[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Still no new housing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 46
File: original.png.jpg (12 KB, 410x320) Image search: [Google]
original.png.jpg
12 KB, 410x320
>Still no new housing
>>
Not till next month anyway
>>
>>334550195
>games like PSO2 and even XI give instanced houses for free to everyone
>Yoshi-P decides it would be a great idea to not only limit the amount of houses per server but also fill them with a bunch of content that more than half of the game's population will never even touch, just to create a false sense of "neighborhood"
Quality design choices right there, just like everything else about XIV.
>>
>letting my sub run out next week

Time to play other vidya until next big patch. I will miss you, blm.
>>
>Doing roulettes
>Always pay close attention whenever someone is wearing a mentor's crown
>They're always, 100% irredeemable shit at the game
>Just 15 minutes ago had a Titan NM where a mentor bard died like a little bitch
>"It's been a really long time since I've played"

Without fail. Have they played the game so much that they just don't even bother trying at piss easy content? half of these people are afk for this shit. Why even queue up at all?
>>
>>334550845
I full agree with the neighborhood concept as I loved it in Tibia. The issue is a combination of things including not enough districts for the playerbase, the terrible decision to not limit it to one house per account, and the fact that they should only allow current subbed customers to own a house. No period of lapse at all like they just added.
>>
>>334551267

There's still people butthurt that the house they barely use requires them to sub once every 45 days or have someone in their FC step in it for half a second.
>>
>>334551124
>everyone talks up Titan like it's a total newbie killer
>drop in as PLD for the first time tonight
>clear first try

Why was this supposed to be hard
>>
>>334551456

As with most content, being the tank actually saves you from doing anything remotely difficult. It's all of the other party members that have to watch out for mechanics.
>>
>still nocat and or dragon slut to pound
>>
I haven't played since before HW, is it worth grinding up a relic/zodiac whatever, or is that shit dead
>>
>>334551456
Like every single encounter on XIV, the real challenge is to find non-retarded party members, which varies from complete RNG shit (duty finder) to "why the fuck do I even waste my time with this game" (party finder, guild drama, etc).
Usually being the tank helps to ease the pain, but there is still a chance that you will get a brain-damaged healer.
>>
Mods are Yoshidrones
>>
>>334551639
Well I mean from what I could see, it came down to "dodge one incredibly obvious AoE, kill the add, and free the guy who gets hit with the rock prison thing". Wowee, rough.
>>
>>334551456
It used to be back when everyone was new and undergeared at launch. Now everyone knows it by heart and is always geared in HQ leveling gear funded by their main.
>>
>Need 15k grand company seals to make it to flame sergeant
>Hunt log gives you 4725 seals in total
>FATEs give you around 175 each at this level
>Duty roulette daily can give around 1.5k but it's only ever for tanks

Wew lads I have no idea how the fuck I'm supposed to do this.
>>
>>334551124
I sit around with a Mentor crown on just to annoy people despite my performance.
>>
>>334551456

back in the day when everyone was ilevel 65-70, everyone had to memorize his rotation, tanks had to always have one mitigation skill saved for mountain buster, and healers had to precast adloquium/stoneskin and aoe heals for stomps. it was a knowledge and reaction based fight, now a days it's just a reaction fight. try and get a party to do it with you in lowest ilevel sync
>>
>>334552216
Don't worry about it til later levels. The later FATEs give a shitload of seals and you won't have a hard time promoting.
>>
>>334552216
>Hunt log gives you 4725 seals in total
per class? play more classes
>>
>>334552571

wat

drg has one of the strongest aoes in the game, just not for very long
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 296x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 296x303
>>334552675
Well I'm only level 38 so I dunno how I could be ilvl synching yet
>>
>>334552857

well titan story mode is easy yeah, all the story mode primals are easy. more than likely you were reading what people said about titan hard or extreme mode
>>
>>334552732

No, you can only do the GC hunt log once.
>>
>>334553040
oh, you're right
lots of fates is a good idea then
>>
>>334553104

Fuck.

Guess I won't be underleveled for a while then.
>>
File: Antitower-War.png (9 KB, 446x117) Image search: [Google]
Antitower-War.png
9 KB, 446x117
>>334552818
It's why I give melee shit if I see them sitting on full TP, which the two in that pic were at. Even then they should be pulling at least 1k with single-target dps on trash.

Now what I love are good WARs.
>>
>>334553034
Maybe so, I dunno. The crown shitter in my group got knocked off by the first knockback AoE though I noticed, that gave me a chuckle.
>>
Novice channel went from being full 24/7 with 100 mentors, 90 of which are afk, using the channel like a global chat, to 5 mentors and 200 noobs asking shit you can easily Google.
>>
>>334554095

Sounds like a minor improvement, then.
>>
>>334552216

Easy way to get some seals is to get your crafting to third tier, and do daily provisions. You'll need to craft 1 - 3 items, get craft XP better than a levequest, and get anywhere from 100 - 400 seals per crafting job/gathering job turn in. If you take the crafting further, there are bigger rewards, but up to tier 3 you can vendor buy almost all of the mats for maximum cheese if you have teh cash.
>>
>>334553040

>Trying to finish the first GC hunt log for Maelstrom
>3 enemies are in Halabala dungeon
>Queue as DPS (Arcanist)
>Sit in queue for 45 minutes while fishing for white coral
>No hits for dungeon, 12 coral

I don't know whats worse, the waiting or the grind. No way I'm paying 5k per white coral on the MB.
>>
>>334550845
There's nothing wrong with the housing system, the problem is the playerbase and Square's handling of them. Most servers don't have a housing problem, they're always near full or barely full with houses re-entering the market every few weeks. There're functional servers on the low end that always have houses available at bottom price. When 3.3 is out, the vast majority of servers in the game will never run out of housing.

The problem is that the playerbase keeps funneling into the few largest servers on each datacenter knowing that population is going to be a problem, and then they go and complain about things later. I'm on the lower side of the high end of Aether pops and at worse you can buy housing from players for not too bad a mark-up.
>>
>>334556007
If all the people complaining about dedservers got together and picked something that wasn't one of the meme servers they could probably get one or two more servers up to high pop status
>>
>>334556007
I think the population issue is just a symptom of another problem.

There's so little to do outside of cities that anything but the highest population servers feel empty.

