[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am very very glad people didn't stand this game's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 2016211225542_1[1].jpg (84 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
2016211225542_1[1].jpg
84 KB, 900x600
I am very very glad people didn't stand this game's bullshit for long.

Maybe 'gamers' aren't that retarded after all.
>>
>>334642547
Not true. People still buy into the Destiny formula. The Division sold really really well and stil has the same problems and lack of depth as Destiny. EVEN I bought The Division. I fell for it, pardon me as I commit seppuku.
>>
>>334642817
I fell for it too... sudoku might honor my family.
>>
Not until I see /v/ post threads demanding the murder of everyone at Bungie/Activision equal tonGamergate/Nintendo hate threads will I believe that.

Didn't Taken King sell well? Unless it flopped and flopped HARD, gamers are still as stupid as they ever were.
>>
>Sell an unfinished game for full price
>Then sell the updates over and over again
This should be a day 0 drop game every single time
>>
File: 1451716089863.jpg (33 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1451716089863.jpg
33 KB, 722x349
>>334642547
>Maybe 'gamers' aren't that retarded after all.
Remember this pre-TTK interview?
>“It’s about value,” he says. “The player’s assessment of the value of the content... If I fired up a video right now and showed you the emotes you would throw money at the screen,” he says, in the most quotable line of the interview.

And then the game launched
>“Destiny: The Taken King is officially the most downloaded game on day-one in PlayStation history and set a new benchmark for both total Destiny players and peak online concurrency on day-one, so it’s safe to say the Destiny franchise continues to gain momentum.”
>>
>>334643235
>Bungie/Activision sells DLCs
>Nintendo sell physical DLC
They are the same shit. The only difference is that at least nintendrones can shove their DLCs up their own asses.
>>
>>334643712
Im just saying; if there aren't daily threads talking about how Bungie is killing video games, I assume everyone fell for Dickstany hook, line, and sinker.
>>
>>334642547
This game still gets a couple million log ons every day. It has thrived for well over a year now
>>
Its pretty fun.
>>
>>334644246
You're just buttmad about being a Nintendrone, it sounds like
>>
>>334646175
not the guy you replied to but why do you assume he sounds buttmad?
>>
>>334646804
Because stating that /v/ doesn't care about a subject because they're not up in arms is dumb as fuck
>>
>>334646913
dumb equals buttmad?
>>
>>334642817
I fell for The Division meme too when my friend couldn't stop singing it's praises. Dunno how that game manages to be even worse than Destiny tbqh...
>>
>>334648424
I too fell for it, all my friends bought it for their PS4s
I am the only one who bought it for PC
It's fun when they bitterly ask everyday wether I still have fun with it and I can answer with "yes" and they suddenly start to shit on that game while being absolutely buttmad that I am actually having fun with it.

It's just a really really mediocre game but the butthurt of my Sonyggerfriends makes it so fucking fun
>>
>>334642547
No, gamers buy EA games within 6 months, especially those with multiplayer features.
It's fine to buy a game despite it being multiplat, but gamers pre-order, they kickstart.

Destiny wasn't that bad to pin hopes on, it was Bungie after all and being hybrid mmo people wanted to get the jump, pity it was an overall scam despite a great environment yet too small.
Buying into mmo is also horrible unless you go full guild about it.
People buying into Division, after Watch Dogs of all things, people who bought it are just plane retarded.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.