[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feeling nostalgic for Yu-Gi-Oh! and looking to play one of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: ygo.jpg (67 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
ygo.jpg
67 KB, 350x500
Feeling nostalgic for Yu-Gi-Oh! and looking to play one of the old video games. How's Duelists of the Roses?
>>
The stupid card power limit thing kills it.
>>
Pretty unique, I enjoyed it and the music is pretty bangin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grh0C-TZzXg
>>
File: triggersnostalgiafags.png (389 KB, 307x450) Image search: [Google]
triggersnostalgiafags.png
389 KB, 307x450
Are you triggered yet?
>>
I loved it as a kid, but it's not quite as fun now that I already know how to break it.
>>
>>334543558
Fun and music is good
>>
>>334544779
What the fuck?
>>
>>334544779
>posting bad cards

why tho?
>>
>>334544779
>its another "/v/ doesnt understand summoning conditions factoring into a card's strength" thread

:/
>>
File: fucked up.jpg (85 KB, 849x478) Image search: [Google]
fucked up.jpg
85 KB, 849x478
Good lord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buGusY1fyFM
>>
>Playing the TCG past battle city
Everyone I knew in high school playing it moved on when they left for college, it's been 15 long years since. I still watched the countless TV series, 5D was god tier

>Implying a super fast motorcycle that lets you play card games wasn't hot as fuck
>>
File: 1424484309546.png (141 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1424484309546.png
141 KB, 500x500
>>334546983
Well now I have something to do for the next hour.
>>
>>334543558
It's fun. But it's not yugioh rules. You might want to emulate one of the psp or ds games if you wanna play real yugioh
>>
It's super comfy and nostalgic if you liked pre-battle city Yugioh. It's my favorite Yugioh game overall. The music and aesthetics of everything sums up how I felt getting into the card game with the very first Yugi starter set.
>>
it's a weird ass board game moreso than a card game but memory tells me it's rad as fuck

if you just want nostalgia for the anime play the first part of legacy of the duelist.
>>
>>334543558
I fucking loved this game, was an interesting take on the game. Wish they made a second.
>>
>>334548280
new movie coming out featuring Yugi+Co and Kaiba back
>>
>>334548280
Oh right forgot to add that it is on the short side, but I don't mind it all too much. It's a sequel to Forbidden Memories, but doesn't have any grinding bullshit.
>>
File: 1265xih8nt7.png (250 KB, 456x358) Image search: [Google]
1265xih8nt7.png
250 KB, 456x358
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>334548738
fuck you
>>
File: sabi headphones.jpg (420 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
sabi headphones.jpg
420 KB, 800x600
It's been a while since I played it but I remember the music being chill as fuck.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.