At least on Gilgamesh or Leviathan I will occasionally see other people running around outside of major areas.
>>
>2 threads running at once
>>
>>334556314

I play on Diabolos and except for being bombarded with FC invites at free random when I enter any city, I've never had a problem getting groups for content so far.
>>
>>334556314
Ded servers really need to be merged, but their problems are beyond me.

I'm just trying to say, there're a lot of mid-pop servers that offer most of what top-servers offer with FATE groups and progression and people should just move to them instead of bitching to Square to fix their issue. I don't really care about the games issues at large, I'm a casual faggot, but I just dislike people complaining about issues they made for themselves.
>>
>>334555446

You can get GC seals for crafting and gathering? Fuck, I might have to look into it then. Thanks.
>>
>>334557183

No worries. Like I said, the crafting/gathering XP is better than a levemete, so its like a free levemete that you don't need an allowance for.

I raised my alchemy and cooking from level 1 - 15 just by buying what I needed for the turn in from vendors and reaping the XP and seals.
>>
>>334556723
>tfw my home server would likely be on the chopping block

Farewell Brynhildr
>>
>>334550847
>month and a half left til I'm free
I'll see you on the other side anon
>>
File: 1450156215411.png (47 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
1450156215411.png
47 KB, 500x430
Is it normal for the fps to noticeably drop when walking in water? I don't play many games, but water in FFXIV seems unusually taxing on my computer.
>>
>>334560125
Turn off tessellation in the graphics options.
>>
File: 198698764.png (341 KB, 373x705) Image search: [Google]
198698764.png
341 KB, 373x705
Have some fresh OC, this guy actually tried to stay out of the final boss for Anti-Tower (his dps was shit before that anyway)
>>
File: Shitter-VII-Reborn2.png (84 KB, 414x475) Image search: [Google]
Shitter-VII-Reborn2.png
84 KB, 414x475
>>334561057
And that is why I'm not on Aether. I get to have good ol' bad players instead of bad players posing as role-players.
>>
>>334550195
People still play this?
>>
>>334561619
yes
>>
>>334561619
Don't sound surprised anon, this game has these niggers addicted to the taste of shit.
>>
>>334551124
>tfw I wear the mentor crown proudly and actually do my job helping newbies and not being shit
>>
>there was a time when this was FFXIV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNm-t9eWSvA
What went right that made it such a great game when ARR was released?
>>
>>334561057
Is there no kick vote in this?
>>
>>334562095
Five minutes after entering a dungeon. People are generall too pansy to use it until someone d/c'd.
>>
File: 1451851291140.png (180 KB, 587x439) Image search: [Google]
1451851291140.png
180 KB, 587x439
>get aurum vale through leveling roulette
>bard uses the limit break in a seed room just before the last boss

The whole group had this reaction

There was good ten seconds of motionless silence before someone started a votekick
>>
>>334562392
why do bards/archers like using the limit break so much when they really shouldn't?
>>
>>334562392
But LB in dungeons is best used as a caster/ranged LB on a large AOE pull.
>>
File: 9months.jpg (80 KB, 890x325) Image search: [Google]
9months.jpg
80 KB, 890x325
Gonna repost

This is all I can find. Digital entertainment is everything apparently, from mobages, to normal games and their mmo while amusement are their arcade machines according to the press release document.

Apr-Jun 2015 would be the expansion launch window. Nothing really happened in Jul-Sep while Oct-Dec is christmas period so non mmo game sales might spike them hard, so I'm gonna go with the jul-sep numbers. 4.7 billion yen is roughly 44 million us dollars. Ignoring all the mobage whale sales and video game sales, etc let's say 44 million us dollars is just mmo subs. But there's DQX which performs just as good as XIV if not better last I read in previous reports. So divide by 2. Then divide by 3 for the 3 month period. We end up with...7.4 million? We divide by 15 for sub money, so we got 488,888. Keep in mind we took out all the other games out. The mobage sales, game sales, XIV and DQ client sales, XIV and DQ expansion sales, extra income from cash shops, fantasia, server transfers, etc.

So I believe, at its lowest point, XIV is very capable of reaching way below 500k sub numbers. But this is during 3.0 lull I think? I dont know how it's doing now because jan-march 2016 hasnt even been released yet. Hell, I could be looking at this entirely wrong. Would be great if someone pointed it out. But yeah.

http://www.hd.square-enix.com/eng/news/pdf/16q3release.pdf

The press release

http://www.hd.square-enix.com/eng/news/pdf/16q3slides.pdf

The slides for 9 month period.
>>
>>334562556
He didn't wait for the seeds to hatch either
>>
>>334561057
>>334561520
How do you find these people? I've never found them and I play like a gigantic twat whenever I'm healer.
>>
>>334562587
Sub 500k sounds right, the game has never made it above that, let alone even hit 1 million subs. All the money from the game comes from merchandise and cash shop shit. Subscriber numbers are laughable and it's why they never mention them, the closest they've been to was when they said they had less than 1 million combined subs from their 3 MMOs.
>>
File: shittersreborn.png (28 KB, 403x113) Image search: [Google]
shittersreborn.png
28 KB, 403x113
>>334562781
By playing the game.
>>
>>334562895
Post more
>>
>>334562392
>Tell group to save LB in Chrysalis
>Need it for the tear because I'm not going to take my chances on these faggots actually passing a DPS check legit
>BRD Uses level 2 Limit Break halfway through
>Wipe to meteors
And on top of that there were 6 new players and apparently none of them can read. It took us 4 tries to finish it.
>>
How do you do AoE properly as a NIN? Way I've been doing it is drop a Doton when possible and then just spam Death Blossom (when there are 5+ enemies) over and over til there are fewer enemies or i get below 300 tp and then switch to single-target. Is there a better way?
>>
>>334562872
I'm inclined to believe that it's actually way below 500k. Sub 300k would not be surprising. We're talking about deducing the numbers because of mobages (huge in japan), video game sales (SE isnt just mmos, and a couple games, their normal video games catalog is huge). There's also the fact that their own in company mmo rival is dragon quest. A franchise bigger than final fantasy in japan.
>>
File: prease rook forwardo to it.jpg (54 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
prease rook forwardo to it.jpg
54 KB, 620x320
>tfw /v/'s Bennu mount money went towards Yoshida's celebrity tours
>tfw /v/ is keeping him from working on the game
>>
>>334563110
That's the only way, NIN has the shittiest melee AoE, DRG has decent to good AoE and so do both ranged, MNK has the best one.
>>
File: shitters.gif (83 KB, 400x357) Image search: [Google]
shitters.gif
83 KB, 400x357
>>334563036
Still probably one of my favs.
>>
File: 1437664560328.png (384 KB, 473x356) Image search: [Google]
1437664560328.png
384 KB, 473x356
>>334562895
>I roleplay an ice mage :^)
>>
>>334563227
Surely you mean the Bennu bucks are going straight into the XV CGI movie.
>>
File: lol drag.jpg (112 KB, 432x535) Image search: [Google]
lol drag.jpg
112 KB, 432x535
>>334563367
>>
>>334561057
I would say I'm thankful I play on a JP server because of this shit but I had a pretty bad run in in Ampador HM, there was bonus which I don't mind but we also had a scholar who wouldn't DPS and just sat around healing.

