[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the Ratchet & Clank trilogy so amazing, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Series.png (408 KB, 878x359) Image search: [Google]
Series.png
408 KB, 878x359
Why is the Ratchet & Clank trilogy so amazing, /v/?
>>
Captain Qwark
>>
Because it's fun.
>>
>>334529587
This
Everything, from the story to the weapons are not designed to be interesting or impactful, everything in these games is just made thinking on what would be the most fun
>>
>Up your arsenal
>Going commando
>>
>>334529967
The first one was great for it's time. The later installments have spoiled you with much needed mechanics but spoiled nonetheless.

Also, fuck Insomniac for ruining my favorite weapon in the games. Rift Ripper was perfect
>>
Going Commando is great but would be even better with the 5 levels of weapon upgrading.

Up Your Arsenal is near perfect but too orange. The HUD and too many planets are orange-themed.
>>
How's the new one
>>
I think you're a fool if you don't think CiT is great.
>>
>>334531835
It was pretty fantastic.
Only thing I don't like is the more serious shift in tone compared to the originals (although all of the future trilogy is guilty of that)
>>
>>334531735
Fun and good, if you have a PS4 you should get it
>>
Why is Ratchet and Clank, a 10 hour game, 7GB bigger than Dark Souls 3, a 20 hour game?
>>
>>334532083
Is it 30fps?

It's a genuine problem for me, I get headaches within minutes of playing anything below 60 these days.
>>
>>334532149
Probably cause you spend 19 hours dying in souls games.
>>
>>334532158
Yeah, it's 30fps. Guess you won't be enjoying it. Shame, it really is great.
>>
>>334532149
>Dark Souls 3
>20 hour game

Some LPer on Youtube beat it in less than five hours.
>>
>>334532149
reused textures in DaS3
>>
>>334532547
That doesn't mean the areas that the speedrunners didn't rush though don't exist and don't count in the filesize.
>>
>>334531735
Great. I haven't finished it yet but what I have played is a blast.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.