[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree: OoT Ganondorf > Zant+TP Ganondorf >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73 KB, 1920x1080
Can we all agree:

OoT Ganondorf > Zant+TP Ganondorf > Veran > Skull Kid > Toon Ganondorf > Ghirahim > Vaati (TMC) > Agahnim+LttP Ganon > Onox > Bellum > Malladus > Yuga
>>
>>334610282
Oot has the most boring gannondorf all he's evil for evils sake at least we gave him depth
>>
WW has the best Ganondorf, everyone knows that
>>
Onox is trash

great design, shit boss fight
>>
>>334610282
>skull kid that high
he should under MC vaati
>>
File: 1395291348130.png (30 KB, 130x172) Image search: [Google]
1395291348130.png
30 KB, 130x172
>>334611958
But the thing is he's the best evil villain ever.

Also, it's taking into account his presence throughout the game and actions.

>he extorted all of Hyrule behind the King's back before the game starts, and kills the composer bros, almost sabotaging Zelda's entire plan (just in case the royal family tried to pull something funny).
>eventually initiates a coup d'etat and susses out Zelda's plan on the spot, and uses his cunning to trick Link into believing he let him survive out of mercy.
>wins
>meets Link as Phantom Ganon, and keeps an eye on him just in case he proves to have some connection to Zelda (however unlikely).
>captures Zelda when she lets her guard down.
>the ending.

There's something to be said when you can journey into the villain's homeland where they are king and interact with his followers who are still loyal to him, but also earn their respect.

I can't think of another game where you can do that.
>>
File: Link's Awakening Map.png (362 KB, 2560x2048) Image search: [Google]
Link's Awakening Map.png
362 KB, 2560x2048
Wind Fish Nightmare > all
>>
>>334614657
His name is "Dethyl."
>>
File: tww-ganondorf-covet-wind.jpg (24 KB, 544x306) Image search: [Google]
tww-ganondorf-covet-wind.jpg
24 KB, 544x306
muh people
>>
>>334610282
>that video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjGOKIK4YBQ
wtf
>>
>>334614490
Ok I see where you are coming from. Carry on
>>
>>334614917
that the anagram-ish name for his "Death Eye" final form

it's actually just called "the Shadow Nightmares"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.