[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this supposed to be a tough boss fight? Did it in one try,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
Was this supposed to be a tough boss fight? Did it in one try, she hit me once and the most damage I received was from falling off a tower.
>>
>>334599529
MGSV is a normie game, it's not suppose to be hard
>>
>>334599529
Wait till you get to extreme
>>
>>334599529
Her second boss fight will fuck you up if you aren't prepared. Better start developing those rocket launchers, kid.
>>
>>334599709
>>334599630
is this a joke? just call in a tank
>>
>Have developed all the high grade online weapons
>Nothing to do with them except kill extreme skulls

I wish there was more variety and fun in this game. PW was great fun.
>>
>>334599830
So, you looked up strats an guides online and now you're complaining about everything being easy? Well, aren't you a right little faggot, huh?
>>
>>334600037
>needing to look up shit to know you can do ridiculous shit to enemies
I want "MGSV was my first MGS" babies to leave.
>>
You guys ever fought an FOB intruder? The odds are so stacked in your favor and it's still so fun.
>>
It wasn't a hard boss fight. The EXTREEEEEEMEE version is much harder. However, I like how it forces you to either go all-out, or think outside the box and come up with something really clever.
>>
>>334600859
I tried to whack her with a supply drop, but she relocated. Not too much creative thinking apart from that
>>
>>334600037
she has a sniper rifle

a tank is a giant, armored behemoth

someone like you probably would have to use a guide to figure out how well a sniper rifle does versus a tank
>>
>>334600943
Bring nocto pills and a brennan.
>>
>>334601171
You've obviously never tried. You just finished the first fight and you already know of the second fight and your strategy is pre determined. Fuck off, guide reader.
>>
>>334601171
>He thinks a tank won't be damaged by Quiet's sniper.

LOOOOOL you're in for a treat.
>>
>>334599529
Remember when MGS used to have fun boss fights. MGSV had this and what a couple of shitty fights with metal gear
>>
>>334599630
extreme is pretty easy once you know her camping spots then just come round the side of her and hit her on the head a few times
>>
File: 1075186.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1075186.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>>334600037
neo /v/ ladies and gentlemen
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.