[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all New Vegas companions so goddamn unlikable? For a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: NV Boards.jpg (343 KB, 790x1216) Image search: [Google]
NV Boards.jpg
343 KB, 790x1216
Why are all New Vegas companions so goddamn unlikable? For a game with dozens of interesting characters, how did they shit the bed on companions so badly?
>>
>>334605105
>>/out/
>>
I dunno I liked Raul a lot because Danny Trejo voice and cowboy suit

Arcade was pretty enjoyable too
>>
>>334605105
Take your shitty opinion and push it back where it came from.
>>
>>334605487
>Arcade was pretty enjoyable too
Except he hated best faction
>>
>>334605708
Vulpes pls
>>
>>334606226
Caesar's methods might be harsh, but he's the only one that can bring civilization to the wasteland.
>>
>>334606351
>he's the only one that can bring civilization to the wasteland
So all the other kinds of civilization besides them donĀ“t count?
>>
>>334607227
NCR is a bureaucratic mess that would allow for raiders to pillage and rape under their noses like what is currently happening.

House only gives a fuck about Vegas, the rest of the Mojave can go fuck itself in his eyes.

And you think that you can do any better? A goddamn mailman with a robot friend?

Caesar is the only one who can cleanse the wasteland of the filth. Just look at the epilogues for all 4 endings, he's the one that completely annihilates the fiends, powdergangers, and all the other raping, killing monsters.
>>
>>334607756
>Caesar
Brutally murders people, rapes, slaves populations, uses kid soldiers
>Fiends
Brutally murders people, raped, slaves populations, use kid soldiers
IF YOU BECOME THE JEW TO FIGHT THE JEW, THE JEW KEEPS EXISTING.
>>
File: 1441056199203.png (6 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1441056199203.png
6 KB, 401x367
>>334607756
>replacing one type of evil with a more organized and ruthless kind

At least the fiends allow women to serve if they're tough enough, Caesar just turns them all into sex slaves regardless of how competent they are.

Not to mention that the old Enclave fuck is absolutely right, they follow Caesar, not his ideals, when he dies, they'll fall apart.
>>
>>334605487
i agree with this anon, raul is bretty gud.

NV bounties 2 adds a Doc holliday ghoul companion which you can use.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.