I don't know how people can have fun doing nothing but just that.
>>
>>334563180
I wouldn't be surprised at all, 300k-400 is very likely, edging much closer to 300k. Comparatively wise DQ is performing a lot stronger considering it's JP ONLY and not a worldwide release like XIV, and also far more popular and played over there. Even if streamers are a bad measure for popularity, there are far more Nico Nico DQX streamers than FFXIV streamers at all times, and FFXIV's Twitch viewership numbers are just as bad and laughable.

If the game didn't have so much merchandise and cash shop shit it would be dead financially, honestly it should go Buy to Play and reap in more cash shop profits from their 5 million accounts.
>>
>>334563273
So MNK has the best AoE damage out of the melee jobs. Heard it also has the best single-target DPS out of the melee jobs, is that true? If so then I wasted my time leveling NIN.
>>
>>334563678
Highest DPS at the cost of less raid utility, but who gives a shit really, only min max retards care about that at the end of the day, because even the top groups go with whatever comp works for them. If you still like how NIN plays then you can stick to it, since you have more utility and people still want that, if you like how MNK plays more then you can always switch to that.
>>
>>334563678
It's true but MNK also has TP problems and brings the worst raid utlity out of all 3 Melee classes. That's why in the current team meta nobody brings a MNK; while their DPS is higher than the other two both NIN and DRG bring much party raid utility.

NIN is great as it brings decent DPS and awesome utility. You're fine playing it.
>>
File: cat.png (983 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
983 KB, 1600x900
>>334554095
So it finally works as intended?
>>
>>334563678
NIN is super useful in raiding
>>
>>334563923
you bring a mnk if you have a pld
otherwise it's not worth it unless you REALLY want that extra dps
>>
>>334563923
The composition for raiding atm is either PLD+MNK or DRK+DRG.
>>
>>334550195
>still no innovative or progressive content
>>
>>334564138
You bring a DRG over a MNK for the piercing debuff as well, which is more beneficial than the slashing debuff for PLD, as MCH DPS is so stupidly high that in some fights you're better off bringing a second MCH. The only thing stopping you would be the limit break but even then that's not necessary at this point past progression.
>>
>>334564273
You're underestimating just how much fucking DPS a MNK brings to the table. They can hold their own without Litany and Piercing debuff helping the party.
>>
>AST is finally in the meta but all it does is replace WHM while SCH tapdances away as number one healer for millionth time in a row

How's that AST Nocturnal buff coming along Yoshi P

Are you actually going to fix it or are you just going to uncomfortably shift around at the fact you created the class in the first place
>>
>>334563896
>>334563923
>>334563991
I'm suddenly very motivated to actually join in on my FC's Seph Ex runs.
>>
>>334564336
No, you're overestimating it. Look at the numbers; on all accounts a MNK will only serve to bring around 100 DPS more than a DRG, which is not worth the drop in utility for the MCH for the slightly better DPS of the already shitty PLD.

Battle Litany is also much better overall for DPS for everyone.
>>
If you need a very specific "meta" group to clear content you're a reddit tier shitter who only follows the safest meme strategy because your group is shit. There's plenty of gear now to clear it with whatever comp, as long as you don't go full ranged or full casters or something retarded. Even with less gear group min maxing doesn't mean shit in the end, go with whatever party combination you can get together.
>>
>>334552216
>>334552732
>>334553040
>>334553104
>mfw crafter
>mfw turning in 60 gear for 1k each when doing roulettes

I have like 20 pieces of 60 gear sitting around waiting for the next GC upgrades
>>
>>334564467
What really sucks is SMN has fuck all for utility besides an extra virus (which is worthless thanks to the ancient nerf to it back in the T5 days), and battle rez (MP not an issue for SCH).

Double-caster is never going to be viable.
>>
>>334564398
In all honestly, literally every job in this game is viable. Even the weaker roles right now like bard and astrologian are still completely viable. They've done a good job balancing this time around although this patch mch is definitely better than bard just like the opposite for gordias. And thank god for bringing pld back from the grave SE dumped them in.

>>334564436
Go look at FFlogs and just look at how crazy high the monk dps is compared to everyone else. There's a ton of monks that top the leaderboards compared to the drg or blm here or there and by large numbers. Monk is the dps king and nothing even comes close.
>>
File: Tonberry-type0-psp.png (66 KB, 302x316) Image search: [Google]
Tonberry-type0-psp.png
66 KB, 302x316
>>334561057
Reminds me of the time when I dragged our tank girl into Wanderer's Palace. When we told her she'd die if the Tonberry stalker gets her she started to freak out. We had a good laugh.

She saw it through to the end regardless.

I still miss her.
>>
>>334564467
Of course most things are viable; that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

>Bringing better raid synergy is meme
kek, nobody is saying that your party needs to 100 percent line up with the meta, but there are certain compositions that are just flat-out retarded.

You wouldn't sit there and argue that an AST/WHM healer composition or a PLD/DRK tank composition would be a good idea, would you? Sure you could clear it, but man it'd be wasteful and stupid as fuck.

