[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the fuck would anyone EVER say that pc isn't the superior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 17
File: 1460547102509.jpg (30 KB, 403x497) Image search: [Google]
1460547102509.jpg
30 KB, 403x497
why the fuck would anyone EVER say that pc isn't the superior way to game. literally, aside from fake ass bugs or apparent "hackers in every game" name one downside to pc gaming.
>b-but... pc gaming is too expensive!
fuck you.
>>
The funny thing is, on a lot of older games there are way less hackers because of proper dedicated server support.

Anyways its definitely superior sure but not everyone can afford it (this is a genuine issue) and some people don't have any friends who are on PC.

Others want certain exclusives.
>>
>>334524264
The only thing I can think off is the high bar of entry. Parts can be a little expensive, and actually building a PC can be a little tricky if you don't have the know how. That's the biggest hurdle to overcome, the intimidation factor.
>>
>>334524463
>this is a genuine issue
no it's not. fucking idiot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbDiSMQ_L_k
>>
>>334524561
>technical know how
>building a computer
>2016

That's alright, console degenerates. If you can't even put legos together then a computer mouse might just explode your brain.
>>
>>334524463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKVtEEltGXo
>>
Console
>put disc in
>play game

PC
>buy multiple parts that cost $1000 for a decent build
>have to manually put together all the components
>you have to replace all your parts every 1.5 years as the graphics cards become worse over time and run worse
>have to install a video game license rental service like Steam
>have to play $60 for recently released games but have no benefits as physical copy
>there are constant updates for games slowing down the chance of playing the game
>try to play some indie games but most are uninspired rip offs of older SNES games I played
>try a early access to literally alpha test a game with barely any content and runs poorly
>can't let my friends borrow my games without jumping though huge obsoletes and even then we can't play each others games if the other is playing a different game at the time
>try to play older games from my childhood on N64 and PS2
>try to plug in my controller to use for more comfortablility but it requires multiple drivers and constantly rebind the controls every time I switch games
>download emulator for them but they take a while to get the right settings and even then the games run poorly and are missing textures and other graphical glitches
>try to play older PC I heard from others but the run into compatibility problems and constantly crashes when tried to play
>try to play a fun looking multiplayer game but the game is filled with hackers and childern and young teens constantly spouting memes
>try to play split screen with my friends but hardly any games supports split screen and is a hassle to set up and everyone has to sit really close together cause of wired controllers
>try to set up my PC to my TV for larger screen but my PC is large and won't fit properfully close to my TV and have to put in weird angle
>it won't support wireless controller so have to be wired 2 feet away from TV and have to sit on the uncomfortable floor and not my couch

What is the point of PC gaming?
>>
>>334524703
Oh, wait, I forgot I'm on /v/, where everyone knows everything.

Uh, censorship SJWs ruining muh games.
>>
>>334524893
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1OQGAlVr28
>>
>>334524893
only a fucking faggot would have issues with any of the points you listed.
>>
>>334524703
Do you even have a tiny idea of how fucking casual / retarded most gamers are? A shitload of gamers wouldn't even know how to use a computer, let alone know that they're full of games. Half of the gamers in America are probably fucking middle/highschool/college students playing FPS games on their consoles. PC is superior, but the millions of people that console gamed for 12 years straight aren't going to get on a computer and immediately realize it's better when they don't even know that they don't have to use internet explorer
>>
File: 1452364528391.gif (2 MB, 468x278) Image search: [Google]
1452364528391.gif
2 MB, 468x278
>>334525062
get your facts straight, most gamers are fucking females and so you're implying that most females are fucking stupid. literally a sexist fucking pig. fuck you.
>>
File: 2016-03-05_00001.jpg (469 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-05_00001.jpg
469 KB, 1920x1080
>>334524264
fuck off with your 14 fps "rigs"
pic related
>>
>>334524264
It's just shitters who can't into computers, ignore them.

But at the same time, PCfats who don't own any consoles are just as bad. Only idorts are the true non-casuals.
>>
File: 1398490744174.jpg (108 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1398490744174.jpg
108 KB, 750x750
>>334524893
You're truly an idiot.
>>
>>334525242
you must have been using amd. what a loser.
>>
>>334524264
Because a lot of games I like aren't on it and because I prefer to just put in a disk, sit on my couch, and play without having to fuck with setting and getting my controller to work with everything.

