[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people said that Nier was good >look up a gameplay video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: kermit.jpg (3 KB, 238x195) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
3 KB, 238x195
>people said that Nier was good
>look up a gameplay video
>the graphics are shit
>the gameplay is shit
>the only good thing is the music

Why did you guys lie to me?
>>
Because I was lied to about A:cm

Nobody deserves honesty after that. Not you, not me, not fucking anyone
>>
>Look up video, form opinion

I have no idea if Nier is good but that's bullshit anon. Without spending a couple hours playing a game you can't make a strong opinion about it.
>>
if you legit feel this way im sorry for you OP

NIER THREAD:

Who's getting a PS4 just for Gestalt?
>>
>>334602827
You're missing an important part by just watching a video

You're a shitposter anyway though so it doesn't matter
>>
File: Penn-Jillette-8598.jpg (2 MB, 1500x2400) Image search: [Google]
Penn-Jillette-8598.jpg
2 MB, 1500x2400
>first complaint about a game is regarding the graphics
How to trash an opinion in 10 seconds
>>
>>334604586

This. Graphics only matter to shitters
>>
>>334604586
>it's ok for a game to look like it's from 2003
>>
>>334604776
Yeah, it is.
>>
>>334604776

Mount and Blade is an incredible game that looks like shit. Literally the least important part of the game. Gameplay, sound design and art direction are way more important
>>
>>334606036
But Nier gameplay is shit though
>>
>>334602827
The same reason why /v/ likes Deus Ex. It's a shit game
>>
>>334604776
Yes. Yes it is.
Nier doesn't even look like 2003 shit. At worst it's maybe ~2007 era graphics (i.e. 7th gen shit before the optimization really kicked in).
>>
Nier isn't shit, it's INCREDIBLY mediocre.

The music is nice outside of the game, but it gets dull and repetitive quickly when you're revisiting the same places over and over.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.