The whole idea behind have a "meta" is to maximize your teams potential to give you a better shot at clearing the content, not "let's see how we can squeeze out 25 more DPS at the end of the raid!"
>>
The whole meta things really only matter for those going for world first clears, since they needed every single drop of damage and healing they could get to clear with the very limited gear and item level they had. Basically stop paying attention to whatever the top FCs are running and play whatever the fuck you want, it's all viable.
>>
>>334563468
what fucking data center do you play on?
>>
>>334564467
I agree with you that almost any party composition could clear pretty much any content, there is still something to be said for discussing what we think is better than others.
>>
>>334564767
aether, probably.
cancerfest there, jfc.
>>
>>334564652
>Monk is the DPS king
Nobody said Monk wasn't the king of personal DPS, but the argument that it's worth bringing because of that is foolish.

Again, you're overestimating how much more DPS a Monk can bring
>Top Monk Parse: 2,200
>Top Dragoon Parse: 2,050

The 150 DPS increase is not worth it compared to the DPS utility and debuff that DRG provides for other party members. Nobody is saying "Monks DPS is shit" but the reason nobody brings them in the current meta is because their raid utility is shit and the 150 DPS increase is surpassed with DRGs raid utility.
>>
>>334564693
> "let's see how we can squeeze out 25 more DPS at the end of the raid!"

Except that's pretty much the case with all the DPS FFlogs dickwaving. It's all about what group you can get together. Even if a group fits the "meta", if they're shit players they still won't clear, while a group that deviates from it, even an AST/WHM and PLD/DRK combo, can clear shit if they're all good.

Will sticking to the meta give a group a better chance to clear shit? Arguably, but in the end all that matters is group synergy, not job synergy.
>>
>>334564965
>But in the end all that matters is group synergy.
False; there are certain aspects of savage right now that would inevitably cause you to wipe if you brought specific party composition.

AST/WHM is not viable in A8S because a Nocturnal AST can not mitigate enough damage to properly negate some AoE attacks of the fight; it would require them to put Aspected Benefic on every single target where as a Scholar only has to use deployment tactics.

Group synergy is important, without a doubt, but saying job synergy "doesn't matter" is stupid, because there are crucial aspects of fights that will inevitably cause you to wipe if you bring shitty job synergy.
>>
I finally got to level 60 for the first time and I've been knocking out all the questlines/dungeons/etc. I'm a casual player so I won't do any real organised raiding, just the duty finder stuff a couple of times to see the content.

Just finished Alexander Midas today (11/10 final boss holy fuck) but where is the rest?? What kind of a waiting period do they have between wing releases? I wanna wrap up this fucking story.
>>
>>334565494
another 4-5 months.
>>
>>334565218
Then that's just bad design on a single shitty overdesigned fight anyway, and so is every fight that needs a very specific party comp. Every other fight boils down to having 1 ranged support, 1 caster, 2 melee, 2 healers and 2 tanks, that's it, and even then you can start getting away with whatever comp with enough gear.
>>
>>334565494
>(11/10 final boss holy fuck)
You should watch a clear video of the Savage version, since the normal version is missing half of the fight.
>>
File: 1273731888890.jpg (10 KB, 240x162) Image search: [Google]
1273731888890.jpg
10 KB, 240x162
>>334565591
Great. Time to unsub until then I guess.

Is there any reason to play if you don't care about levelling other classes or gear grind? (I'm already in full i200 gear)

I've finished the main story, done everything I could find in the duty finder and done all the major side quests.

I guess I can't complain, I got a few hundred hours worth for my money.
>>
>>334565901
Nope, at that point, it's leveling alts or Savage raiding. And since everyone's a fucking diva when it comes to raiding, your best bet is just quitting.
>>
>>334565615
The real problem is that Nocturnal Sect is absolute shit that's not even really useful if you end up with double AST since it causes a DPS loss and weakens your utility.
>>
>>334565615
Why the hell do you think a meta exists in the first place? You don't honestly believe that the first day a new raid comes out people assemble a meta to try to maximize DPS for FFLogs, do you?

People assemble a meta to give themselves the best chance at clearing content upon release; not because they give a shit about their DPS numbers on FFlogs.

>Then that's just bad design on a shitty overdesigned fight

It's bad design on part of the classes not being equal in use, not on the fight being "overdesigned." AST has been broken in Nocturnal for a while now; this is why SCH is mandatory in every raid group.

Pushing DPS in A8S is also an issue if you want to clear; this is why the meta exists, so that people can maximize it to clear. Not because they give a shit about DPS numbers at the end. That comes way after the fight has become near irrelevant.

The meta exists for the purpose of increasing chances of success. It exists to give people the easiest window of achieving victory in the hardest content in the game.

Can you not follow the meta? Sure, but your chances of succeeding are almost invariably going to be lower.

For the meta to solely exists as DPS stroking, then every class would have to be equal and it would come down to a matter of preference to maximize DPS on specific classes. That's not why it exists.
>>
>>334565615
The problem is there's no way to make a fight hard with XIV's strict/watered-down battle engine besides harsh dps checks and making healer's life hell.
>>
>>334566157
>>334566280
Well then they should fix Nocturnal AST already since this sounds like a Nocturnal AST only issue.
>>
>>334566394
>Nocturnal AST only issue.

No, you didn't read what I posted. Maximize DPS is important so that you can clear before enrage. That's also why the meta exists; maximizing DPS is for clearing the fight before you wipe, not just for dick-stroking logs.
>>
>>334566489
Which only world first's group do or care about, if you care about that then sure follow the meme meta, even though a lot of top groups don't follow the meta either and still clear perfectly fine.
>>
>>334566280
>Pushing DPS in A8S is also an issue if you want to clear
A8S isn't THAT DPS-reliant. Although the personal execution check, the blaster check, 3 long needles in Brute Justice, and the final 3+ minute winged burn are notable, not much else really is. It's more isolated spots rather than an overall enrage with Midas.
>>
>>334566489
My apologies I wasn't actually following the conversation you guys have been having and I think I somehow confused things.

I've just been long upset over Nocturnal Sect being bad.
>>
>>334566574
>Maximizing DPS in the meta to increase chances of success is a meme
m8 come on now
>>
File: Astrologian3.jpg (2 MB, 937x1500) Image search: [Google]
Astrologian3.jpg
2 MB, 937x1500
>>334566760
>Main AST
>It can replace WHM but Noct. Sect is still useless as shit
>YOSHI P FUCKING KNOWS THIS
>Ehhhhh, balancing that would be hard :\\\
>Instead we might buff the cards, please look forward to it

Nocturnal Sect is doomed to be useless forever.
>>
>>334566765
It's a meme if top groups don't even rely on it to clear faster than others who stick to it, if your group totally needs to follow it to a T to clear shit and it works for your group then sure go ahead. Again it's group synergy that matters more in the end than sticking to the meta, especially since there's a lot of shit that throws off every comp and makes even meme meta comps not always align and work out optimally.
>>
>>334566891
You also still can't replace WHM because no MND bonus for AST/SCH. Yoshi is considering changing one or both from Piety to Mind
>>
How meme is Lich server?

