[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Emily Rogers Paper Mario U.png (66 KB, 544x217) Image search: [Google]
Emily Rogers Paper Mario U.png
66 KB, 544x217
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>334498140
Play the game and find out?
>>
>>334498140
>no Paper Fawful
>>
Literally meant she can't reveal too much information. Can you not comprehend basic English?

I hate you and this cancer/shit tier posts that led/lead to the downfall of this board
>>
>>334499169
What do you mean
>>
It means "I know my followers don't read japanese sources so I can claim the leak those chinks can fuck off"
>>
>>334498140

Hasn't she been shown to be full of shit numerous times?
>>
>>334498140

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5HkuhSEnPQ
>>
>>334498140
More like she can't reveal any information because she doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about.

I hope one day faggots like you get permabanned for make twitter shit threads.
>>
And then it turned out to be another Sticker Star, whoop-de-fucking-doo.
>>
>>334499169
"What does he mean by this" is the new "discuss"
Its fucking retarded but what can you do
>>
>>334499359
So it was leaked in Japan?

I thought it was something like this. Do you have any proof?
>>
Isnt her twitter private now
>>
>>334498140
She means "I want people to follow, like and subscribe to me!".
>>
Is Emily Rogers a qt irl?
>>
It means
"I don't actually know what I'm talking about, so I'm going to lead people on and then pretend I knew what I was talking about when it's revealed"
>>
>>334502603
It's always been private. She doesn't like people outside of her circlejerk talking shit about her.

She even blocked me for calling her out, despite the fact that I never directly messaged her.
>>
>>334502805
No I could see her tweets before but not anymore
>>
>>334502664
Going by most "women" in gaming. She is probably a tranny.
>>
>>334502901
I've never actually seen a picture of her, so probably.
>>
>>334498140

>It is not EVEN another Sticker Star

Blunder of the CENTURY
>>
>>334498140
Who knows, and I'm straight btw.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.