[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why were they fighting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: DARK-SOULS-III_20160325202136.jpg (394 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DARK-SOULS-III_20160325202136.jpg
394 KB, 1920x1080
Why were they fighting?
>>
>>334599216
keeping red eyed one in check
>>
Boredom?
>>
They insulted each other's waifus.
>>
File: black infant sees chicken.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
black infant sees chicken.png
231 KB, 304x366
https://youtu.be/nz8KJYpRh28?t=3m17s
"these neets sit around all day watching the hylander and thinking that shit's real"
>>
>>334599216
Because the Abyss corrupts shit and they were fighting the Abyss so naturally some of them would get corrupted so they had to kill the ones that were.
>>
The abyss you fucking retard.
>>
>>334599396
Thank you
>>
>>334599216
It was medieval fight Club

>fight
>die
>get up
>repeat
>>
why did the blood of other watchers power up the main guy with blood
why did his sword catch fire
why is he fighting me
>>
>>334599216
>that outfit

"We want the bloodborne audience"
>>
>>334600779
He doesn't want his ass dragged back to firelink shrine
>>
>>334601003
whoops I forgot about that
thank
>>
>>334599416
So then why was the anti-abyss guy the main enemy of the fight?
>>
>>334601145
Good question but with how fucking scarce Dark souls lore is who knows.

Maybe they were fighting before you got there and now you've arrived you could have been tainted or some shit.
>>
>>334601145
He was still hollow senpai, red eyes are just crazier.
>>
>>334602935
I guess that makes sense, it seems like hollows just mindlessly continue to do whatever they did before they lost their souls. Knights patrol around castles, priests pray and chant, workers slave away for eternity, etc. Maybe the abyss watchers just don't know how to do anything other than fight off the abyss for eternity.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.