[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever tried EVE but quit? ..Interested in a full loot space MMO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 0.jpg (35 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
35 KB, 460x215
Ever tried EVE but quit? ..Interested in a full loot space MMO?

What is Nebula Online?

It seems empty as fug per Steamcharts, but it might have a vanilla launcher. Anything similar? Seems legit.
>>
>>334605379

Haven't heard of it. Is actually quick to get into? Spending months to level up and research doctrines for a non-shit ship in EVE was annoying.
>>
I'd get Evochron Mercenary and play online. Its a much better version of Elite Dangerous, more in the vein of the X series with cool physics.
>>
>>334605590
It's no MMO.

It also has a sequel.
>>
File: shitonline.png (87 KB, 515x95) Image search: [Google]
shitonline.png
87 KB, 515x95
>early access
>loaded with positive reviews from people who played less than an hour
>>
>>334607284
>optimization
>not awesome
>>
>>334606524

>Has single server for everybody
>Also private servers for cooping with bros

I don't know what you're looking for anon but try not to approach games with a closed mind
>>
>>334605379
So why should I play this over EVE?
It seems shit
>>
>>334610117
whether or not this game is shit, why should you even play eve?
>>
>>334610225
The PvP is very exciting and gives me shakes
>>
>>334610512
bro you can get competitive shakes without being strung along by skinner-box manipulation and time gates

doesn't it make you mad that you pay for a game monthly and they slowly release the content to you over massive amounts of time?

also the people you are competing against in eve could be paying money to buy isk/skills - the playing field is never going to be even
>>
>>334611027
>also the people you are competing against in eve could be paying money to buy isk/skills
Doesn't matter at all to me
>
doesn't it make you mad that you pay for a game monthly and they slowly release the content to you over massive amounts of time?
It does not
>bro you can get competitive shakes without being strung along by skinner-box manipulation and time gates
Never had them in any other game but you are free to suggest one
>>
>>334611834
>>doesn't it make you mad that you pay for a game monthly and they slowly release the content to you over massive amounts of time?

>It does not

so out of the box you can jump in to any ship you want and load up any equipment you want and do anything you want?
>>
>>334612021
what
>>
>>334612021
>implying you need a titan day 1 to enjoy eve
pls go
>>
>>334612228
Titans are super boring 99.999% of the time
>>
>>334612349
true, but frigates are flyable day 1 and are arguably the most exciting class of ship to use.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.