[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He complains about lack of PvP >Doesn't adventure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: DriedFingers.png (65 KB, 190x276) Image search: [Google]
DriedFingers.png
65 KB, 190x276
>He complains about lack of PvP
>Doesn't adventure with the Dried Fingers activated
If you didn't use dried fingers for 50% or more of your playthrough, you're a casual.
>>
>he plays Souls for online deathmatch
>>
what do they do again?
>>
I have never uses these nor I know how they worlk.
>>
>>334561498
or you're from somewhere with fucking garbage region locking and every fight is at 300ms totally
>>
>>334562238
>>334562102
When you use them, you can get invaded while playing solo.

>>334562413
You get a pass.
>>
>>334562508
but I already get invaded solo, unless this is something exclusive to DS3
>>
>Get to Irithyll
>Activate the Dried Fingers
>Invaded 3-4 times in about an hour
It works. There's a reason they let you buy the fingers almost immediately. It's an opt-in for pvp.
>>
>>334562508
>while playing solo

What does that even mean?! I always get invaded when I'm playing solo. Explain, please.
>>
>>334562508
But I already can be invaded while playing solo and already have been. So this puts you way up in the priority for invasions?

Then Maybe I will give it a try sicne I need a seed of giants to get solaire's pants.
>>
>>334561498
but i only play for the single player campaign
i dont want pvp
>>
>>334562642
>unless this is something exclusive to DS3
In DaS3 there's a heavy prioritization in matchmaking that causes invaders to be sent into worlds with many phantoms.

>>334562675
Doubtful. See above. You're mostly only gonna get NPC invaders without the Fingers.

>>334562718
>But I already can be invaded while playing solo and already have been
It's pretty fucking rare for it to happen outside of stuff like Watchdogs of Farron.
>>
>>334562804
I've also been invaded solo.

I wish people would stop spreading that bs that you can't.
>>
>>334562947
>I've also been invaded solo.
Are you illiterate? Stupid? Both?

Read the fucking post. Without summoning phantoms or using the fingers, there's a significant reduction in likelihood for being invaded. I clearly stated this.
>>
>>334561498
>falling for the dead finger meme

It's just a placebo.
>>
>>334562804
>Doubtful. See above. You're mostly only gonna get NPC invaders without the Fingers.
I was invaded a number of times by real players without using the dried finger. They were for sure real because blue sentinels only summon when its a real invader not an NPC.
>>
>>334563058
No it's not.

>Play an evening without fingers
>Not even invaded once
>Play an evening with constant fingers
>Invaded all the time
>>
>>334563116
>I was invaded a number of times by real players without using the dried finger.
You're pretty lucky to have gotten so much action without any fingers. I always played in Ember mode or whatever, but almost never got invaded. Until I started using the fingers. Now I get invaded every time I go out.
>>
>>334562804
Yeah I was under the impression that you can only get invaded if you have a phantom with you but I have been invaded by real players, no npc or wolves, though rarely I must admit.
>>
File: 1460584082068.png (33 KB, 1000x1533) Image search: [Google]
1460584082068.png
33 KB, 1000x1533
>>334563016
>implying I've used the fingers

I haven't and still get invaded outside of the areas where "guardians" invade other peoples world. Please delete your first post
>>
>>334563246
>I haven't and still get invaded outside of the areas
Okay. Good for you. Nobody said you CAN'T be invaded without the Fingers. Fingers are just a way to increase your PVP activity.
>>
what an autistic thread
>>
What are the odds of you getting invaded while in Ember form playing solo with no phantoms?
>>
>>334564414
Game's too new. We don't know yet. We probably won't ever know for sure unless somebody manages to do some datamining. But I'm sure somebody will gather a decent sample of data and get us a rough guess.
>>
I heard it was permanent?

I know the intended effect is written in the damn description; allow a 3rd summon at the cost of a 2nd invader, which basically means super party PvP funtimes if you manage to get in on a 3v3.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.