[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, here I am, King. King of all the land. Who'd have thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Conker the King.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Conker the King.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
So, here I am, King. King of all the land. Who'd have thought that? Huh, not me. I guess you know who these guys are now, because I certainly do. I don't wanna know them. And yup, I may be king, I have all the money in the world and all the land … and all that stuff. But you know … I don't really think I want it. I just wanna go home, with Berri, and I dunno, have a bottle of beer. Hmmm … it's not gonna happen. It's true what they say, 'The grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have, until it's gone … gone … gone …
>>
Anyone got the screencap were Rare is Conker?
>>
hi
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0X22UWGk1Km
>>
Damn that shit was haunting
>>
>>334544805
Need that slight lisp but preddy gub
>>
>>334544901
You'll have to forgive me, I'm Canadian, not British
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1H7gqaJlRdg
>>
>>334543343
why people on /v/ think that this is a bad game? they are neo /v/ because i don't see +25 years old gamers saying that
>>
just wish those fuckers at ms patched rare replay to fix all the bugs in the port, it felt like they just took an emulator and just ran it through that.
>>
>>334545145
Seemed fine to me. What was wrong with it?
>>
>>334545195
just some graphics not showing up like they are supposed to and minor input lag easy stuff to fix which is why I do not understand why it was not done, same issues most emulators had with the game for a while.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dpqceGlmNx
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.