[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the Wii-U so disappointing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: hero-1.jpg (47 KB, 652x370) Image search: [Google]
hero-1.jpg
47 KB, 652x370
Why is the Wii-U so disappointing?
>>
>No Real Mario
>No Real Zelda
>No Real Metroid
>No Real Animal Crossing
>No FZero
etc
>>
>>334535467
Nintendo hiring pro-pedophile people instead of making good games like Metroid or F-zero

Fuck Nintendo
>>
Why do you make this thread everyday? With the same picture, no less.
>>
>>334535118
I got more mileage out of it than my PS4. I guess mostly no third party support which I would care about if I didn't own a pc
>>
No Gamecube support only Wii backwards compatibility
>>
>>334535118
They left processing power to heaven.
>>
>>334535118
no games

no literally no games
>>
>They will port Smash to the NX and give you all the DLC and exclusive characters, stage and modes

Nintendo tricked me into buying a Wii-U

Fuck them
>>
>>334535118
Because, gamers were okay with the Wii up until the motion controls fad wore off. Then Nintendo tried to make lightning strike by branding it with the same name, recycling the hardware (yet again), and implementing a gimmicky touch pad.

I'm glad the Wii-U failed. Nintendo needs to actually start competing. And no, not on Sony, Microsoft, or 3rd party terms. They need to go back to what made them great. Traditional gaming thats innovative.
>>
All you need is a PC or PS4 and you'll be fine this gen
>>
>>334536538
no they didnt
>>
>>334536337
You can add that in easily as shit tho.
>>
>>334536872
Except Xbox one is just as good maybe better with backwards compatibility and Xbox live is a superior system than psplus.
I just got a ps4 and literally the only exclusives i wanna check out besides doax3 are uncharted, star ocean,ff7r, nier a, dragon quest heroes, megadimensionvii, the order , knack, maybe ratchet and clank if it's anything like the original.
>>
What do you want me to say OP? You make this thread everyday and I still don't agree with you. We see the same replies and I still don't agree with you. What do you want me to say?

I like the Wii U. I have fun with the Wii U. But for you OP, I will say that the Wii U is the worst thing ever.

Can't wait to see this thread again tomorrow.
>>
>>334535118
No gaems and weird controller.
>>
>>334535118
Cause you can play through its entire catalogue in a month.

Not saying you can't do that with XBone and PS4 as well, but at least they still have possible futures
>>
>>334535467
>>No Real Metroid
Metroid is dead
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.