[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else loves this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1814909-box_tworlds.png (826 KB, 640x804) Image search: [Google]
1814909-box_tworlds.png
826 KB, 640x804
Who else loves this game?
>>
File: egg.png (779 KB, 649x532) Image search: [Google]
egg.png
779 KB, 649x532
i really do
>>
>>334535742
Didn't hate it thr starky comments mc made as he killed stuff was pretty funny.
>>
this was beyond mediocre but still had a charm to it

the sequel though...
>>
>>334537063
i haven't played it, is it worse?
>>
>>334537412
by far. It's still a technical mess, bugs everywhere, but it's also full of empty nothingness that takes forever to get around with nothing to do except kill the occasional enemy (or ignore it) while you're on route to the next boring ass quest from Generic McDude, and the game forgets that anything you've previously done ever happens. One minute you're on a safari, and then after several hours of monotony you're in chinatown, and you may have some quests left to do in the safari but that doesn't matter because it won't open up more quests, it won't give you any sizable reward, you won't get anything out of "kill these enemies" other than hours of wasted time

It feels beyond unfinished. Like, they made a six panel storyboard and adapted it straight into an open world environment and just tacked on the gameplay and called it a day
>>
>>334538810
darn, thanks for the review. I was thinking of buying it when it's on sale, but not anymore.
>>
>>334535742
Its still enjoyable after all the time
Before any negative replies we now the game has some stupid parts but we like it anyway
>>
>>334540641

I personally loved the sequel. It's got a fantastic magic system where you create your own spells and you can jumble together whatever the fuck you want basically.

Spell that drops anvils all around you from the sky? Check.
Spell that spawns raptors? Check.
Hurricanes? Check
Hurricane spell that spawns anvils, creating an anvil wall of death around you which spawn raptors on impact who also die and get sucked into your anvil wall? Check
>>
>>334535742
>Remunder that this shit is getting a third game
http://www.pcgamer.com/two-worlds-3-in-development-two-worlds-2-comes-to-linuxsteamos/
>>
>>334535742

This game has the bad kind of open world, the game is completely linear but oh man you can totally go into this level 40 area when you are level 4 and get shit stomped.

Something like King's Bounty does this better where you can actually do stuff in areas that you would get absolutely fucked in.
>>
>>334541000
Well, I wasn't expecting that from a generic fantasy-looking game. I think I'll give it a go someday
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.