but the background lore is hugely interesting. He betrayed his father in favor to the dragons, he rides a crowlike dragon which he shows great care for and despite appearing hollow he seems to still have control over his senses.
>>
>you have to kill 5 Lords to open the Kiln
So how do all five exist? If every time the fire is linked all of the Lords die, how are there always multiple Lords?
Am I just retarded?
>>
>>334657350
She only says that in the second ending, and only because there are still embers from the Flame, you didn kill it 100%

Usurpation ending turns the flame into pure humanity. No embers. Just a tiny black sprite, warm to the touch and filled with compassion.
>>
>>334657394
Even if you kill every killable thing and become an unkillable Ancient dragon giant soul bearer hybrid thing the abyss will spread again, remember the humanity spirits from DaS? and that would eventually lead to a deserted fading soul ending like in DaS 3, unless you chose to link the flame to repeat the cycle.
Or that's how i see it
>>
>>334657049
>At least the theories about it being Solaire or Andre included interesting characters.

>There's this guy who likes the sun
>He's the first born
>There's this blacksmith whose ENTIRE CHARACTER he is a simple blacksmith and cares little for the outside world
>He's the first born (he was mind you)
>There's this war god who likes dragons
>He's the firstborn

In no way are any of them amazing character. Andre and Solaire are likable enough guys but beyond being nice men who want to help you they are completely flat one note characters.

All characters are completely vague as fuck and giving the Nameless King references in a few other items wouldn't have mattered.

What did Nito do?

He was a skeleton who lived at the bottom of the skeleton catacombs and ???

What did the Witch of Izalith do? She was a witch who liked fire and tried to make a new one but fucked up.

What did Seath do? He liked magic and wanted to be immortal and ???

The firstborn being a guy who fought dragons, took the soul of his mount, guards the ancient dragon warrior holy site, was served by Ornstein, and betrayed his father for the dragons is as much lore as any other character in Dark Souls ever gets.

Like 80% of all "lore" is complete fluff to begin with.
>>
>>334651426
>271 appraisals
>>
>>334656198
It's literally the exact same as DaS3 - someone decided to dick around and delay linking the fire in order to experiment with turning shit into Dragons.
>>
>>334657580
>Best fight
He's alright.
That first phase is fucking horrible though.
>>
>>334657531
>So many bald npcs

Nice they even included the hollowing though.
>>
File: Aldrich.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Aldrich.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
What was the whole thing about Aldrich seeing visions of the "deep sea" that led him to start eating men and gods?

Is that foreshadowing some new oceanic zone
>>
>>334657531
You mean, all this DLC content ;)
>>
File: 1460865274578.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1460865274578.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>334657531
>they literally had Yhorm's set done
Memeazaki you fucking HACK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Dark-Souls-Solaire-Wallpaper-22.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Souls-Solaire-Wallpaper-22.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>334657049
No
Solarie whole fucking point is being a nobody who reached the point he was by pure will and faith, making him a god destroys his character.
>>
>>334657727
NONE OF THE LORE IN THIS GAME IS FLUFF OR JUST FAN SPECULATION

IT'S ALL DEEP AND INTRICATE AND CLEARLY THOUGHT OUT BY THE DEVELOPERS

YOU'RE JUST TOO FUCKING STUPID TO UNDERSTAND IT
>>
>>334657964
big M got bloodborne DLC mixed up with DaS3 in development
>>
>>334657873
The first phase is alright if you didn't have to do it over again
>>
Why is the old cunt still alive in the Untended Graves Firelink? I killed her in the normal Firelink but she came back and said something about being linked to bonfire but there's no bonfire in the dark Firelink
>>
>>334657727
I guess it kind of just makes me frustrated for speculating about it when it was some guy we didn't even know about.
You raise some good points, though.
>>
why was aldrich a corrupted gwyndolin and not a pile of mush like they said in the opening?
can he change forms or something?
>>
>>334651496
Fuck off Vaati, Unkindled just means you were a loser in your own time, not that you're some special anti-fire being.
>>
>>334657580
Andre is still the Firstborn. Nothing in Archdragon Peak is real, after all, and his dialogue about the Giant blacksmith makes no sense unless he is.
>>
>>334657531
>Anri is hollow
NOT CUTE
>>
>>334657964
He saw himself playing bloodborne in the DLC area, so he said to himself "Fuck it, i'll eat every god and do whatever i want now that i linked this shitty flame"

But serously why he's a slug thing? i tought every chosen undead was a hollow
>>
>>334658158
He's an illusion.
>>
>>334657964

Visions of the sea?
Where did you read that?
>>
>>334657631
>She only says that in the second ending
She says that if you give her the firekeeper's eyes before you lock in an ending.
>>
>>334657531
Holy shit, Hodrick looks way more baller than I originally expected.
>>
File: s48d5f9078.jpg (98 KB, 485x750) Image search: [Google]
s48d5f9078.jpg
98 KB, 485x750
>>334657727
Nito and the Witch did almost nothing after fucking the dragons but Seath has a fare share of lore behind him.

