[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back from pic related. It was a blast.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Just got back from pic related.

It was a blast.
>>
>>334559783
wha happen
>>
>>334559783
Trevor?
>>
>>334560847
Clover kidnapped us and split us into three groups. We each had numbered/chromatic bracelets I was the only one that played the games, so they gave me the number 6 bracelet upside-down
>>
>>334561175
Nope. Are you a friend of Trevor's?
>>
>>334561261
HOLY SHIT REALLY
So you got the 6 bracelet then? Are there any puzzles or shit like that?
>>
>>334561468
Heck yeah there were puzzles - that's kinda the point of the attraction.

In my room there was a pew and a podium similar to the coffin room in 999. There was also a coat rack that had a free the soul robe on the hook labelled brother, 3 "left" hooks, and one for Dio. I'm starting to think that ZTD features 3 Left clones.
>>
>>334561914
holy shit thats fantastic. I wish I could go
>>
>>334561914
So how exactly did it work? Did you cooperate with your partners? Could you win?
>>
"""""""""video games""""""""
>>
>>334562324
You split up, regroup, and split up one last time for the last puzzle. Cooperation wasn't a matter of trust so much as it was whether or not the teams paid attention. I thought it was going to resemble the AB game where you're unsure whether or not a team was trying to screw you. It's easy team work.
>>
>>334562558
I thought it would be cool if it was A/B and the winner gets revealed something about ZTD except its just Uchi telling them that they were ruthless in trying to get their information and that they don't deserve any/if everyone makes it, he tells them all good job and that he hopes they had fun

Also was it actually Clover, i.e her voice actor?
>>
>>334559783
How many people show up?
>>
>>334562694
They made a recording using Clover's VLR model with the VA dubbed over it.
>>
>>334562869
3-9

Ideally 9
>>
>>334563218
Hah! That's cute
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.