[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dark Souls 3 >invade >it's another ganksquad >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: dark_souls_3_high_lord_wolnir.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dark_souls_3_high_lord_wolnir.jpg
229 KB, 1920x1080
>Dark Souls 3
>invade
>it's another ganksquad
>they won't move from an enemy safe area
How do I git gud against ganksquads, /v/?
I try but mostly always fail, getting the host to near death isn't that hard but it's almost impossible to finish him off before he uses one of the gorillion estus while safely hiding behind 2 other guys that will mercilessly chain attack you if you pursue the low health host
>>
>>334636253
be patient, if they're too pussy to leave the safe area black crystal out
>>
>>334636253
>muh invasions
Invading pvpfags are underage cancer.
>>
>>334637175
But there's nothing to the game after you beat it anon
Invading at least helps with that
>>
>>334637175
How does complaining about a glaringly broken part of the game make someone underage.
>>
I have literally not invaded a single person that didnt have at least 2 spirits
>>
>>334638890
Because at one time when he heard about this neat little console game called Dark Souls he scrunched up his nose at it while secretly coveting it. Upon the back of a petition he rode in, lapping up salty sonygger tears. It was a hard and grueling struggle to understand that holding the shield button and sticking to the ass of the enemy was the best strat. That was until he got a strange message with the name xXx420Fire4lyfexXx attached to it. To which he babbled, "what's an invasion?".

He proceeded to eat super shit because he neither understood what a twink was or how the pc fanbase could be so cruel. In that moment of despair, he sent an angry message over an ancient, long lost service called Games for Windows Live. In it he assailed Mr. Red phantom with every wicked name he could conjured. Then he asked him why he was such a fun-stopping faggot.

To which I replied. Welcome to Dark Souls.

Ever since then he's hidden behind a wall of golden sun-fuckers waiting for the day to have his revenge. Lucky for him, Dark Souls 3 prioritizes ganks. So for now, his neckbeard is free of tears.

So for now, Welcome to Gank Souls 3. On the bright side it's a fucking clusterfuck and I love it.
>>
R E D
E
D

S O A P
O
A
P

S T O N E
T
O
N
E
>>
>>334636253
by stop trying to play mp in sp game.
>>
File: 4chan_o4jxbjVEQ81rpxiywo1_1280.jpg (430 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
4chan_o4jxbjVEQ81rpxiywo1_1280.jpg
430 KB, 1280x1707
>Wolnir in Yhorm's boss room.
Hmm...
>>
>>334636253
Quit invading us faggot me and my friends just want to play co-op. It takes a long fucking time to get us all playing together so stop trying to fuck it up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.