[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck is a videogame made in BULGARIA so good and fun to play?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: header[1].jpg (115 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
115 KB, 460x215
How the fuck is a videogame made in BULGARIA so good and fun to play?
>>
>>334502052
Slavs generally speaking have talent for making video games.
>>
I can't take the game seriously. Every time Victor talks I keep thinking "shut the fuck up geralt"
>>
>>334502052
Poor man's ripoff of Incredibe Van Helsing
>>
>>334502615

Van Helsing felt like a rip off of a good game to be honest. Half assed ARPG.
>>
>>334502703
1st and 2nd one were great though. Only 3rd was rushed and they fixed it in Final Cut.
>>
>>334502615
Me and a buddy played Inc Van Helsing II for a few weeks straight. It's such a goddamn chore.

Then we played Victor Vran co op last night and it was like a breath of fresh air, actually fun and interesting.
>>
This game seems super fun.
>>
>>334502997
You guys must fucking hate Diablo then if you found this poor man's ripoff that's literally a top down shallow ARPG to be better than an actual proper hack n slash that is Van Helsing.
>>
>>334503142
Are we even talking about the same game?
Vran is the hack and slash action game with combos and dodge roll and jumping, Inc Van Helsing II is the point and click grinding game. It's probably the least fun shit I've played in a year.
>>
>>334503318
Do you even know what the fuck hack and slash is? Games like Diablo, Torchlight, Grim Dawn and Path of Exile, that's hack and slash.
Your shit is just a fucking shallow top down ARPG.
You faggots that literally stole the "hack n slash" title and started applying it to garbage like God of War need to fucking die since you're all underage millennial scum.
>>
>>334503457
Pretty sure the point he's making is that D3 and similar games have no jump and no combos. This does.
>>
>>334503457
>diablo is "hack and slash"
You literally just drag your mouse over enemies, that shit aint "hack and slash" at all.
ESPECIALLY when you factor in the monotonous hoards of little shitlings that are constantly pouring in on you and you have to pull laps to kite them while your ghost chips away at them for 15 minutes. Fuck that and fuck that genre, give me a fun action game anyday over farming drop rate lifestyle chores.
>>
but that's mixed up wrong. Diablo/Torchlight/Helsing/PoE have you advancing your character with points--RPG mechanics

then you have hack and slash games like Dark Souls where you just pick up a sword and can get to the hackan & slashan (& dodge rollan, that's important too)
>>
>>334503857
Eat shit and die. You are the cancer killing gaming.
>>
>"hack and slash" ARPGs that are nothing more than clicking
>relevant
>>
>>334504098
I'll just go have fun playing my hack and slash game don't let me interrupt your busy 00.01% drop rate farming schedule.
>>
>>334503862
I agree. Most people don't know that hack/slash is really just "Gauntlet" style. Fairly simple controls, no real skilltrees and shit, just basic advancement and items (mostly consumable).

Vran crosses that line by adding Gear and loot, but ultimately focuses much more on Gauntlet style gameplay than aRPG "put points into stats and skilltrees" style gameplay.
>>
I gave it a try but didn't feel like playing because the hexes that are all turned on when you play on hard are more tedious than hard since they're RNG based annoyances and normal would bee too easy
>>
>>334504285
Arguably the weapons are analogous to "Classes" (ie, fighting styles) or whatever, except there's no locked-out options or requirements, for player choice flexibility.
The cards are pure passives that trigger on crits or overkills etc..
>>
>>334504612
True, that is right. Also quite a perk since it was fun experimenting with combos and even then 2-3 of my friends all had fairly unique combinations we all used by end-game.

Was fun, but not sure I'd bother to play through it again.
>>
>>334504563
You can deicide what hexes are active, at all times.
>>
>>334502052
>hurr people in 3rd world countries are poor, they must be incompetent
Fuck off fag>>334502187
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.