[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit is incredibly how overrated this game is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: gv.jpg (1 MB, 1350x1662) Image search: [Google]
gv.jpg
1 MB, 1350x1662
>non-existant interaction with the world
>giant map with 60% of useless area
>boring missions who mostly consist of mass shootings
>no strategy
>dull story
>non-interesting characters
>cartoony personalities

The only good things are the graphics and the design of the main city, but everything else is crap, even some random events are more enjoyable than the main missions
>>
>>334489683
So typical GTA then?
>>
America in a nutshell my friend
>>
>>334489683
gta IV best gta
>>
>>334489683
Its pretty great on my high end pc
Best open world game this gen
>>
You forgot the psychic cops that appear out of nowhere, and the horribly broken online.
>>
>non-existant interaction with the world
what does that mean
>giant map with 60% of useless area
fake statistic
>boring missions who mostly consist of mass shootings
subjective
>no strategy
wrong
>dull story
wrong
>non-interesting characters
wrong
>cartoony personalities
what?
>>
nice meme edgelord
>>
>>334489949
my nigga
>>
File: 1436116575975.png (114 KB, 508x533) Image search: [Google]
1436116575975.png
114 KB, 508x533
>>334493216
>cartoony personalities
>what?

He means ~Le Edgy Angry Redneck Trevor and Michael's family and others, it literally looks like you're watching a fucking cartoon.

That's why GTA IV is far superior and much more mature.
>>
>no expansions because R* is too busy jewing the fuck out of GTAO
>no fun allowed in GTAO
>tons of bullshit like forest animals calling the cops on you or psychic cops who will gravitate towards your position if you're hiding
>severely toned down euphoria and physics engine
List can go on. It's really over rated and they should've just tried to improve on GTA4
>>
>>334489683
sounds like any other GTA game to me
>>
>game set in America
>not consisting mostly of mass shootings
>>
>>334489683
I had a lot of fun making movies with the editor.
The game itself is incredibly frustrating and everyone in it is fucking awful and fails the missions and I usually just leave them in the dust and go solo everything before they have a chance to fucking die.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.