[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>huge fps drops >programmed to charge if you try to use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (389 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
389 KB, 1920x1080
>huge fps drops
>programmed to charge if you try to use estus
>infinite stamina
>shitty camera
this boss is bullshit
>>
>>334526345
>Infinite stamina
Pace yourself in a fight.
>Charge
You're enemy stops, stands still and drinks some sunny d. What do you do?
>>
>>334526345
>yuge
>>
first phase: circle right around him, without rolling and only hit him once. have shield up always. you'll take no/minimal damage.

second phase: if he transforms hit him twice, get back, hit him again, he splits, then hit him and his phantom 3-4 times. kill his phantom and repeat strategy from phase one.
>>
>>334526530
>You're enemy stops, stands still and drinks some sunny d. What do you do?
Use the "what is it?" emote and send him a message that healing in duels is dishonorable
>>
>>334526948
>He fell for the honor in battle meme
>>
>>334526530
>You're

>>334526345
Roll to his right where he holds the big fire sword. Never try to keep distance from him and instead continuously stick to him by rolling to his right and avoiding his attacks. Once he finishes a swing or a combo then you get a small window to either drink estus or throw an attack at him.
>>
>>334527048
>You're
I apologize. its not even 1 bong i'm a bit out of it.
>>
Do you need some help, OP?
>>
>>334526345

He is a big guy.
>>
>>334526345
oh boy, wait till you meet Aldrich.
>>
With bosses like Pontiff and Dancer, the challenge is simply dodging repeatedly, at the right time. It's just like playing jump rope, or skipping, desu.
>>
>>334528109

Aldrich was easy. Just run at him and hit him. Aldrich is basically Crystal Sages without the clones. As long as you're aggressive he wont do shit to you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.