[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Project Reality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: project reality image.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
project reality image.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
There anyone on /v/ who plays PR? If so, what are your current thoughts on the state of the game?
>>
>>334536616
Played it with a few friends. Could really benefit from some good tutorials, I had fun shooting sandniggers for a while but got bored due to lack of full servers
>>
It's way too goddamn laggy.
>>
>>334536684
Tutorials would be nice, thank god for the players manual though. Also with you on the server issue. We probably just need another big streamer to give the game the attention it needs.
>>
isn't squad its spiritual successor
>>
>>334537513
sadly no vehicles yet
>>
>>334537513
the game's far from where people want it to be. Once vehicles and other features are added the game will become more popular. But even with additions like that it'll take a while since Squad costs $30.
>>
The shooting could be better, but it's pretty tight now how it was before. Most complaints I have are usually related to engine limitations.

>Better accuracy to LATs
>motorbikes less prone to self destruction and user fatality
>Not having to cock your weapon whenever you select it/exit a vehicle/exit an emplacement
>>
>>334538974
All fairly solid changes. My only question for you however is in regards to the gun-play in PR. What's wrong with it exactly?
>>
>>334539531
The accuracy reset is slightly annoying.
AK variants have a ridiculous dispersion
G3 has far too much recoil
Less dispersion for MG burst firing
Tighter hip-fire cone.
>>
>>334540115
>less dispersion for mg burst firing
I assume that's without your bipod being deployed?
>>
Everyone who is not a 12 years old moved to Squad
>>
>>334536616
Current state is good but could be better, though a lot of the improvements I would want are outside of what the engine can probably do.

I've noticed a lot of newer players in recent times though, players who don't exactly have that situational awareness you would find with older players.
>>
>tfw playing on chinese servers because in china

fucking hell, you'd think since most males have some form of training they'd be somewhat competent at teamwork
>>
>>334543137
Okaaaay there baud. whatever helps you feeling good about your purchase.

>>334543624
Tis a shame, they'll learn with time though.
>>
>>334544369
>they'll learn with time though.
Hopefully, at least it's given me more chance to get better at squad leading and doing transport helis.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.