I have a pretty decent PC but I still prefer my consoles for most games. Graphics and framerate don't really concern me much because I'm still on my back catalog for PS3 and 360 most of the time.
>>
File: 2015-04-12_00006.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-12_00006.jpg
300 KB, 1920x1080
>>334525289
all consoles are fucking redundant
>>
>>334525416
>Graphics and framerate don't really concern me.
why the fuck are you even playing games.

>i play games for the story and mechanics.
stop kidding yourself.
>>
File: tDp9LNT.png (476 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
tDp9LNT.png
476 KB, 2560x1440
>>334525416
>disk
>>
>>334525510
Console manufacturers fund a lot of games and produce good peripherals that can be used on PC. They also have exclusives and consoles are generally better at parties since they're easier to setup. There is really no reason not to own multiple platforms, unless you're poor or lack friends.
>>
File: 1429382370998.png (68 KB, 196x162) Image search: [Google]
1429382370998.png
68 KB, 196x162
>>334524893
Oh shit, you're serious.
>>
Most people don't even have time and/or money to invest in making a computer dedicated to one thing.
>>
You STILL can't build a PC that matches the power of the PS4 for under $350.

I have a 960 and a nice i5 that outperforms my PS4 but i still primarily play games on my console.

Playing at your desk is simply not comfy. Although there are tons more PC/console multiplats nowadays, i have always used both for gaming. Besides, the current gen is littered with butchered PC ports, and most PC exclusives are ASSFAGGOTS, MMOs, kikestarter games, and pixelshit indies.

The good PC devs like blizzard, bioware, interplay, maxis, bullfrog, valve, westwood etc. are all dead.
>>
>>334525696
>Console manufacturers fund a lot of games
yeah, that end up being shit. console doesn't have the indie gems that are pc exclusive. cry more
>>
>>334525526
to have fun

If all you care about is graphics does that mean you can't enjoy old games? Must be a miserable existence.
>>
File: 1439207530875.jpg (20 KB, 257x244) Image search: [Google]
1439207530875.jpg
20 KB, 257x244
>>334525863
>indie gems
Please tell me you're rusing us.
>>
>>334525816
>Playing at your desk is simply not comfy
explain to me why you can't lie on your sofa and play pc.
>>
>>334525816
>not comfy
has this kid ever played a video game before?
grow a pair and play till your ass and balls are dripping in sweat leaving a big ph@ wank stain on your chair

fucking child
>>
>>334526017
I don't want a 30 foot hdmi cable running through my house
>>
>>334526017
Most of us grown ups don't like looking like an autistic faggot with a rig right next to our tvs. Pretty good indication to women never to have sex with you.
>>
File: speecy 3.png (119 KB, 771x575) Image search: [Google]
speecy 3.png
119 KB, 771x575
>>334524264
>no physical copies
>need to upgrade over time
>need to maintenance it
>whole industry treating you like second class citizen
>Steam is basically the only legal option in an "open platform"
>0.005% of games released actually have mod support and a modding communtity
>new releases have bad tendecy to not work properly
>horrible meme community
>relevant games come out several years after everyone has experienced them 100% or never at all
>alot more bullshit to deal with in general buy 3 copies of this broken 15 years old port for $20 and maybe if you're a good boy you'll get more scraps

I have a PC too and I use it almost every day for video games among other things but let's be honest here, this generation PS4 is simply a better choice if you can only get one.
>>
>>334526087
>what is wireless
>>
>>334526102
>steamlink
>"I'm autistic"
>
>>
>>334526027
I'm 26 and my back is already fucked up from sitting at a desk for 14 hours a day for a decade.
>>
>>334526102
haha. try harder anon. sounds like you're mad cause you can't accept reality and face the fact that you're a console shitter
>>
Usually when I hear this debate in person people say that Pc is better because of all the mods. To me this would be the worst reason to call pc better, only because a game shouldn't have to be modded to be considered great. Otherwise I don't have a problem with pc being concidered the best gaming option, they're probably right
>>
>>334526217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1RKlaSOrFk
>>
>>334526241
I have a PC, I already said that. Can't imagine why I would be mad about what I myself prefer, which are consoles.
>>
>>334526342
what a shit opinion.
enjoy your shitty games then i guess.
>>
>>334524963
>>334525327
>>334525737
Nice quality rebuttals from your pc community
>>
>>334526342
you're telling me you've been playing skyrim on your 360, and you;ve never wanted to dl a mod that lets your fuck dragons?
truely a fuckin casual
>>
Because all multiplat multiplayer games have a larger population on consoles.
>>
>>334526571
thanks anon. i forgot that consoles allow 1000vs1000 pvp combat action.
>>
>>334526571
>believing a false statistics put out by sony and microsoft to boost their own sales
you are a fucking delusional casual
>>
>Being Canadian
Truely suffering
>>
>>334526661
Do you have statistics that prove the opposite?
>>334526645
What dead game might you be talking about?
>>
>>334524651
>Earrings
Gross. I'm not gonna listen to this fuckboy.
>>
>>334526787
fucking atheist
baka
>>
>>334526393
Why the fuck would i build a cheap PC?

