[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The last thread had a general consensus that DS3 is on part with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Souls.jpg (348 KB, 780x1224) Image search: [Google]
Souls.jpg
348 KB, 780x1224
The last thread had a general consensus that DS3 is on part with base BB and (DaS + AotA), and I can agree with that.

So this image is the final, official, objectively correct ranking. Enjoy!
>>
File: 1458396253970.jpg (544 KB, 1920x1058) Image search: [Google]
1458396253970.jpg
544 KB, 1920x1058
Jesus christ it's the first time I agree with a ranking pic on /v/

Good taste anon.
>>
File: 1386048767288.jpg (233 KB, 612x720) Image search: [Google]
1386048767288.jpg
233 KB, 612x720
>>334612454
>>
>>334612208
>on part
I fucked up tremendously
>>
No

AotA>OldH>DaS3>DaS>BB>DeS>DaS2

I personally find that artorias of the abyss remains a better, tighter and more focussed piece of content, with more classic boss designs, and no real frivolous content, and much better npc interaction than old hunters. While old hunters is no doubt good, I feel several parts let it down, laurence, living failures, the redundancy of some of fishing hamlet, the samey enemies in research hall etc.

Bloodborne at release was incredibly boring, had very little armour variety, several of the weapons were redundant, and there just wasn't enough interesting things happening with them, although they were pretty decent themselves, the game also goes to absolute shit after amelia, with a bunch of shitty, tedious and monotonous areas, awful bosses, and two massively wasted nightmare areas. It also has garbage pvp.

Demons Souls is worse than all of the games except dark souls 2

Dark Souls 3 has the most consistently good bosses, (changing phases/changing musical themes for every single boss etc, growing difficulty as you progress rather than dropping off halfway) the best pvp, the best and most conistent level design, (large, stunning areas with offshoots and paths, shortcuts etc, actual rewarding offshoots as well unlike BB) and has a large amount of weapons and armour superseded only by DaS2 in fashion souls potential

DaS3 is the only game other than DeS that get's better the more you play it
>>
File: Souls Series.jpg (651 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Souls Series.jpg
651 KB, 1440x900
>>334612208
>>
>>334612208
>DaS2 + SotFS
>Really Great
>Really Damn Good
No
>>
>>334612208
In order
>perfect tier
DS
>Excellent tier
BB
DS3
>dated tier
DeS
>garbage
DS2
>>
>>334612208
I think it's pointless to judge Dark 3 before the DLC considering it's so clearly been planned well in advance this time. Dark 2 was a fucking struggle before its DLC and I can't shake the feeling Dark 3 is missing something as of right now.
>>
>>334614239
Ghosts n Goblins is literal dog shit.
>>
>>334614723
>DS2
>Garbage
I see you maybe have only every played 5 video games?
>>
>>334615063
well we can judge it as a base game, and judge it separately as a package with its DLC, same as with the others in the image
>>
>>334615505
Are you drunk anon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.