[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the Dualshock 4 so perfect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Why is the Dualshock 4 so perfect?
>>
>3 hour battery life
>touchpad is basically start/select because of multiplatform titles
>stupid retarded light that can only be dimmed

Well, at least the triggers are a huge improvement.
>>
>>334631806

Don't forget fixing the stupid concave stick tips they had on the dualshock 3
>>
>>334631504
>perfect

In comparison to the DS3, maybe. It has plenty of problems. It just fixed the DS3's problems so everyone sucks it off.
>>
>>334631504
I love shape of it and the buttons feel great.
Too bad Sony is retarded and made it have the touchpad always on to waste battery life
>>
>>334631806
2nd. This guy nails every single gripe i have has the ds4 on the head.

Its still comfy and responsive as fuck, but still
>>
>>334631504
>ds4
>perfect
>not ds2
Anon plz
>>
File: white xbone controller.jpg (90 KB, 1500x1267) Image search: [Google]
white xbone controller.jpg
90 KB, 1500x1267
>>334631504
What a strange way to spell Microsoft Xbox One Controller
>>
I don't know if it is my controller but the ps3 sticks feel more precise to move. On dualshock 4, it feels a bit resistant. Anyone have this?
>>
>>334632147
Does this work for older steam games that support the 360 controller?
>>
>>334632417
Everything that supports 360 shouls work exactly the same on the bone, it uses the same xinput system. It does need its own driver you download from MS though
>>
File: pokken_02.jpg (537 KB, 650x641) Image search: [Google]
pokken_02.jpg
537 KB, 650x641
>not the Hori Pokken pad
This thing is so good. I'm gonna use it on my PC for whatever doesn't need the triggers and emulation
>>
>>334632818
That's good. My wired 360 controller is kinda fucked and the rest are all wireless ones. I don't feel like getting a wireless adaptor thing.
>>
>>334633072
Just plug a micro usb into xbone pad and you're gold. I use my phone charger wire
>>
>>334632829
I want a hori fighting stick so bad
Gotta work for it
>>
>>334632147
Does it come without the special Ed analog layout?
>>
>>334633272
micro usbs break too fast, stick to wireless.
I fucking hate micro usbs.
>>
>>334633072
Can't believe Microsoft are cheap shits and didn't include one, even with the xbox one. I guess it was to stop people thinking they had faulty controllers when they couldn't charge aa batteries in the controller.
>>
>>334633369
wireless only works on window 10 because fuck MS
>>
>>334633369
>micro usbs break too fast
Fucking this, one of my phone chargers doesn't move from my bedside table, but my phone still doesn't recognise it as the original charger and makes it "slow charge" and the others I've had eventually start to slide out of the phone in the slightest movement.
>>
>>334632147
>assymetrical controller
I switched to DS4 last summer and I have never regretted it. Symmetrical controllers are objectively better
>>
>>334633902
Just get a new cable. The clips wear out and make it loose.
>>
>>334633817
Drivers are back online m8
Check windows update with IE.
>>
>bought ps4
>play bloodborne
>a few hours in
>have to press left or right side of touchpad to do something
>its not registering or wrong
>read something about sensitive insides with the touchpad cables
>look up tutorial on yt how to fix
>open it up, looks different than in the video
>mess up and have no idea how to reassemble it
>in the trash it went

bought a new same day and been treating that like a newborn baby since
>>
>>334634073
I just get poundland ones now. Only downside is they're never longer than a meter.
>>
>>334634258
Don't get long ones. Shorter the better. Reliability of the connection goes down with longer ones. Especially for external hard drives.
>>
>>334631504
> Distance between shoulder button 1 and 2 is to big
> shoulder trigger has to much play/way
> sticks are to close together
> third shoulder button is missing on both side
> touch pad is absolutely useless
> space in center of buttons is not used.
> share instead of select. Never get rid of select and start
> instead of right stick they can use a thumb mouse.
> instead of 4 big buttons they can have 6, but they need to keep those big buttons.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.