I've only met one shitter on there so far, although my main class is a lvl 36 BLM. Bunch of people with no clue, but I don't really mind that
>>
>>334567564
You CAN replace WHM with AST because the utility AST brings shits all over WHM and the MP regen is better, amongst other things.
>>
File: ffxiv_09202014_205433.jpg (811 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_09202014_205433.jpg
811 KB, 1920x1080
>>334550195
What's Yoshi's excuse for the piss poor amount of houses we have now? I'm really curious cause I'm pissed I can't buy a small plot
>>
File: 1444856674784.png (246 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444856674784.png
246 KB, 500x500
MNK actually has the least TP problems of all 3 classes.
In practice, it's fucking NIN that gets cancer and dies in extended fights due to no purification.
Looking at you A7S
>>
>>334568553
What server are you on?
>>
File: watch where you decend.png (152 KB, 565x415) Image search: [Google]
watch where you decend.png
152 KB, 565x415
>still no Emerald Weapon trial fight
>>
>>334568656
Sarg
>>
>>334569365
There's your problem. Third biggest server on the largest datacenter I believe. Not as bad as Gilgamesh or Balmung but I wouldn't expect any decent housing any time soon.

You can probably get something if you're not picky about plots and check often though. I know the big two always have people buying for resale but I think Sarg is pretty okay on that stuff.
>>
>>334568792
Would be easy to come up with some bullshit reason to include every Weapon that has ever existed in the Final Fantasy series as a trial.
>>
>>334566394
The problem is how AST is designed.

Instead of making it its own thing its basically just a half-baked WHM or SCH depending on sect and even so the WHM side is the only one worth any two cents and its STILL worse than just bringing a WHM.
>>
File: Laughing gook man.jpg (43 KB, 259x387) Image search: [Google]
Laughing gook man.jpg
43 KB, 259x387
>Found an open small plot in Lavender Beds earlier today and picked it up for 4.25mil
>Instantly put it up for resale in party finder for 15mil
Feels good to be that one asshole
>>
>>334569575
From what I'm aware of even the deadest servers have no housing plots left. Zodiark on the Chaos datacenter has got to be THE deadest server and still there are no plots left.
>>
>>334567564
MND bonus is fucking worthless, its just 30 mnd that would only be relevant for first clears.
>>
File: 1459102404595.jpg (96 KB, 520x600) Image search: [Google]
1459102404595.jpg
96 KB, 520x600
>>334569650
>being a jew
>>
File: 1458503650205.jpg (201 KB, 482x686) Image search: [Google]
1458503650205.jpg
201 KB, 482x686
>>334569718
>dead as fuck server
>no houses, ever

I just my wanted my own comfy autism room.
>>
File: v i d e o g a m e s.png (79 KB, 321x387) Image search: [Google]
v i d e o g a m e s.png
79 KB, 321x387
must not resub
must not resub
must not resub

why the fuck doesn't this game have a "pay for sub with ingame currency" option like WoW or EVE or even wildstar
>>
>>334570010
You should resub, dude. Midas savage is pretty wicked.
>>
>>334569718
I don't know about Zodiark personally, but mid-pop Jenova usually has a few plots open each week, and when I checked housing on my Mateus alt a week ago, maybe more than half of the plots were available at bottom price.

If they add like, 4 wards, I think most servers would never fill their plots.
>>
>>334565901
You're in full i200 and talking like you've already DONE the gear grind. What are you on about m8?

The next step in your grinding is filling out 210s and 220s so you can proceed to 230s with lore and 240s from savage. The gear grind is yet to begin
>>
>>334569957
What server Mirai-brother?

I'm like 5 episodes behind, how's Maho?
>>
File: 1413222863804.jpg (82 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1413222863804.jpg
82 KB, 800x600
>>334569957
My dead server has plots for sale, just had a person in my FC buy a new house last week.
still leaving though, its a lonesome world
>>
>>334563923
>DK and super-mantra
u wot m8
>>
>>334570010
Resub and buy a bennu mount while you're at it.
>>
>>334569742
30 mind is more important than 30 piety
>>
>>334570167
Brynhildr.

Cute as fuck, but still lacking in budget.
>>
So I have three characters and 35 million. I wonder how many wards they'll add on Balmung. If it's not too many I'm totally going to buy three small houses and flip them a couple months down the line.
>>
>>334550845
I think they're adding "apartments" within the next couple patches for landless cucks like you.

Personally I love my cozy Goblet community.
>>
>Unavailable to make characters on Ultros atm
Is it a meme that this server is dead?
It feels empty most of the time and usually party finder count is low
>>
File: Gook jews.jpg (72 KB, 493x220) Image search: [Google]
Gook jews.jpg
72 KB, 493x220
>>334569824
This nice gook man just showed me how to jew even harder and get even more yoshibux.
Why are the japs so nice?
>>
>>334570856
ultros is locked 'cause china farmer
ultros per se is dead
>>
>>334570856
It's not a meme. If you were already locking the servers before subs starts dropping and people starts transferring to higher pop servers because their server is dying, would you really open the servers so that even more people flock to the higher pop server without restraint instead of trying to fill in the dead servers?
>>
>>334570336
its not gonna make a difference either way anon.

Infact if you're farming something AST is actually better than WHM just because of the MP crutch and buffs.
>>
>>334569575
>On Gilgamesh
>Somebody in my FC says "I want to sell my small plot for 7m" about a month back
>Jump right on that

Good location too, right next to the market board, got really lucky.
>>
>Midas comes out
>Supposed to gave the raid scene
>It's better than Gordias
>Statics still not returning
>Still seeing more people quit
Not saying dead game or anything since I know my server is only mid-pop at best but Midas really isn't fixing a whole lot. Game could really use more mid-level content around primal difficulty or challenge dungeons or SOMETHING that you don't need a group of 8 friends together for (I swear to god if you suggest NM Alex you're fucking retarded).
>>
>>334572787
It's just not enough, that's the main problem.
>>
game is dead
>>
>>334572787
XIV will never be a raider's game.
>>
>>334572843
Right. They need more mid-level content.