He unique among his kind but on top of that he was a scholar, his obsession with research drove him mad and blind.
>>
>>334658128
He had eaten Gwyndolin.
>>
>>334658128

The mush seems to be Aldritch. Sulyvahn imprisoned Gywndolin and Aldritch consumed him, incorporating his form and his abilities into himself.
>>
>>334657609

In the intro cinematic it says that all of the lords of cinder are waking from there graves, then it shows they waking.
>>
>>334658165
Chosen Undead is basically an in-universe meme in Dark Souls 1 perpetuated by the serpents in order to encourage people to try and link the flame.

He's a slug because he became an insane cannibal and involved himself with the abyss, causing his humanity to leak and turn him into a monster.
>>
Did patches kill siggy?
When you first meet him he sounds like siggy, then at the church he sounds rightfully different. Is it ever explained?
>>
>>334658229

"Soul of Aldrich,
One of the twisted souls, steeped in strength.

Use to acquire many souls, or transpose to extract its true strength.

When Aldrich ruminated on the fading of the fire, it inspired visions of a coming age of the deep sea.
He knew the path would be arduous, but he had no fear. He would devour the gods himself."
>>
Test
>>334657964
Mistranslation of abyss

>>334656358
Give divine blessing description a read
>>
>>334658128
>>334658165
ugh
UGH

I WASN'T AN ELITIST TO BEGIN WITH BUT YOU DUMB SHITS HAVE TURNED ME INTO ONE GODDAMNIT

>why was aldrich a corrupted gwyndolin and not a pile of mush like they said in the opening?
THAT'S GWYNDOLIN'S CORPSE STICKING OUT OF HIS MOUTH YOU DUMB SHIT

>But serously why he's a slug thing? i tought every chosen undead was a hollow
THE CRESTFALLEN NPC TELLS YOU HE ATE SO MANY MEN THAT HE BLOATED UP LIKE A DROWNED PIG YOU FUCKING MORON

FUCK
>>
>>334655214
>Cute

The Samsquantch in the Cathedral damn near made me shit myself and the one in Anor Londo was just as bad. Fuck those things with a rusty pike.
>>
>>334658037
>>334658165

Ah I never played Bloodbourne since no PS4 but i do remember seeing a lot of Lovecraftian/Cthulu deep sea shit in it, is Bloodbourne sort of a future world after DS3 then?
>>
File: 1438962283243.jpg (69 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1438962283243.jpg
69 KB, 400x533
>>334652373
Too bad that version of the theme is the hammy chanting edition from after Lothric comes down. The best version of the theme is when you're fighting Lorian solo, anyone have that?
>>
>>334658515

Shit, I totally missed that, thanks bro.
>>
>>334658536
Oh right, now i remember the crestfallen dialogue, thanks anon!
Also Aldrich not only ate Gwyndolin, seems like he also ate Gravelord Nito.
>>
>>334656358
>He didn't read the Divine Blessing description.
>"The Queen of Lothric, married to the former King Oceiros, was initially revered as a goddess of fertility and bounty. After giving birth to Ocelotte, her youngest, she quietly disappeared."
>>
>>334651579
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>334658515

Also, it seems to be talking about the abyss.
>>
>>334658627
Just messing around with you, since there's a literal deep sea part in Bloodborne's DLC. Seems the "deep sea" is a description for the Abyss.
>>
>>334658698
>Also Aldrich not only ate Gwyndolin, seems like he also ate Gravelord Nito.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I HAVE TO LEAVE LORE THREADS BEFORE I KILL A NIGGA
>>
>>334658627
Its a mistranslation retard
>>
>>334657549
Maybe. I wish BotC and Aldia would show up in ~something~.

You would think an undead powerful enough to do what they did + be immune to hollowing would be a bigger deal. Even just being referenced in an item or something.

Then again Drangleic for all we know is on another continent or something so maybe the fantastic duo are off solving problems there.

