[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think gaming will ever progress far enough so that this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: gaming needs to grow up.png (643 KB, 854x866) Image search: [Google]
gaming needs to grow up.png
643 KB, 854x866
Do you think gaming will ever progress far enough so that this kind of thing never happens anymore or are we just going to be stuck with all these racist and sexist "gamers" making our hobby look bad?
>>
>>334631038
People need to learn that
Internet comments =/= What actual people think
>>
>>334631038
>many white men are furious.
Where did they get that idea?
From the 12 accounts they made to say they are white and hate it?
>>
>>334631158
how am i supposed to digest this comment?
>>
Its just that its easy to think an opinion is the "majority" because a lot of people post it when in realty they are just the loud minority and everyone else just doesn't care.
>>
>>334631038
i would be pissed too, im not white but if i play a videogame i want to play as something i like, not some randomized tiny dick manlet.
>>
>>334631038
what if a nigger is upset that he can't play as a nigger? what would they say to these people? do they just ignore them?
>>
10 idiots write stupid shit on forums=many white men think

I'm sure this same journalist came to the conclusion that many muslims are suicide bombers and that many black men are murderers and rapists
>>
>>334631038
well considering the majority of video game players are white and asian men and they're being forced to reroll their character until they get something they can tolerate it's no wonder why people would be upset.
You literally removed the entire character creator and set it to random just to 'stick it' to the players
>>
>>334631754
>well considering the majority of video game players are white and asian men
But I've been told the majority of gamers are females, I don't get it.
>>
>>334631754
there's no rerolls, the seed for your character is hard-wired to your steam ID
>>
>and many white men are furious

Because that makes the complaints worthless, right? When is a pissing shrieking woman going to roll in and cry for special treatment and get her concerns addressed immediately while still saying she's oppressed?

Fucking SJWs deserve to be raped.
>>
>>334632891
I just love the complete double standard of these boobs. Because they never get furious about anything.
>>
File: 1460871886610.gif (1 MB, 480x384) Image search: [Google]
1460871886610.gif
1 MB, 480x384
>spawn
>did you get shot within the first 5 minutes?
>if yes, return to start
>if no, continue

>farm materials
>did you get shot?
>if yes, return to start
>if no, continue

>build a base
>did you get shot?
>if yes, return to start
>if no, continue
>log out

>log in
>did you get killed in your sleep?
>if yes, return to start
>if no, continue

>do whatever it is you do in Rust besides build a base and not get shot
>until you get shot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.