[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only character of the 3 that isn't a massive faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: frank.jpg (85 KB, 1023x558) Image search: [Google]
frank.jpg
85 KB, 1023x558
>only character of the 3 that isn't a massive faggot gets the least amount of time, characterization, and backstory

3 protags was a mistake
>>
Franklin was the most boring gta protag since claude
>>
>>334573729
the reason he doesn't have a lot of backstory is that hes young

dude didn't have much time to do jackshit
>>
>>334573729
I liked the 3 characters. Kept things fresh but they certainly need to improve it for gta6. but it only works for gta. for the love of god keep it away from RDR3.
>>
Uh uh HES A NIGGER THATD WBYY HR UM COON ERR UM NIIHGGGER??
>>
>>334573729
>only character of the 3 that isn't a massive faggot gets the least amount of time, characterization, and backstory

But Michael got the most amount of time.
>>
File: Screenshot-Original (6).png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-Original (6).png
2 MB, 1920x1080
3 characters was bad because it left no space for a good antagonists, or form any kind of attachment to the 3 protags. Story was trying to hard to be a set of amazing action set pieces, and lost any form of likeability. GTA IV's 3 leaf clover is better than all the heist in V.

Can't even touch the SP in V anymore, and frankly I'm losing interest in SP dlc if it involves Michael, Trevor, or Franklin in any way other than mentions. GTA online still has shit load times, but it's the best part of the fucking game. Easy enough to get money when you have friends, and do the VIP missions.
>>
File: Territorial_Oak.gif (798 B, 62x61) Image search: [Google]
Territorial_Oak.gif
798 B, 62x61
>>334573808
>the reason he doesn't have backstory is because he's young

What the fuck kind of point is this
>>
>>334574304
because that is the character that most of us associate with, he is easier to project onto.
Franklin is the "normie" crowd the one who mistakenly gets dragged into all the shit
of course Trevor is for the memes and edge lords who think he is "wow omg lelele so randumb"
>>
>>334575663
you heard him

every movie that has characters under the age of 21
none of those characters have character
you only imagined it
>>
i enjoyed Michael because in a weird way it kind of felt like the older version of Vince from vice city
>>
>>334573808
cj was younger yet had waaay more backstory
>>
>>334576025
>Vince
>>
>>334573786
>claude
>boring
>>
File: Lenevia.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lenevia.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>334573729
>isn't a massive faggot
Are you serious?
>Now jobless hoodnigger with no contacts is blessed to be mentored by a millionaire bank robber
>Begs and begs to be part of the next big hit
>Gets the role even though he has NO experience
>Things go bad
>All three of them are being blackmailed
>'AYO MAN I CAN'T BELIVE THIS BULLSHIT YOU GOT ME MESSED UP IN MAN. I DINDUNUFFIN THIS IS BULLSHIT. TRAVOR CRAZY TOO AND YOU'RE OLD, MAN FUCK YOU MAN''
Frank is a piece of shit.
>>
>>334573729
Franklin's straight man story irritated me. None of the characters had a story that wasn't extremely derivative and forgettable.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.