Miyazaki probably just wants to forget about II. The Shield of Want description sounds like he's throwing some shade at Bamco/Team 2.
>>
>>334658536
he seemed like he would be a lot bigger than that

i thought he was gonna be like a massive pile of black shit, like a slime monster
>>
>>334658726
That shit does not say Gwynevere anywhere, she wasn't a goddess of fertility but the princess of sunlight.
>>
>>334658698
>tfw no Nito weapons

How did he eat someone who had been destroyed? Gwyndolin I can get because you can spare him.
>>
>>334658726

That doesnt mean the princes are her sons, it only states she had a child (assumed to be dead conidering Oceiros's state)
>>
>>334658824
It's just a theory, chill out nigga.
Just look at the slug part of the dress, black cloth covered with bones and skulls.
>>
>>334658871
>BotC
I'm autistic, what does this mean?
>>
File: 1 4iyeyESv8O8OqZjH-Yl1qA.png (651 KB, 800x379) Image search: [Google]
1 4iyeyESv8O8OqZjH-Yl1qA.png
651 KB, 800x379
>>334658824
Not lose it nigga, only confirmed kill is the trap.
Aldrich has a spectral gravelord sword and lifehunt scythe but he has the actual darkmoon bow.
>>
So did painted world and Anor Londo spooge into eachother after it became Dark Londo? You gotta use a doll to get into it around the same area the painting was and its all snowy.
>>
>>334658887
Gwynevere was literally the goddess of fertility and bounty in das retard
>>
>>334658887
The Goddess of Sunlight, Gwynevere, daughter of
the great Lord of Sunlight Gwyn, is cherished
by all as the symbol of bounty and fertility.

Divine Blessing description from Dark Souls 1.

READ THE FUCKING LORE
WHY ARE YOU IN A LORE THREAD IF YOU DON'T READ THE LORE
LEAVE THESE THREADS
WHY DISCUSS THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT
I AM LOSING MY MIND AND BECOMING AN AUTIST
>>
>>334658627
Demon's Souls and Bloodborne are stand alone games, each with their own self contained universe.
Only Dark Souls/Dark Souls II/Dark Souls III are connected to each other.

So no, Bloodborne is not a future Dark Souls.
At one point in development Bloodborne had a reference to Demon's Souls, perhaps suggesting it was a future Demon's Souls or contained within the same universe, but that reference was removed after the stress test.
>>
File: 1400899371680.jpg (234 KB, 1107x722) Image search: [Google]
1400899371680.jpg
234 KB, 1107x722
>>334657531
>Four Knights in the Dark

Don't you fucking dare Miyazaki
>>
>>334658997
Bearer of the Cursre
>>
>>334659054
Go to bed anon.
>>
>>334649170
you guys are making Vaati's job too easy.
>>
>>334658726
>He didn't read the Hidden Blessing description
>"Holy water blessed by the Queen of Lothric. There is a grave in Lothric that sees no visitors, a dark place where rootless warriors rest. The Queen of Lothric alone cared to wish the poor souls good fortune."
>>
>>334659054
>BECOMING AN AUTIST
>BECOMING
>>
>>334658871
Eh, the shield of want description accurately, if harshly, describes vendrick exactly, if he really wanted to ignore DaS2 there wouldn't be any reason for 90% of the references that do appear to do so. Aldia or a BoTC cameo would be cool though.
>>
>>334659056
I always thought of Bloodborne as the age of humanity future if you don't link the fire. Earth Gods are gone, space Gods show up, technology rapidly advances, Marvelous Chester gets sent back in time.
>>
what is the lore behind the nameless king and the belfry bell
>>
>>334659201
If I could see Aldia pop out of a Bonfire at me again I would be so happy. His perspective on things are neat and I wonder what he'd think about the whole "usurp the Fire" business.

It's a way out, after all.

SOTFS and the story it added were damn cool, even if II itself wasn't so hot.
>>
Side minor question, but Fina died right? Her ring no longer breaks and its power is diminished.
>>
>>334659082
>"At least I still have my dear friend, Smough."
>>
So I haven't beaten the game yet. For those who have how many endings are there? What are the qualifications for them? I know the hollow ending is just have 8 dark sigils and do a quest? What's the standard ending though, this all seems sort of confusing
>>
>>334659464
*Smashes Orn's corpse*
WELCOME TO THE SPACE JAAAAAAAAAAM
>>
>>334657531
>worn by the young crossbreed taken prisoner within the dungeon.
wat
>literally ciaran's swords
WAT
>Hammer of the Four Knights, writhing in the dark.
FOUR KINGS NIGGA
>Executioner's Chariot
WHAT
>Greirat ugly as fuck
HWAT
>Ringfinder Leonhart
goddamn he's handsome
>>
>>334658871
>Maybe. I wish BotC and Aldia would show up in ~something~.

