[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled. What does /v/ think of this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: wyd.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wyd.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
Now that the dust has settled.

What does /v/ think of this game?
>>
shitty meme game pandering to youtubers and their sheep
>>
Meme game
>>
>>334613663
Neat idea if it is ever finished.
>>
actually a meme game
>>
Literal meme game
And I don't usually use that phrase because it's stupid
>>
>334613663
>>
>>334613663
Fun concept, felt too imbalanced in favor of the baby last I saw.
>>
Meme game, but it is actually a decent premise for a game, assuming it gets finished with content and polish.
>>
Game that has memes.
>>
>>334613784
>>334613814
>>334615161
>>334615256
>>334615516
>>334615915
is everything a meme to you idiots?
>>
>>334616031
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>334613663
Geme mame
>>
>>334616101
>>334616271
ok?
>>
>>334613663
A game of memes
>>
actual definition of a meme game that caught the attention of youtubers for a bit but probably will be abandoned
>>
streamer / LPer bait
>>
>>334613784
First reply is always right
>>
Baby has too much of an advantage. They should have to start in a crib that takes a few seconds to get out of so that the dad can put some safety locks up. That way the baby has to be unpredictable and quick-thinking, instead of just dashing for the batteries and fork in every match.
>>
>>334616308
memes are ok. This game is ok.

Therefore this game is memes
>>
>>334616031
no but this game is
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.