[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was I supposed to be sad or in awe or what the fuck exactly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: banner.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
banner.jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
was I supposed to be sad or in awe or what the fuck exactly

Jesus I fell for a meme didn't I
>>
Game is good you faggot
>>
I played it for a couple of days but put it aside like all games these days
>>
Who hype for second one in a few days
>>
>>334571970
Didn't the publishers of Candy Crush Saga try to sue them for using the word "saga" in their game's title?
>>
>>334573186
Christ, how shameless.
>>
>>334571970
This was a really good game you fag, also art style is god tier
>>
>>334573736
>>334572232
>good

you can't honestly call gameplay "good" unless you're a shameless liar (or a marketer)
>>
>>334574746
>you can't honestly call gameplay "good" unless you're a shameless liar (or a marketer)
>/v/
No gameplay is fun confirmed.
>>
>>334573736
The style is distinctive - map of the world looks nice and general landscape is pretty.
But battle screen is always just a bare piece of ground with no details, battle animations look stiff and slow as hell, and the music puts you to sleep.
>>
File: 1458467179149.jpg (67 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
1458467179149.jpg
67 KB, 500x477
>>334571970

I dunno, I wanted to like it but it felt the plot jumped around a whole lot and so I never got all that invested in each of the characters.

And goddamn was the combat a boatload of ass. Probably the least fun tactics type game I've ever played, which is a shame since the mechanics actually sounds pretty cool.

Maybe I'm terrible but there just didn't seem like a way to not lose half your army each battle. Really sucked.

The random choices were a little frustrating too. Oh hey, this character's suddenly dead, you shouldn't have made that innocuous choice! Eh, I get what they were going for, but it was a little too "Fuck you" for me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.