[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /v/, will you be a good boy or will you become the edge?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1444252612546.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444252612546.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
So /v/, will you be a good boy or will you become the edge?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8oEjmBtRTA
Also, no way YHVH is not getting censored in some way.
>>
what's japan's obsession with killing god

he dindu nuffin
>>
>>334529323
Because Final ruins YHVH because it makes it so he isn't the actual Great Will. In fact the Great Will wants him dead
>>
>>334529323
Literally only two games in all hostriy have you killing god (the christian's god), SMT II and this game.
>>
>>334529864
dude, in SMT II YHV said the great will was bigger than him and would bring him back...but now it turns out the great will hates him and wanted him dead.
>>
So which is more Persona, SMT3's neutral ending or Final's Pacifist ending?
>>
>still going on about muh censored games
Holy shit, by this point I can only imagine that you've all gone masochist and get hard whenever games get localized.
>>
>>334526997
>This fucking music
10/10
>>
>>334530228
Pacifist ending, full stop.
But is compensates by having the most edgy edning in SMT's story too.
>>
>>334530087
>YHVH literally says he's not the Great Will
>People interpret it as him being the Great Will

I don't get it.
>>
>>334530548
>by having the most edgy edning in SMT's story too.
How does it top True Demon ending? I haven't looked into it
>>
File: Asahi bikini 3.png (40 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Asahi bikini 3.png
40 KB, 256x256
Ikuyo!
>>
File: The edge incarnate.jpg (58 KB, 932x555) Image search: [Google]
The edge incarnate.jpg
58 KB, 932x555
>>334530840
You actually kill YHVH FOR GOOD (after killing EVERYONE) and take his place as GOD.
>>
>>334531004
Do you become the new avatar of the Great Will?
>>
>>334530840
It does top it

You kill every living creature on the planet, kill God, destroy the universe, and remake it with the help of your brainwashed reincarnated Megami of choice, so you can become the god of that brand new universe.
>>
>>334531004
even Flubber?
>>
>>334531153
Can I rule the world with Toki?
>>
>>334531254
World? you rule the universe.
>>
>>334531163
Navarre?
Yes.

>>334531254
NYes.
Just keep in mind that your megami isn't the same person they used to be before, they just happen to have the same body.
>>
best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5XZzTq_gzI
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.