[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best capital ship in the game and why is it this mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
Whats the best capital ship in the game and why is it this mean fucker right here?

Also Soaser thread. TEC master race
>>
Kortul desu
>>
File: suspicion.gif (216 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
suspicion.gif
216 KB, 500x384
>>334520870
>Vasari fag
I bet you keep your titan as your capital and move it around, just to piss people off when you've already lost
>>
>>334521072
>Not moving all of your assets into your capital 'fuck everything and everyone' fleet that eats all the planets you find
>>
File: I DIE FOR THE EMPRAH.jpg (240 KB, 800x1090) Image search: [Google]
I DIE FOR THE EMPRAH.jpg
240 KB, 800x1090
>>334521470
>Not forming a defensive line composed of starbases, your titan and several fleets against which the xeno scum break

Its almost like you hate fun.
>>
>>334519919
I tried to get into this game but the titan ships always rape my fleet cause they are a lot higher level... what am I doing wrong senpai
>>
I'm conflicted between what Titan I like most. Ragnarov or Eradica. Vasari Titans all suck dick obviously.
>>
File: 1458928726575.jpg (24 KB, 271x292) Image search: [Google]
1458928726575.jpg
24 KB, 271x292
>>334521851
Usually, you have to take a page from mass effect, and match a dreadnought with a dreadnought. Otherwise?
Mines.
Mines.
Turrets.
More mines, and a starbase. Don't forget to change the engagement range of your fleet so they don't go past the protection of the defense line like a bunch of retards.
>>
>>334522103
Ragnarov is "what a nice fleet you have, it'd be a shame if something were to happen to it"-tier vs anything less than other capital ships. Scattershot just annihilates.
>>
File: DEUS VULT.jpg (70 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT.jpg
70 KB, 500x499
>>334522103
Ragnarov, obviously. It's almost like you don't like shafting everyone with your mighty space phallus
>>
>>334519919
Hey, thanks for the reminder OP. Might as well reinstall this.
>>
File: UNSC Battlegroup.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
UNSC Battlegroup.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>334522903
While you're at it, you should try the Sins of the Prophets mod, it just got an update the other day.
>>
>>334523085
Neat, thanks.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.