[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo needs our help now more than ever. You can help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: hPvgmUYdSNWSH6KjFFmF9Q.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
hPvgmUYdSNWSH6KjFFmF9Q.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
Nintendo is using a lot of resources in preparation for the introduction of their new gaming platform which will be their bread and butter for the next 5-10 years.

If Nintendo NX doesn't succeed, we as true gamers can still support Nintendo by donating to them to keep them afloat.

I have made a donate page. Please contribute.

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/rw44
>>
>>334529682

sent ;)
>>
>>334529682
You don't donate money to a for profit company. At least if you're not buying shares.
>>
File: 1419510082432.jpg (107 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1419510082432.jpg
107 KB, 800x800
>>334529682
>attempting to extort money from /v/
>>
>>334529682
I know this is bait but a business which cannot sustain itself via the virtues of the free market must not be sustained by kindness.
>>
File: 1460436113757.gif (992 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1460436113757.gif
992 KB, 400x225
>donation to a international multi-million dollar cooperation
>titled donation Iwata
How much of a penismonger can you be?
>>
>>334529682
i love Nintendo and all that shit, but yeah literally kill yourself
>>
>>334530594
What about not for profits? They are sustained by kindness and tax breaks
>>
>>334529682
>$0 of $100,000
>This fundraiser ended on 06/07/14
>>
>>334531029
Oh fuck, I saw 06/07 and I just assumed it was made for this year. That's a riot.
>>
>>334530594
Then only Activision and EA will remain with their pre order season pass DLC shitfests, since that makes maximum profits. Is this what you want?
Nintendo gives you the best value for your money and does its best to not jew you out. That's why it needs support.
>>
>>334531204
Nintendo is the first to die for being utter cancer and bringing in all the casual shit in the first place.
Fuck them.
>>
>>334531905
In case you haven't noticed, the games that there are to play on consoles are casual shooters and sports games.
Casual has always been the market.

And if you look at this from Nintendo's perspective, they're just doing DLC and amiibo because they're the surefire ways that they can generate extra revenue since they're not doing as well as the other companies that are. Credit to them, they fought that cancer for a long time.
>>
>>334529682
Nintendo can survive for 20 years of all the money we dumb cunts have given them. NX will fucking flop if its a more powerful version wii u with the same design
>>
fuck Nintendo after fire emblem fates

I hacked my 3ds and am now playing fire emblem the way it was meant to be

never giving nintendo any more money
>>
>>334530959
they are hives of jewry land money laudering
>>
I'm going to buy an NX at launch and there's nothing you can do to stop me!
>>
>>334531204
You actually think Nintendo try's it's best not to jew you out?

Really? They are a big business. founded by big business, before you were even born.

They may make some good Video Games But that doesn't change that they are out for you're money pure and simple.

i got baited
>>
>>334532764
Some of them, but not all of them
I trust the audited ones
>>
>>334532327
I'm talking about the Wii idiot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.