[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people really have some sort of moral delima with killing this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: solaire-of-astora-large.jpg (91 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
solaire-of-astora-large.jpg
91 KB, 600x338
Do people really have some sort of moral delima with killing this guy?
>>
Only the type of people who cried at undertale.
>>
It's just an NPC, its autistic to have both negative and positive feelings for it, you go out of the way to kill im you're not much better
>>
>>334501975
>lonely fuck who thinks of you as his best friend when you first meet him
>offers to help you
if you kill solaire you're a dick
still gotta get that npc loot at the end of the game though nawimsayin famalamalam
>>
>>334501975
No, I usually wait to kill him later on though.
>>
>>334501975

Where do I find him after talking to him at the sunlight altar?
>>
>>334502279
>empathy is autistic
Isn't it actually the opposite?
>>
>>334502279
>if you kill him you will be just like them
>>
File: p6MZn7G.jpg (377 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
p6MZn7G.jpg
377 KB, 1920x1080
>>334501975
actually killing him is the only way to save him, if you don't kill him when he goes hollow or at any point he'll eventually kindle the flame in his own world, thus condemning him to an eternity of burning agony while his soul gets consumed in order to perpetuate the age of fire, the same thing that happens to any undead that chooses this path...
>>
>>334501975
Why would you kill him? Just because?

I saw once my 13 yo brother playing a tabletop RPG with his friends. The first thing they tried to do was killing random NPC just for the lels. Think about that.
>>
>>334501975
No, i just don't particularly care about any of his drops. Not gonna kill him just because

>>334502837
Is that after talking to him in Anor Londo? Them I believe it's after the centipede demon
>>
>>334503265

>Implying this isn't the best ending for him
>>
>>334501975
There's no dilemna, if someone goes hollow you can't do anything about it. Killing him feels a bit sad, because he used to be happy about his travels but quickly got depressed when he couldn't find his sun.
>>
>>334502279
>liking a character is autistic.
>>
>>334503265
>not wanting Solaire to become a glorious sun illuminating the world for aeons

Who are you to trample a man's dreams beneath your feet?
>>
>>334501975
He's just a normal guy trying to help people out. It doesn't feel good to kill someone like that unless you have brain problems
>>
>>334501975
No, I killed him right off the bat the first time I played Dark Souls because I wanted that armor.
>>
>>334503265
You understand nothing
>>
File: 1400612373167.png (575 KB, 1280x1195) Image search: [Google]
1400612373167.png
575 KB, 1280x1195
I always save sunbro.

I like the lore concept of you and him beating the shit out of Gwyn together, and when he returns to his world, he realizes that the sun he was looking for was to light himself and keep the fire going in Gwyn's place.

Or maybe he just keeps going with it - I don't know.
>>
How do i summon him for the final fight?
>>
>>334503265
Shut the fuck up, nigga. Countless cycles later, and Ludleth is just fine if withered. The Solaire that can help you fight Gwyn probably already linked the fire.
>>
>>334503641
Solaire doesn't go hollow. He gets a fucking bug attached to his brain and it drives him nuts.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.