[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark souls 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fG_G3VWGu4

About to go in for the first time.

Please be honest, is it worse than 2?
>>
It's much better.
>>
no, its a lot better
>>
It's worse than Dark Souls 1.
>>
>>334550170
Can you faggots fuck off to /vg/ already?
>>
I like it a lot
>>
>>334550170
>honest trailers
Fuck off.
>>
It's casual.
>>
File: fat.png (948 KB, 535x761) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
948 KB, 535x761
What's the time limit on invasions?

I can't go any further if I want reasonable control over the arena, but this dude won't show up and fight me at the bonfire.
>>
At the Archdragon peak. What exactly does ringing that bell do?
>>
>>334550531
Nevermind there was a reason he was being such a pussy about it.
>>
I'd place it somewhere between 1 and 2, probably closter to 1. My main problem is that the world and enemies don't feel as organic as in the other games, areas feel like they're levels in a videogame rather than a real place you're exploring.
>>
>>334550170
It's objectively better than 2. DS3 feels like the proper sequel to DS1 and makes DS2 feel like extra long DS1 DLC.
>>
>>334551420
I don't know. 2 gave me that vibe, but 3 hasn't yet. 2 was so bad about it. The whole world just felt extremely disjointed.
>>
>>334550170
>Demon's Souls
>Directed By: Hidetaka Miyazaki

>Dark Souls

>Dark Souls II
>Directed By: Tomohiro Shibuya & Yui Tanimura

>Bloodborne

>Dark Souls III

What do you think?
>>
>>334550170
Das1=Das3>BB>Des>>>>>>>>Das2
>>
>>334550402
It's not at all. Fuck off you cunt.
>>
Pretty good.
>>
>>334551420
Really? I have gotten that at all. I'm at the cathedral though so I don't know if I'm not fat enough in. The cathedral has been great though so far.
>>
>>334550170
It's better than DaS3 but it definitely feels like more a slog. Everything just feels way harder now, and honestly it's killing my desire to keep playing. I'm in the Dungeon area at the moment and it's seriously zapping my energy. It's like you have to be on high alert at all times.
>>
its' the worst in the series, all the bosses are literally just artorius-tier meme fights with super fast attacks
>>
It's like a combination of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls, but with DS2's infinite stamina enemies in the later levels.
>>
>>334552863
What a faggot. Meme does not mean anything anymore. You're a dumb piece of shit.
>>
>>334550170
Infinitely better than 2. The only fight worth two fucks in 2 was Fume Knight, and that's not saying much.
>>
Better than 2 but still not that great.
>>
Way. way better than 2, not as good as 1
>>
>>334551420
I'm getting that. The lift in Lothric castle just before the twins where you can go down to a pointless outcropping consisting of a lever and titanite slab shattered my inmersion, it was only there to be a secret, it served no purpose in the actual world
>>
quick question

are there any dex dual weapons that aren't shit?
>>
>>334554702
Yes, most of them.

The sellsword twinblades and warden twinblades are particularly insane.
>>
>>334554771

Maybe they just need to be upgraded more; but it feels weird when I'm doing about as much in one handed mode as I am in two, and everything has become noticeably more difficult than my character using the starting axe.

Or maybe that's the axe just being broken.
>>
>>334550170
It's actually the best souls game by far.
>>
Barring the classic "1st is preferred" rule, it's better everything except BB and if you like PvP, it is better than BB.
If you played all the games on release you will place it likely in the middle.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.