>>334572971
I never said that it would be? I'm suggesting that they need more mid-level content that isn't raid hard but also isn't dungeon levels of easy either. And they need a good bit of it. Not one every now and then.

Seeing how long it takes them to come up with Primals sometimes, I think challenge dungeons and a new form of roulette would be the easiest route to this before investing in more primal-like content.
>>
>>334573098
>>334572971
Also to add on to this, a lot of the people I'm seeing quit are quitting because they have no interest in the crafting/gathering, and outside of the occasional primal there really isn't anything to do that is challenge and doesn't require a static. Hence the idea that the game needs more mid-level content.
>>
>>334573183
LoV, Triple Triad, Chocob Racing, Diadem, Hunts, Treasures, erp, FATES... there is so much to do!
>>
>>334573304
anon plz
>>
>>334573098
Roulette is cancer. They're already shitting on the idea of merit based progression with what they're giving out if you dont do content that push yourself to your limit so they shouldnt be averse with content that isnt fully scripted arenas.

Treasure map style content should be much more significant. I don't care if it means that they'd have trouble putting in gimmicky mechanics like tethers and pushing sparkly ???s to activate shields or whatever.
>>
>>334573304
I'd really love it if they introduced more worthwhile FATES and Hunts so that people're scouring the world more often. I'm picturing like, a series of Odin-like boss FATES with no weekly cap that has its own reward track, level 60 spawns anywhere in the world. Let people scour all over and make them talk to each other to group and take the shit out, scaling harder with each clear until it's failed.

I just don't know what they could reward that wouldn't overlap with something else. Alternate gear progression? Vanity items? Some kind of bumper for leveling alts or making gil?
>>
>>334573526
I'm curious to see what they do with those treasure map dungeons they've been talking about. Sounds like they could be a little interesting?

Really though unless they give out some sweet stuff they probably won't be because difficulty wise they'll be whatever. Not that I'm not okay with easy content as well, I just want to be fun to do as well.

Still wish we had a scaled up to current endgame gear boss-rush mode that pulls from all final dungeon bosses and primals.

Also wish we had something neat like the dungeon achievements WoW has for doing certain things during a dungeon. I remember there being things like "Kill X boss without letting them get off Y attack" and other things.
>>
>>334573183
If people are leaving (which I kind of doubt, I still see plenty of people and constantly see new adventurers) then it's not because there's not enough to do. It's because vertical progression and themepark content is a dead-end design method that gets stale extremely quickly. People get tired of having their progress reset every few months and shuffled along into new areas with slightly bigger numbers but which is still basically the same shit they've been doing since level 1.

MMOs need to find a way to keep people interested that doesn't involve gear treadmills, and they'll never be honestly worthwhile games until they do.
>>
>>334572787

Midas isn't fixing a lot because of a couple of things; The huge amount of wait time between 2.5 and 3.2, Gordias obliterating raid groups and the pug scene, and the abject lack of stuff to do in 3.0 and to a marginally lesser extent 3.1. Midas is by far a better raid than Gordias was, but the damage had already been done. Good luck finding a group on smaller servers anymore, most of them probably have less than 10 groups who have cleared a6s because raiders either quit or moved to a bigger server and those groups have the only people left capable of clearing. The pug scene flourished in 2.0, but now you're lucky to even see any form of pug group for Midas, let alone Gordias. All you get now is trash people who can't even do sephirot (and wouldn't surprise me if they still have trouble on bisex or ravex even with the huge gear discrepancy)

A better raid does not just bring all the skilled players back.
>>
Alright I got all my crafters to 15+ for the cross class skills, which ones are preferable to get to 50 first? I heard some have better high level skills than others like CRP and WVR.
>>
>>334573914
Faction based mmo where everyone's level is the faction's level. New players joining mid game start at 1 but quickly catches up to faction's level.

Faction level goes up and down based on competion with other factions. PVP and PVE and crafting/gathering contributions affects faction levels. Underdog factions gets desperation buffs.
>>
>>334570904
lmao what a bro
>>
>>334573914
I can agree with that to an extent, although I don't think there is enough to do in the endgame. There are things you CAN do, but why would you?

Going through this list:
>LoV
Mostly dead since a week after it came out

>Triple Triad
Maybe people still play this? Not sure. All I ever see is people grinding for cards and then they stop altogether

>Chocobo Racing
Honestly no clue about the activity of this one

>Diadem
Never see groups for it anymore

>Hunts
Comes and goes with content patches depending on what you grind them for.

>Treasures
See above.

>erp
Timeless!

>FATES
No reason to do these really outside of leveling or relic steps.

>Crafting/Gathering
This is a thing.

>PvP
This is also a thing although it's still in the early stages since it seems as though they have balancing issues. Could be great some day? I've heard talk of queues already being long for Feast on Primal.

>Primals
Usually good for a few weeks until people get their stuff. This is fine, but when there's only one primal to do for an entire patch it doesn't mean a whole lot.
>>
>>334573735

>Also wish we had something neat like the dungeon achievements WoW has for doing certain things during a dungeon.

There was some guy on reddit who made a mock-up of achievements like that for Gordias that sounded pretty cool. Unfortunately the only one I remember is an achievement for not cheesing nisi, maybe somebody has it.
>>
>>334564567
Fuck i should do that
>>
>>334574138
CRP and CLN give the best skills at 50, but WVR is great for crafting leveling gear for other classes that you'll likely want to level to 50 as well.

Don't forget to do your Ixal dailies if you haven't started doing those. They can easily get you 1-2 levels a day, and then once you get a single class to 50 you can pick up the high level quests and turn in the items as a low level alternate crafter for like 20 levels at once.
>>
>>334574078
Agreed on Gordias basically destroying things. It's going to take a lot more than what they have now to fix that. I have no problem with unskilled players. I don't consider myself to be a good player, just decent enough to do savage apparently. It's that there's no motivation for people to really learn their stuff, which is where mid-level content might help. Primals would be good for that if they were more frequent, or like the other anon said, if they were something more than just vertical gear progression.

It's funny, even though I do savage I'm sure I could still go back and fuck up old primals since I've hardly done any of them. Depends on how much new gear changes them though I guess. I'm not one to usually farm them because I haven't been in a group to ever farm them, besides Thordan.