A ps4 will outperform any build around that price level, with no hassle that comes with PC. I have a ps4 and recently built an $800 machine because my old PC shat out.

PC gaming used to be really good in the 90s and early 2000s but now it's pretty much dead. Yeah, you can run some console ports at 60 fps with a nice rig, but who cares? PC barely has any worthwhile exclusives, the only ones I've been playing are stardew valley and pillars of eternity.
>>
>>334526342
It's seriously a matter of preference, it's a subjective opinion which you prefer. PC isn't "objectively" better if only because the whole industry treats you like shit.

It has the advantage of performing as well as you can afford and has lot of customization options but when it comes to pure video games, as in overall video games experience during a said period including new games releases consoles take the cake.

In my opinion if you consider video games your hobby there is no reason to not have a PC with both handhelds, a Wii U and a PS4 as of currently. Throw in an Xbone if you are a Halofag.
>>
>>334526461
Its very clearly bait so I didn't see the need.

>the ability to try things is a negative
>controllers can be wireless on PC
>you dont have to rebind controller keys for most games, they usually detect controllers
>xbox controllers are plugnplay, sony ones take 1 driver/program to use (the PC will detect it as a xbox controller so you get the same support)
>changing your hardware every 1.5 years is idiotic and unnecessary
> You don't have to install steam but if you do its no different than using the PSN or Xbox Live marketplace
>if you're paying $1000 its way better than your console's hardware
>all consoles are heavily leaning towards digital purchases only. Physical copies are not here to stay
>a massive amount of emulators are flawless
>If you wanna make a console sized PC with the power of a console, you can now a days
>a lot of older PC games have easy fixes for newer OS (also these are games that wouldn't even be on newer consoles at all)
>the multiplayer comment applies to console as well (and doesn't apply to a lot of PC games especially ones with server browsers)

I will admit though split screen support is garbage on PC but its getting that way on console as well.
>>
>>334526102
>show woman computer you built yourself
>shows that you have the money, brains, and confidence to do such a thing
>show woman PS4
>shows that you can shop at walmart and had $300

>looking wealthy, smart and confident is a good indication to women never to have sex with you
consolefags
>>
>>334524264
I work with some dude who loves his Xbone, and I really hate talking about video games with him, It literally goes like "just because you can have higher frame rates, better resolutions, choose your own control settings, and multitasking while playing video games, doesn't mean PC is better" He then goes on about how the "average" person doesn't buy a alternative controls, or how the average person only has a laptop, and it somehow invalidated the positives of PCs.
>>
ITT: console plebs who play fifa all day with a minimum wage job sucking cock
>>
I'd rather not drop more than $400 on video games at a time. Even then the cost for a relatively small jump in graphics is insane. Plus I also know that my console can play every game that comes out for it so I'm set for the next couple of years
>>
>>334526461
Your post is way too long and many of the points flat out look like bait, the vast majority of the rest can easily be rebutted with a quick google search.
>>
>>334527156
>30 fps
vs
>60 fps

