[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best racing game on the ps4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Ridge_Racer_Type_4.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Ridge_Racer_Type_4.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
What's the best racing game on the ps4?
>>
GTAV, sad but true.
>>
>>334518276
Forza Horiz...

oh, right

I'm sorry
>>
>>334520325
Yeah, let the Xbone have the simcade crap.
>>
>>334520595
wow you're so edgy, look guys the 5th grade bully is here, give him your lunch money!
>>
>>334518276
Oh I love this game

Who remembers the night tracks and Phantomille?
>>
Driveclub.
It's legitimately a good game.
>>
>>334523024
Also those managers were GOAT

It felt like goddamn Metroid trying to get those perfect runs for the better ending. and that cliffhanger with the female manager HNNNNNG
>>
>>334518276
driveclub, I guess. all of these new racers suck except for Forza Horizon 2.
>>
>>334518276
THAT was the US Box Art for Ridge Racer Type 4? Holy shit that's terrible
>>
>>334518276
>>334523697
Japanese art was also better, if hilariously Engrish
>>
WELCOME TO THE BEAT
>>
Why was there even a team from Italy and one from France in R4? It seems like a stupid thing to question I know, but the only two countries the league in R4 ever visits are Japan and the US(and there's only a few US races though one is the finale.) Why would a European ever make a racing team for it? You don't see foreigners starting teams in something like Nascar.
>>
>>334524192
Red Bull owns two teams in F1 despite there being no Austrian GP
>>
>>334524351
Uhh, actually, ignore that, apparently it came back after I stopped watching. So much for that.
>>
>>334524192
To accommodate european players who played the game

Also I'd much rather play on an Italian team than a BLOODY WANKA OI M8 one
>>
Sim Race fag here. Full seat with tri-pedal and h-shifter rig. Nothing on the PS4 is really worth your time except maybe Project Cars if you lack a nice PC to play it on. DriveClub has gotten better since launch, but it's still way too arcade for my tastes (poor physics, late breaking is rewarded and not punished). Looks nice though.

Best bet is to either wait for GT Sport or get your racing in elsewhere.

No idea about the arcade-y racers (The Crew, NFS, etc.). Never touch them.
>>
What are good racing games for PC that let me listen to eurobeat?
>>
>>334524571
literally any game?
>>
>>334524571
Pro tip: mute the in-game music, bring up spotify (or Jewtube if poorfag) and play eurobeat in all your games

Good PC Racing Games (Sims only):
1) iRacing---subscription based, only for the hardest of the hardcore. Will actually suspend you from your paid account if you act like an asshat in online races---absolutely based.
2) rFactor--the reigning king of accurate physics. Not much of a game in terms of progression, but mirrors the actual skill of driving like no other.
3) Assetto Corsa--fun racer with electable assists for the casual crowd. Always being updated and expanded. Good mod support.
4) F1 2015--Not the best in the series, but FIA's crown jewel is a must for racing fans. Great track selection from the actual FIA F1 calendar and improved rain race physics. Lack in career modes and kind of dead on-line---in America at least.

One arcade racer
Trackmania 2 Stadium/ Trackmania Turbo--both let you listen to Eurobeats and Dubstep while doing loop-de-loops and powersliding for half a mile. Turbo lacks the mod support that made the original fantastically goofy, but still a solid virtual micromachines game.
>>
The next Forza is supposed to be coming to pc. Really the best racing series there has ever been.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.