I joined a new group who took me through Sephirot and my weapon dropped on our first clear, so that was that. I later joined a learning group and got a lot better at the fight then. So I'd have to say outside of Thordan and Sephirot I'm not too confident in my ability to do every other primal perfectly.
>>
threadly reminder that if you sub to this game all dev profits are going into ff15 and that you're literally getting cucked if you think that this game is ever going to get better.

You are going to be sorely disappointed when the next expansion drops and there are no new classes.
>>
>>334574658
I wouldn't be terribly upset about this so as long as it meant the rest of the game got a good amount of attention and they didn't bloat up the current jobs with even more skills (I have enough SMN buttons, thanks).

I'd be surprised if we didn't get a new one though. Not necessarily disappointed.
>>
>>334574265
Designing an MMO around PvP contests in my opinion is the only way to keep it interesting for long periods of time without the need for constant content injections. Simply put: There's absolutely no way you can put out content faster than people can clear and subsequently lose interest in it. If you just say "make it require autistically long grinds on make people do all previous content first" then most people will quit before even getting there, and all you've really done is delay the problem.

Vertical progression also necessitates that earlier/older content inevitably becomes worthless/obsolete. Imagine if Coil or Ifrit/Garuda/Titan EX were still relevant and challenging today, alongside newer primals like Sephirot, Ravana and Bismarck? That can never happen with vertical progression. Content is never "added", it just replaces older content. It's an extremely wasteful way to design a game since you put so much time and effort into something that people will clear a few times then drop.

PvP encounters are always different. You can't just do a choreographed dance number like you can with scripted bosses. You have to react to the enemy and they have to react to you. The different strategies/builds that develop also allow for customisation and specialization, instead of this system where everyone plays in the exact same "optimal' way.

People might think that PvE shit is good because it works in single player games, but how many single player games do you play where you reach the end and then farm the exact same bosses over and over for months? None. You play through the game, finish, and then play something else. But MMOs have to keep people playing and therefore paying. So they come up with this treadmill shit that is fun the first time but then just a chore that only serves to keep people addicted to ever-increasing numbers.
>>
File: Typicalffxivplayer.png (87 KB, 1272x367) Image search: [Google]
Typicalffxivplayer.png
87 KB, 1272x367
Quit complaining
>>
>>334575263
I bet nobody has set foot on every unique x and y coordinate either, so there's always that.
>>
This thread or this page in particular is like I'm really looking at /vg/

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/93195-Show-your-Miqo-te-!!?p=3530170#post3530170
>>
>>334575513
At least those threads state their purpose upfront.
>>
>>334575469
and don't forget the Z coordinate with heavensward
endless possibilities
>>
>>334575587
If only yoshi had the time to add the 4th dimension.
>>
>>334575739
would be dead in the first week
>>
>>334575739
PS3 limitations.
>>
>>334554095
>novice channel on eu server
>one german novice and mentor talking in german all the time
Couldn't stand sifting through their merkeljerk for actual questions
>>
>>334575739

Or actual content.
>>
>>334570779
>Goblet
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1365394721802.gif (147 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1365394721802.gif
147 KB, 200x200
>>334576258
>God/Hetero Tier
Goblet

>Faggot/Slut/erp Tier
everything else
>>
File: 21afd3d8fec775fa4d01066df9a22294.png (990 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
21afd3d8fec775fa4d01066df9a22294.png
990 KB, 1400x1400
>goblet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>334576556 has proofed >>334576349
>>
Which race (female) makes the best looking melee and caster?
>>
>>334577118
Potato
>>
>>334577184
Sorry anon, I should have specified no potatoes.
>>
File: 55880911_p0.png (2 MB, 1200x1694) Image search: [Google]
55880911_p0.png
2 MB, 1200x1694
>>334577118
Female suncat master race.
>>
>>334577541
How come female cats always look goofy with ever face? I wish they had a stern looking face like Au Ra. No, the dark nose face doesn't count.
>>
File: miqote.png (236 KB, 435x624) Image search: [Google]
miqote.png
236 KB, 435x624
>>334577118
miqo'te - both races
>>
File: aflkdsajflavdb.png (251 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
aflkdsajflavdb.png
251 KB, 500x375
>>334577118
You should just ask which slut class to play

Do you like being a futafag and being a 'special snowflake' in that I mean you use the same design as all the others? Femroe

Do you like potatoes? Potato.

Do you like Giraffes? Elezen

Are you unoriginal as fuck? Midlander

Are you unoriginal as fuck but like furshit? Catslut

Are you unoriginal as fuck but want to feel unique? Lizardslut

Do you have taste? Highlander
>>
>>334577319
Idk anon my potato DRG looks pretty bitchin, though I'm usually wearing the gambler outfit
>>
File: 55675106_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1500x3000) Image search: [Google]
55675106_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1500x3000
>>334577647
The chink face is rather stern. Face 2.
>>
>>334577705
I already have a class.

And I would play highlander but have you SEEN their faces, anon?
>>
>>334577698
>Be in duty finder
>Catgirl monk
>THOSE FUCKING ATTACK VOICE
Seriously the voices are so fucking annoying I have no idea how any can play with that constantly.
>>
>>334577778
I meant slut race, not slut class
>>
>>334577760
I think that's the face I was trying to refer to. Unless that doesn't have the nose. Then both chink face and nose face suck.
>>
>>334577705
>>Are you unoriginal as fuck? Midlander
>the cat race not only copies the hyur body type, they shifted their face appearance to be more closer to hyurs than their mithra predecessor
>au ra literally copies hyurs with their body type, copies miqote poses
>>
>>334577802
>HOOOWAHHH
>HOOOWAHHH
>HOOOWAHHH
>HOOOWAHHH
>>
>>334577842
Regardless, about those highlander faces...
>>
Are Aura that bad?
>>
>>334577897
unoriginal as fuck as a race choice because playing a fantasy game and picking the human.

