[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's me honest here, Dark souls 3 is extremly interfour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: rip.jpg (203 KB, 760x380) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
203 KB, 760x380
Let's me honest here, Dark souls 3 is extremly interfour to DS1 or BB.

And no that's not a shitpost.

I will propably write a much more detailed rant later.
>>
ok write the rant m8
>>
File: 1460604648922.png (1 MB, 1366x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460604648922.png
1 MB, 1366x1000
The issue with DS3 is that it isn't really difficult. I went all the way to Pontiff before getting my shit kicked in, and then everything else after was easy. I'm about to beat the game (only have Lothric and the final boss left).

It's a really tiny game as well. I don't think I've ever beat a Souls game in just 30 hours. There are other nitpicks I have, like tracking still being there, Estus being overpowered, and regular mobs hitting too hard.

It's a good game though. Much better than DS2. Despite bosses being easy they still have more thought put into them, and they're fun.
>>
Make a thread with that rant when you write it, until then fuck off
>>
File: 1451511342932.jpg (118 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1451511342932.jpg
118 KB, 406x364
>>334597218
>Let's me honest here, Dark souls 3 is extremly interfour to DS1 or BB.
>me honest
>extremly interfour
>to DS1 or BB.

>And no that's not a shitpost.

>I will propably write a much more detailed rant later.
>later
>not in the OP, which is supposed to set the topic of the thread
>>
>>334597560

Funny, I found some places too hard in DS2-type of bullshit. They're still beatable but in most cases it's just better to run past the mobs since most of the time it just takes too long ti take every enemy out single with a bow. Especually since the reward was rarely worth it.
>>
>>334597813
DS2 was only hard if you were a profoundly stupid YOLOing chucklefuck. That goes double for DS3.
>>
>>334597994
Post your achievements faggot.
>>
>No armor upgrade
>Some levels like the swamp level feel really flat and empty
>Some bosses are very easy
>Reused bosses and enemies
>Shitty PvP

my biggest issues of the game so far
>>
>>334597994
>DS2 was only hard if you played vanilla and didn't use bow for baiting
ftfy
>>
>>334598248
>>Shitty PvP

So much this
>>
>>334598484
>DS2 vanilla was hard
>Not pllaying DS game with a ranged weapon
You literally should not have been playing at all, memester.
>>
>>334597218
>interfour
saged
>>
>tfw /v/ can't help but fall for b8
>tfw I think they purposefully fall for it because they're humored by it
>tfw there's a chance they're actually just stupid enough to fall for it
>>
File: 1451796678188.jpg (1 MB, 1256x5080) Image search: [Google]
1451796678188.jpg
1 MB, 1256x5080
>>334598484
>>334598234
>DS2 was hard
Hello, reddit.
>>
>weapons is fucked up
>scaling doesn't make sense on some weapon
>poison and bleed is tied to a stat
>without investing a fuckton into luck, poison/bleed build up is shit
>bleed is based on PERCENTAGE OF HP, making it shit against mobs with low HP
>2handing weapon does shit damage
>medium, tier weapon does better poise damage and can effectively stagger bosses/enemies than large, slower weapon
>magic is fucked up if you didn't invest your whole build for it
>armor is outright useless, naked have artificial buff that makes you took more damage

Katana and straight sword is the only good weapon class in this game.
>>
>>334598910
It's funny because even after that comic ignored many other moments where you were out in the open and didn't have any chokepoint, it's still wrong because he would just bounce that greatsword from walls and get fucked
>>
File: 1451590125671.gif (3 MB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1451590125671.gif
3 MB, 275x275
>>334599993
kek. You must have been terrible. You got owned by DS2 so hard that you literally blame the game for being too hard. Don't you think it's odd how so many others did not have the issues that your dumb ass did?

Name one such area that you were describing. I'd love to hear this.
>>
>>334597560

Going to follow this up.

The one thing worse than the faceroll bosses is their leadup, which tends to be much harder than the bosses themselves.Dragon Armor, that boss with the mob of undead, Yhorm. The areas leading up to it kicked my shit in, but the bosses themselves only took one try.
>>
>>334599464
>nerfing bleed and poison
I 100% agree with this decision. This is the game for big man with strong sense of honour, not your annoying, good for nothing, edgy minmaxing assassins.

>bleed is based on PERCENTAGE OF HP, making it shit against mobs with low HP
I can kinda understand that. Damaging internal organs should do comparable damage to armored giants and small wolves. Besides, you don't need strong weapon for low hp enemies

The rest I agree with
>>
File: 1436705203961.jpg (159 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1436705203961.jpg
159 KB, 1440x900
>>334600401
Lol man, I used bows and other cheap stuff through whole game and didn't have any problem with it. I just know that levels like underwater prison and dragon stairs are shitty and extremely annoying if you're not doing them first time. But okay, go ahead and stir up shit just to argue with someone
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.