[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did gamefreak rerelease pokemon blue and red for the price
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 771.jpg (262 KB, 1350x1029) Image search: [Google]
771.jpg
262 KB, 1350x1029
Why did gamefreak rerelease pokemon blue and red for the price of 10 dollars? The game is horribly pixelated. The music is poor. The game looks terrible. It's like playing PS1 games

They should had just re released pokemon fire red and leaf green which aged better.
>>
This is the /v/ we had created, thanks guys...
>>
POST INKLING GIRLS
>>
You're missing the point of grabbing nostalgia dollars in the most rudimentary sense. The Pokemon Company is going to do fine without your advice
>>
YoU'rE a SkId NoW
>>
Money
>>
Little tip: never post a picture more interesting than the topic that's being talked about.

Back OT: While you are correct, people have more fond memories of Blue/Red. Plus the GBA era was when Pokemon was beginning to dip in popularity.
>>
But fire red and leaf green are abominations
>>
>>334512573
It's more like playing a Gameboy game.
>>
>>334512573
>that jawline
AHAHAHAHA
>>
Yeah its gamefreak's fault. Nintendo had nothing to do with it.

Sure sure.
>>
Also PS1 games have aged pretty well for the most part.
>>
>>334513391
PS1 graphics look too blocky.
>>
>>334513920
Oh, you were talking about graphics. I was talking about gameplay.
>>
>>334514039
Eh, games that didn't have good camera's and couldn't use the analog stick aren't that great.
>>
>that face
>>
File: 1457824404593.jpg (286 KB, 700x920) Image search: [Google]
1457824404593.jpg
286 KB, 700x920
I want to impregnate a squid
>>
File: NRXfilter_SB_001.png (367 KB, 705x931) Image search: [Google]
NRXfilter_SB_001.png
367 KB, 705x931
>>
Wait, is Saigado making a Splatoon doujin?
>>
>>334512573
Pokemon blue and red age terribly. I don't think I can play the game even if it were for free and nostalgia. Yikes!
>>
>>334512573
The gba virtual console is garbage and I doubt Nintendo would make an emulator just for one game

>>334513371
>nintendo
this was all TPCi
>>
I know this is a shitpost, but it's fucking true. Not that I can even play regular pokemon games anymore after being spoiled by difficulty romhacks.
>>
>>334512573
So we have access to Gen 1 TMs
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.