Catsluts and Lizardsluts are 'slightly better' in this regard but they're just humans with cat ears and humans with skin cancer
>>
File: MiqoteFace2.jpg (57 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
MiqoteFace2.jpg
57 KB, 400x500
>>334577865
This one.
>>
>>334578062
disgusting
>>
File: 56344535_p0.jpg (74 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
56344535_p0.jpg
74 KB, 480x480
>>334577705
>Highlander
I wanted to like them, but all female faces show teeth.
Mouth breather race.
>>
>female Elezen have lanky proportions
>female Au Ra are too thin and have bad emotes
>female highlanders are great except have bad faces
>female midlanders have great emotes but are boring otherwise
>female roegadyn are great except they're too wide and look bad in most gear/glamour
>female cats are female cats
>potatoes
>>
File: 20160325115327_1.jpg (400 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160325115327_1.jpg
400 KB, 1920x1080
>>334577986
They have the biggest gender disparity in size of all the races, where females are the second smallest of the races besides potatoes of course, while males are second to Roes.

females are all kawaii uguu while males are predestined to look edgy as fuck or gay edgy and there's no in-between.

Also Xaela have tribes like catsluts but they all do weird shit. one for example is literal cucks and another thinks horses are the best so they marry and fuck horses.
>>
I just did Castrum Meridianum for the first time, as a SCH.

Our WHM was in Clerics Stance for the entire run, effectively leaving me to solo heal 8 players. We nearly had a wipe because he refused to heal.

Is that kind of behavior a reportable offence, when he queues healer and doesn't heal? Because I was fuming on the inside that entire run.
>>
>>334578228
One of them likes selling literal horse shit. I dont even
>>
>>334578228
Interesting.

I was talking mostly in terms of looks. Wondering if female aura look good as anything or if they're too kawaii uguu.
>>
>>334578306
Castrum Meridianum is boring as fuck anyways, and also

>not being able to solo heal as SCH
>>
>>334577698
Who is this fluid druid?
>>
>>334578306
>Castrum Meridianum
You can literally just fuck around in that dungeon and still win. Quit being a baby.
>>
>>334578427
I'm a new player with shit gear and our tank pulled like 3 packs of enemies at once or more every time.

Boring or not, I can only heal so much when every player on our team is dying and our WHM is in Clerics Stance casting Stone over and over.
>>
>>334577802
I barely hear mine. Always depend on what you pick.
>>
>>334578382
Face number 3 is okay. They're not too kawaii, they kinda have a similar face feature to some roe face types but it doesnt go overboard into the tranny territory like the roe does. It's basically yugiri's face.
>>
>>334578306
He probably was still healing the ARR MSQ dungeons are a fucking joke and people are usually capped stat wise wherever the sync allows. They usually end up with a tank pulling half the instance and just AoEing it down.

There's a reason they never did MSQ dungeons like those again.
>>
>>334578364
>>334578228
Angura: Live in glacial regions and are red because they're permanently sunburnt

Borlaaq: An all women tribe though they fuck men a lot. If a male is born they abandon it

Buduga: All male tribe that increases their ranks through battle and kidnapping

Dazkar: Males do the housework and barely ever leave it

Dorthal: Extremely violent and do not fear death. Quick to attack but mortality rate is high so they aren't ever too high on the ladder

Geneq: speak in african clicks

Goro: believe horses to be perfect beings and when of age, marry and fuck a horse of the opposite gender

Himaa: one in every three births results in twins

Iriq: Made of those abandoned by the feminist Borlaaq

Kagon: nocturnal fucks who are pale as shit

Malqir: chooses their leader based on a chess like boardgame

Mol: Worship the elder gods

Olkund: selectively breeds, resulting in incredibly tall men (2 and a half+ yalms). Women are still petite

Qalli: communicate through song

Qestir: refuses to speak, believing all words are lies

Sagahl: believes beasts are equal to man and refuses to use them as beasts of burden or eat them

Ugund: Behead their dead and put it in a jar of milk. After it all evaporates they bury the head in an anthill
>>
>>334578994
People just use Naruto or SoA names anyway.
>>
>decide to try out crafting classes
>suddenly invetory and both retainers have full invetory
help
>>
>>334578306

I'm really used to be /v/ being trash at this game so I honestly can't tell if this is serious or not
>>
File: Naoki_Yoshida.jpg (35 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
Naoki_Yoshida.jpg
35 KB, 200x300
>>334579305
Be a good subscriber and buy another retainer.
>>
>>334578994
>Goro: believe horses to be perfect beings and when of age, marry and fuck a horse of the opposite gender
rule34 when
>>
Where are the catgirls?
>>
>>334581563
In southern thanalan, east shroud, south shroud and limsa.
>>
>>334575513
It's like /vg/ has completely spilled over there now.
>>
>>334578994
>Geneq: speak in african clicks

Suddenly I have the urge to RP.
>>
>>334575513
lewd
>>
File: astro.jpg (378 KB, 767x978) Image search: [Google]
astro.jpg
378 KB, 767x978
>WHM is for healsluts
>SCH is for pretend doms
>AST is pure and the best healer in the game
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXXAxRMh9xc
>>
File: 1446528982268.png (275 KB, 645x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446528982268.png
275 KB, 645x1000
>>334582656
I'm not a slut, I'm pure white, PURE WHITE.
>>
File: doggy.png (48 KB, 229x134) Image search: [Google]
doggy.png
48 KB, 229x134
get rekt
>>
>>334583057
http://ebins.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
>>
>>334584312
That 3rd picture with the au ra pantie shot is literally posted in every thread.
>>
File: ffxiv_04152016_020123.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_04152016_020123.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>334584312
Just to spite them I keep posting of my mounts ass there's always one fur faggot who replys.
>>
>>334584312
>Making a booru just for erp sluts
>>
>>334550195
Was disappointed with it. Storywise, I meant.

I was expecting dragon genocide, never happened. Instead we get the same, tired, unoriginal bullshit like: "Church of Ishgard lied! Shiva loves dragon dildos! Sultana lives! Haurchefant dies, instead of joining up!"
>>
File: 148.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
148.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>334583613
DELETE THIS
>>
>>334585784
mad Lamestrom detected

bet you were among the last team we utterly buttfucked
>>
>>334583613
>TFW your twin adder
>>
>>334586264
Twin Udders are irrelevant and only good for milking

[spoiler}milking wins that is[/spoiler]
>>
File: 46451443_p0.jpg (243 KB, 1000x1415) Image search: [Google]
46451443_p0.jpg
243 KB, 1000x1415
>>334583613
Pvp is stupid anyway.
>>
>>334567643
Absolute dogshit. If you wanna clear endgame content, best move servers before you get attached.
Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.