You're missing out on half of the game dude...
An hour on console is 2 hours on pc time
sometimes even 4 hours per 1 hour pleb time
>>
>>334526989
Women generally can tell I have money due to my profession and education. All a rig next to a tv would show is that I'm a manchild. At least a PS4 being a bluray players allows reasonable doubt into whether or not you're autistic.
>>
>>334526915
I'm feel exactly the same. The good old times of PC gaming are over. Nowadays it's just a shittier console experience for memesters. Though speaking of PC games give a try to Kerbal Space Program and Eurotruck Simulator.
>>
>bring up a legitimate complaint yourself
>fuck you.
What?
>>
>>334527418
you're 320lbs anyway anon...
>>
>>334527492
see
>>334524651
>>334524832
>>334524937
>>334526949
>>
File: neverever.jpg (64 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
neverever.jpg
64 KB, 600x338
>>334527305
>Wants to break the timeline
Fuck off, Borisov.
>>
>>334527569
Nope. Projection surely makes you feel better about yourself though.
>>
>>334524264

You drop $1500 to play indie pixel shit and bad ports. PC used to be good, but since most devs refuse to take full advantage of the hardware, you might as well play on a machine that the shit is actually optimized for, aka a console.

It's cheaper, more convenient, and the difference in performance and quality is negligible unless you're autistic.
>>
>>334526949
> You don't have to install steam but if you do its no different than using the PSN or Xbox Live marketplace
Nowadays steam is inevitable if you want to play games using legal means.

>if you're paying $1000 its way better than your console's hardware
You are paying $1000 to play the same fucking games but with marginally better graphics, meme framerate, 5 worthwhile mods all at the cost of stability and shit online community.

>all consoles are heavily leaning towards digital purchases only. Physical copies are not here to stay
Unfortunate truth but console gamers are resisting hard with this one. Every "digital only" announcement is met with hostility.

>a massive amount of emulators are flawless
NES and SNES. The rest goes from "kinda working okay" to "gotta check the compatibility list" and hope for a fix. Source: I emulate alot.

>If you wanna make a console sized PC with the power of a console, you can now a days
It's going to be a shitty PC and a terrible console. You get disadvantages of PC and disadvantages of consoles. Double the cuckoldry.

>a lot of older PC games have easy fixes for newer OS (also these are games that wouldn't even be on newer consoles at all)
I still can't properly run Silent Hill 2 on PC. I always go with the emulated version in software mode.

>the multiplayer comment applies to console as well (and doesn't apply to a lot of PC games especially ones with server browsers)
PC multiplayer servers:
>kids, russians, BRs, ERP faggots and literal subhuman 3rd world monkeys
Console multiplayer servers:
>kids, faggots and casuals

I'm a PC fag too but your opinion is shit.
>>
>>334527418
>All a rig next to a tv would show is that I'm a manchild.
Out of what logic? Having the knowledge to build it shows you are not a child who merely buys things from a store. That's like saying owning a nice custom car you worked on yourself makes you a manchild.

>At least a PS4 being a bluray players allows reasonable doubt into whether or not you're autistic.
Are you retarded?
Why does having a bluray player determine autism? Regardless though, bluray drives are PC hardware, I could put one in my pc for 30 bucks. There is no need though, blurays are just used to store larger media files which I can easily store on a hard drive.
>>
>>334524893
I didn't know you didn't need to buy a console to play console games

Thanks anon
>>
>>334528236
>Nowadays steam is inevitable if you want to play games using legal means.

>what is gog
>what is gmg
>what is g2a
>>
>>334528327
>origin
>uplay
you missed the gods
>>
>>334526949
>>334528236
I forgot to add that I agreed with everything else you said. I just wanted to point out that blind console hatred and PC master race memery is unreasonable as consoles still have lot of value in 2016 just as PC gaming still is relevant in 2016.
>>
File: Horo™ (5).gif (767 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
Horo™ (5).gif
767 KB, 500x517
>>334524264
Because i fucking hate Steam and the likes.

Every game is digital and requires Steam. I want a God damn physical copy, and i don't want to deal with 3rd party bullshit to have to play it.

If i could just buy a disc, put it in my computer, and play it, and have it forever, it would be great, but it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>334528327
I love gog and tried to avoid steam as much as possible but it's impossible. Sooner or later if you play on PC you are required to at least install steam and also some games are only available on steam too.
>>
>>334528513
>wanting disks in 2016
go to sleep, old man.
>>
>>334528236
>You are paying $1000 to play the same fucking games but with marginally better graphics, meme framerate, 5 worthwhile mods all at the cost of stability and shit online community.

You don't have to pay $1000 for a good PC was my point. if you wanna match the power of a PS4 or a Xbone then its way less expensive. The shit community is dependent on the game, just like on console

>Unfortunate truth but console gamers are resisting hard with this one. Every "digital only" announcement is met with hostility.

