[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Space Station Thirteen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1346292040759.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2111) Image search: [Google]
1346292040759.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2111
Space Station Thirteen.
>>
>>334489801
looks fun. Tell us more
>>
Go on...
>>
AI rogue AI rogue
>>
Honk
>>
File: 1457826548932.png (5 KB, 283x216) Image search: [Google]
1457826548932.png
5 KB, 283x216
I haven't played spessmens in a long while
Does any one else get really anxious when playing?
The only jobs i actually know how to do are shaft miner and xenobiologist and that's it really
And i've just gotten bored with them honestly and i just can't find any other jobs that i want to do and learn
Sometimes i want to play as a cyborg and help people but i'm too scared of messing up
Doesn't help that my grammar isn't so good and i feel as though i can't type as fast as i should
I'm bad at fighing too
What should i do?
>>
>>334491269
choose assistant, get insulated gloves, wear a mask, get rid of ID, smash lights even thought you're not traitor
>>
>>334489801
I wanted to try it, but I heard that the client and netcode are completly fucked up.
>>
File: 1460661122440.jpg (267 KB, 933x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460661122440.jpg
267 KB, 933x1200
Did /vg/ ever get anything good from the goodcode leak?
>>
how do I play this? I downloaded BYOND, clicked the /tg/ link but nothing shows up.
>>
>>334494021
the BYOND logo shows up, but it then vanishes into what he is soon to do: nothing.
>>
>>334489801
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dyO9SWiY7k
>>
I used to be okay at every job that wasn't sec/captain. I couldn't do those because of fuckhuge ping.
I stopped playing at some point, don't know why.
I guess I just got tired of it.
post greentexts
>>
honk
>>
File: Cannot Honk.jpg (82 KB, 917x900) Image search: [Google]
Cannot Honk.jpg
82 KB, 917x900
Engineering is the best job, you can wire all of the energy generated from the singularity to the grid itself then create labrynthian mazes of electrified rods through the station. If someone touches it they get like a million volts.
>>
>>334491519
This
>>
>>334498034
too bad on /tg/ base code electricution is capped to about 75 damage
it used to just scale into infinity so you had a reason to set up four singularities which was to fry the clown upon contact with any airlock
>>
>>334498034
>tfw knocking the clown out and dragging him to surgery to amputate his arms and surgically implant his HONK inside of his body
>tfw he goes around cursing at people and no one gives a shit because he can't do diddly without his arms
>tfw the mime just makes laughing and taunting emotes at him when he asks him for help to do stuff for him like some disabled person's assistant
>tfw he begs the roboticist for new arms but he just laughs at him
>tfw the clown was found dead some time later by suicide

medical is fun
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.