[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emulated, PC, or HD collection?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: dmc3.jpg (116 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
dmc3.jpg
116 KB, 1440x1080
Emulated, PC, or HD collection?
>>
>>334574285
PC with Style change mod.
>>
Emulated or HD collection are the only real options. Emulated is likely best, but don't even consider the PC version.
>>
HD Collection > PC > Emulated if we're talking about responsiveness.

tl;dr there's a small input delay when emulating.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4fdEypD4Sk

>>334574337
This too
>>
>>334574369
There's been fanpatches that make the PC version the definitive version of the game, most notably the style change mod which gives Dante his DMC4 gameplay.
>>
>>334574421
What about visuals?
>>
>>334574508
Emulated but you won't be playing a game like DMC3 for graphics when games like Battlefront, Witcher 3 etc. blows it completely out of the water in terms of graphical fidelity.
>>
>>334574617
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>334574670
yeah i bet u kiss girls too fag LOL
>>
>>334574369
>Emulated
No style switching.
>HD collection
Kalina Ann bug. No style switching.
>>
>>334575110
Was there ever an instance when HD collection didn't completely fuck up the original game? Why does this keep happening? They always do a fucking hack job with these and it makes me paranoid whenever a company decides to release a remaster because it's a given that there will be something wrong with it because nobody gives a shit about making a decent, playable version and give a proper respect and treatment to the original title.
>>
The style switcher mod is nothing but a nice gimmick. And if you are gonna get into this game for the first time, you better stick to the original experience (from the Special Edition unless you want some masochism).

HD is better for that, and you'll also get the chance to play DMC and of experiencing how bad DMC2 is.
>>
>>334574285
pc with style switcher is the only answer. It does what the game should have done when it came out.
>>
>>334576886
What's so special about it gameplay wise?
>>
File: 1432243174937.gif (483 KB, 224x200) Image search: [Google]
1432243174937.gif
483 KB, 224x200
>>334575897
You can disable the Style switcher option, if you want an original gameplay. The mod also improves graphics and controllers support.
All these clauses are optional as well.
DMC3SE with SS Mod is the best.
>>
>>334574285
HD collection
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.