Hmmm sounds familiar. Hostility doesn't stop shit when it comes to things like this. The exact same thing happened with PC.

>NES and SNES. The rest goes from "kinda working okay" to "gotta check the compatibility list" and hope for a fix. Source: I emulate alot.

This is where I'm starting to think you're bait. Pretty much everything from Atari 2600 all the way to the wii emulates fantastically. 360/PS3 upwards do not though (progress on those is gaining quickly though).

>I still can't properly run Silent Hill 2 on PC. I always go with the emulated version in software mode.

There are guides for this, although it is true I had to jump through some hoops, mine runs great. That is an extreme example though simply because the Silent Hill PC ports from the get go were messes.

>>334528480
>I forgot to add that I agreed with everything else you said. I just wanted to point out that blind console hatred and PC master race memery is unreasonable as consoles still have lot of value in 2016 just as PC gaming still is relevant in 2016.

I definitely don't hate consoles and I agree they still have some sort of place now. I just felt OP was severely ignorant on PC. It sounded like something a resistant console fag would make up in his head because he never actually used a PC before for gaming.
>>
>>334528627
If I'm going to spend thousands of dollars on games, i want the actual game, not a licence to download that game, that can be taken away at any moment, and not being able to download it if i don't have an internet connection.
>>
>>334528627
Sorry I'm not into cuckoldry. I actually like to own what I spend my money on. Especially when it's been the standard since the start of video games.

Maybe someday you'll get some standards too.
>>
>>334528846
you own a fucking disc not the product printed on it, if you want to look at it that way you're paying 60 bucks for less than three dollars worth of product
>>
>>334524264
My wife's bull's son (not the one i'm paying child support for but the other one) and my wife's 1st boyfriend agree, OP
I think I do too
>>
File: 4.jpg (24 KB, 479x317) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
24 KB, 479x317
>>334524264
PC has no games.
>>
File: good work mister.jpg (116 KB, 453x504) Image search: [Google]
good work mister.jpg
116 KB, 453x504
>>334524893
>buzzwords
>cherrypicking
>anecdotal evidence
>implying it costs $1k for a decent build
>implying putting together parts is difficult in the slightest
>complaining about replacing parts every 1.5 years because they get shittier
>not realizing the same shit happens with consoles but you can't replace the parts
>intentionally leaving out other bullshit associated with consoles
>literally complaining about updates when updates on console are ten times as shitty
nice one my dude you got em
>>
>>334524264
It's a different experience altogether. I grew up without a PC. If I wanted to get a game, I had to go to a store to get one. I had to familiarize myself with new hardware and operating systems when a new system came out. I had all my game cases neatly put on a shelf or sprawled out on the floor depended on what my mood was. I brought my system over to my friends house so we could play. That, to me, is gaming. Not the only kind of gaming, but the kind of gaming that I prefer. It's not just about how well the games run or convenience of downloading them; it's about the experience.
>>
File: Horo™ (27).gif (471 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Horo™ (27).gif
471 KB, 480x270
>>334528993
>You have a disc with a game on it in your possession but you don't actually own the game, you're just paying for a disc, what are you fucking retarded or something?

Tell me how much you like your digital media when the servers to download your shit go offline fampai
>>
>>334525881
>If all you care about is graphics
He never said that did he?

