[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, is it better or worse than Dark Souls 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault-10-1459358053255.jpg (351 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-10-1459358053255.jpg
351 KB, 1920x1080
So, is it better or worse than Dark Souls 3?
>>
It's just different

Both are great in their own ways
>>
File: 1459988881445.png (721 KB, 1920x1386) Image search: [Google]
1459988881445.png
721 KB, 1920x1386
slightly better, i didnt lke how dark souls 3 reused assets
>>
The worst thing bloodborne did is covenants i think, and i liked the way they were in ds2 and 3
Other than that, i dont see anything ds3 did better
>>
Still playing DS3 but BB was considerably better in its unique method of storytelling. No comparison as far as that much goes. Very enjoyable player experience, probably my favorite of all time. DS3 has way more to do though and is far more "gamey" than BB already. And this is before expansion packs have even come out.
>>
>>334499756
Am I the only one that thinks that DaS3 feels like Bloodborne with a normal Dark Souls style?

I'm liking the game so far, but I don't know, it's a bit weird.

Bloodborne felt much more fresh and unique, while DaS3 just feels like the epitome of the Dark Souls formula/style.
>>
>>334500185
>3rd Dark Souls game feel like a Dark Souls game
>this is weird
>>
>>334500313
BB spoiled me, I guess.
>>
Equal or better. Have about 120 hrs in BB and beat it one and a half times plus DLC.

Only 20 hrs into 3, but i really like it. Both games are much better than previous entries. 3 might end up being my favorite, but for now, id say its very compatable to BB.
>>
Bloodborne's combat is the best I've played in a video game.

Fucking smooth, the removal of shields helped that a shit ton.
>>
Much better than DaS3. Bloodborne was fresh, interesting, and tons of fun with the best bosses From has made by far. 3 is just more of the same for Souls fans.
>>
Bloodborne is one of my favorite games of all time, I'm sure of that, but I think I'll be getting more playtime out of Dark Souls 3
>>
>>334501013
Some BB bosses were shit though, and most memorable bosses were in TOH.
>>
File: 1320613771800.jpg (42 KB, 295x283) Image search: [Google]
1320613771800.jpg
42 KB, 295x283
>>334501013
DS3 bosses > BB bosses. From outdid themselves with the boss design in DS3. BB bosses are now only "decent" because of DS3 boss design.
>>
>>334501762
Eh, DS3 has some mediicre bosses, too. The Greatwood is pretty much the DS3 ewuivalent of the Witch of Hemwick.
>>
>>334501762
Are you including TOH in that? I hope not.
>>
DS3 is a much better game objectively, but I like Bloodborne more because it's faster and has a more interesting setting.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.