The Faraam armor references the BotC (those who have gone beyond death) and there's a reference to a "first scholar" in something related to the Grand Archives, that could be construed as a reference to Aldia.
>>
>>334658515
From Software foreshadowing their future game like they did with Marvelous Chester
>>
>>334659082
Pretty clearly talking about the Four Kings, dude.
None of the Four Knights of Gwyn use that kind of weapon, and only one of them have anything to do with the Dark.
>>
what is the lore behind the black knights in lordric
>>
>>334659464
Not even that, man. Ornstein left with everyone else. Smough and Gwyndolin were holding the fort on their own.

Now whether we ran into him in the Tower of Flame or found his body after he reunited with his original Lord (Nameless King) in the Dragon area, i'm not sure.

His armor is also in Lothric Castle, which people seem to think is where Gwynever ended up...

Maybe the Lords/Gods made their exodus to Lothric, and then Ornstein set out to find his master?
>>
>>334659082
Why Ciaran hold golden nigga instead of Cripple Walker
>>
>>334659615
>wat

This makes sense. You'll notice the creepy babies are basically malformed dragon men. Yorksha came out better I guess.
>>
File: AybssWatchers.gif (2 MB, 540x280) Image search: [Google]
AybssWatchers.gif
2 MB, 540x280
>>334655214
More better looking then that monstrosity.
>>
>>334659402
I agree, Vendrick and Aldia are interesting characters when you get down to it. Aldia was becoming something like a bonfire himself and probably figured out what's going on and would be in a position to actually tell you what the fuck is happening.
>>
>>334659731
Black Knights just walk wherever they want to
>>
>>334659494
4 endings, 3 achievements, got the default one, an easy to get one which you just need to clear a relatively easy to find side area, an alternative to this one which comes from something you'd never think of doing and an almost impossible to do without spoilers one.
>>
>>334658320
Pic Looks like King of the storm
>>
>>334659494
I'm already on the way to getting the toughest ending so guess that's going first
>>
>>334659280
The Great Ones aren't actually from space. They're from different planes of existence.
The lore of Bloodborne really doesn't allow for it to be seen as in the same universe as DeS or DaS. It just wouldn't make any sense.

Chester is just a sort of meta foreshadowing by Miyazaki.
>>
>>334659402
It's not really a way out though. Usurp is basically making it so the fire cannot be lit anymore (I think). This is no real difference from a Darklord ending.

Eventually, darkness will overtake everything, man will all turn into hollow, most will lose their mind and become mindless, and the primordial serpents will rule over everyone and everything.
>>
chester had a crossbow
not a gun
chester had a CROSSBOW
>>
what is the lore behind ludleth being really short and unintimidating?
>>
>>334659056
what was the reference?
>>
>>334659852
>>334659402
What pisses me off the most was how DaS3 portrays Vendrick as power hungry ruler 'who was no king' when DaS2 was literally a story of Vendrick getting manipulated by Nashandra but still trying to do the right thing in the end.
>>
>>334659852
Yeah, Vendrick was great too. I loved whoever they chose to voice him and his segments when you bring him crowns are some of my favorite dialogue in games.

II had a few nice bits. Velstadt and Raime, The Ivory King and his waifu, Shanalotte and the Dragons, Aldia and Vendrick.

Shit, even the idea that someone snagged the Lordvessel after the CU was done with it and managed to unleash the Lord Souls somewhere else in the world is cool. I guess they never left Drangleic after that thought.
>>
>>334660017
I think the idea of the usurp ending is that the fire itself was created by the great souls of the original lords, and with that power you can make your own fire or whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>334660056
Well it's not like DaS had guns to begin with.
>>
>>334659731
Lothric was built over Lordran. When the Bell of Awakening rang, they probably rose from their graves like everyone else.
>>
File: Royal_family.png (10 KB, 682x346) Image search: [Google]
Royal_family.png
10 KB, 682x346
>>334655897
So this is the royal family?
>>
>>334660253
They're suggesting Chester is from the Bloodborne universe/time.
If that were the case he would have a gun.
>>
>>334660150
Everything about DaS2 and DaS3 mesh together poorly. It makes no sense that Catarina is still around, for example.

I mean, I love DaS3 and I can imagine how annoying it is to have someone fuck up your world's lore, but it really is a messy game, lorewise
>>
>>334660190
>Fire o' fire...

Vendrick's voice sends chills down my spine. I actually like him more than Gwyn.
>>
>>334660150
By Vendrick's own admission he was no king and his *want* was for Nashandra.

Even then being a king isn't an inherently good thing.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.