Good framerates = better gameplay

We care about gameplay.
>>
>>334528236
>Nowadays steam is inevitable if you want to play games using legal means.
How is that any different than PSN/XBL?
>marginally better graphics
you wish senpai. If you want marginally better its not going to cost even close to $1000.
>meme framerate
you mean the standard framerate since gaming arose that consoles have recently stopped abiding by? You mean a smoother framerate that doesn't hurt your eyes and allows for better reaction and precision? Bro if you don't want 60fps you don't have to use it. Buy a cheap graphics card and play every game at 30fps if you don't care.
>5 worthwhile mods
5 that you don't have on consoles
>cost of stability
I'll give you this, though updates allow for a more polished product sooner, most games work fine and those with problems usually have simple fixes.
>shit online community.
a bunch of 15 year old children vs a bunch of 20 year old manchildren
THEY'RE BOTH SHIT
>Unfortunate truth but console gamers are resisting hard with this one. Every "digital only" announcement is met with hostility.
I agree, I don't like digital only for my handhelds either. Thats why services like GOG are great though, you can burn as many copies as you want or store them on something. No DRM
>NES and SNES. The rest goes from "kinda working okay" to "gotta check the compatibility list" and hope for a fix. Source: I emulate alot.
This is true, I don't know why that guy said that. However its still a lot more than you get from consoles, and all on one machine.
>I still can't properly run Silent Hill 2 on PC. I always go with the emulated version in software mode.
a lot doesn't mean all. Thats a fair point but most older pc games people recommend have healthyt communities that get the game running on newer OSs. Although you're going to run into problems if you use a brand new OS like Win10.
>the multiplayer shit
true
>>
File: ePSXe_2016_03_24_07_04_11_203.png (726 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ePSXe_2016_03_24_07_04_11_203.png
726 KB, 1280x720
>>334528728
>You don't have to pay $1000 for a good PC was my point.
I don't know anon. I have a 960 and overall I spend quite some money on my PC. I think a 970 is the bare minimum for a "good PC" nowadays which if you build from scratch will cost you easily $750+ which is still alot of money although not $1000(maybe it was a metaphore?)

>if you wanna match the power of a PS4 or a Xbone then its way less expensive.
This is very relative. Depending of the games you want to play your $400 PC won't even run the game at all. These shitty "console killer" videos are always cherry picking PC optimized games. A PS4 is $350 and even less if you get a decent deal, no PC will compete with that considering it has to play every relevant game that gets released for the next 5-6 years at playable framerate and 1080p. Sooner or later these budget builds become useless.

>Pretty much everything from Atari 2600 all the way to the wii emulates fantastically.
You said "flawlessly". My point still stands, we only have "flawless" emulation up until SNES. Even N64 emulation is shit at times.
Depending of the game 5th gen emulation goes from "broken but working" to "playable +++". 6th gen emulation goes from "will freeze" to "playable +". 7th gen is coming later. PSP has some issues too.

>There are guides for this, although it is true I had to jump through some hoops, mine runs great.
This shit is way too much work and there is always something going wrong. At some point I just gave up and prefered to play 480x640 SH2 in its full glory.
>>
>>334528728
Nah, I also emulate a bit and DS, N64, gamecube and WII have games that have either shitty or ditzy emulation. I usually check the compatibility for the wii or the gamecube, since the filesizes are bigger.
>>
>>334526113
I've seen this before and it never fails to make yourself look retarded. Good on ya.

from me to (You)
>>
>>334529902
>PSN/XBL
Those aren't required if you buy the physical copy. You don't even need an account for them.
>>
>>334529902
>How is that any different than PSN/XBL?
Your xbox will play games just fine if you never connect it to the internet.

Steam doesn't come pre installed on every computer.
>>
I want to play Japanese games and I'm not waiting five years for emulators or pc ports. That's all there is to it. If I could play Xenoblade X and Bloodborne on a PC then I would do it.
>>
if you have the money for games, play on consoles, pc is for poorfags and enthusiasts
>>
File: 1371407222121.png (1 MB, 921x1078) Image search: [Google]
1371407222121.png
1 MB, 921x1078
>>334527156
>I also know that my console can play every game that comes out for it so I'm set for the next couple of years
Fuck, you just broke me.
>>
>>334529902
>How is that any different than PSN/XBL?
On PC you are suposed to be on an "open platform"

>you wish senpai. If you want marginally better its not going to cost even close to $1000.
Witcher 3 ultra only looks marginally better than W3 on PS4 with fancy nvidya hair being the biggest difference.

>you mean the standard framerate since gaming arose that consoles have recently stopped abiding by?
30fps has been one of the vidya standards since pretty much the beginning. PS1/N64 were 20fps machines, PS2/GC/XB were 30/60fps Shadow of the Colossus running at 24fps. Up until recently when total asscancer spread his cancer 30fps wasn't a big deal. Also if 60fps is anything more than a meme how do you explain Undertale being PC Goty?

>5 that you don't have on consoles
Sonyggers, Nintendo kids and Microshills are crying because they can't get poorly made HD horse anuses mods.

>a bunch of 15 year old children vs a bunch of 20 year old manchildren
Current consoles: $50/year online + $60 games

Current PCs: Free to play games + every kid having access to a PC
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.