[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From Software, are you fucking kidding me? I'm playing for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Iudex_Gundyr.jpg (119 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Iudex_Gundyr.jpg
119 KB, 960x540
From Software, are you fucking kidding me?
I'm playing for 3 hours and still cant beat this shit, i always die when second form.
>>
>>334572141
shitty bait thread

shittiest bait thread, actually
>>
>>334572192
It's not bait, anon. Why they made the first boss so difficult?
>>
Keep close and fight like the first phase, ignore the giant shit.
>>
You have to be kidding me. By the second or third time, you know exactly when he's transforming and can freely wail on him. After taking all those hits while he's transforming, you have like 1/4th of his health bar to go at least.
>>
>>334572247
u did 3 things wrong

>not pirated on pc

>not using a trainer on pc

>not starting game with a magic able character so that u could fire from a distance
>>
Beat him on my second try and I'm awful at these sorta games.
>>
>>334572336
Also you can play multiplayer on cracked DS3, but only with pirates.
>>
>>334572336
Jesus, just kill yourself and save yourself from the embarrassment.
>>
>>334572325
But its hard to get close to him since i run out of Estus and get hit.
>>
>>334572496
restart game with a magic able character Cuck so u can attack from a distance
>>
>>334572496
>It's hard to get close to him when he's standing perfectly still not attacking in his transition between stage 1 and 2.
>>
>>334572141
>>334572247
Here is what you do, get him down to second form and don't stop wailing on him until he's fully transformed, back off, use the firebombs you found right outside, now he's at 5% so just roll in and smack him
>>
>>334572496
Literally start dodging more and relying on shields less.
If you fully rely on shields for the whole game you're gonna get your ass handed to you every single time you face a new mini-boss/critical boss

Also ignore this dumbass >>334572552, a knight melee class is the best class for starters.
>>
>>334572141
Why is invading still fucking awful. Why is PVP even worse. When are we getting Demon Souls again?
>>
>>334572141
Lock on, shields up, strafe and attack the ass. That should get you through half the bosses in the game.
>>
>>334572141
Where is a good place to go to read up on salty tears like op? Could use a good laugh at people who genuinely struggled with the first boss.
>>
>>334572575
This, OP. You must learn that in this series there is always a less direct solution. When you can't win through sheer skill, try again and use your brain.
>>
>>334572686
>shields up
>again bosses

I'm playing DaS1, the shield was useless against the first two ones.
>>
>>334573191
Then you need to get some stamina and make sure you use a shield that blocks most if not all the damage type the boss uses.
>>
File: 1444422929584.jpg (101 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1444422929584.jpg
101 KB, 422x437
>still can't beat pontiff after several hours of trying
>even summoned an npc to help me out for the first time ever
>gets swirled to hell in a matter of seconds
>>
>>334573798
I had to summon someone to beat him. But then after I stayed around and helped 5 other people beat him too. I think I could have done it solo if he didn't summon another replica of himself.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.