[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference between turtle and tortoise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 8_bit_Koopa.jpg (30 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
8_bit_Koopa.jpg
30 KB, 512x384
What's the difference between turtle and tortoise?
>>
>>334488791
Turtles got flippers Tortoises have feet
One is a water creature the other is a land animal
>>
>>334488845
First post best post.

Now...
What's the difference between a Koopa and a Hammer Bro?
>>
What's the difference between crocodile and alligator?
>>
>>334488959
koopa is a race, includes koopa-troopas and hammer bros and bowser
>>
>>334489243
What's the difference between a Koopa Troopa and a Hammer Bro?
>>
>>334489374
different jobs I guess
>>
>>334489374
similar to ape and man. a species divide due to a group gaining the ability to use tools. hammer bros split off with troopas and continued to evolve at a faster rate due to intelligence growing. being able to use tools made the body able to spend more development on brains rather than brawn. this led to bipedal walking (troopas would later develop this as well but it took longer)
>>
>>334489374
More or less the same difference between a minigunner and a grenadier.
>>
>>334488959
One's an enemy in a Mario game, the other is a tool used for pounding nails into materials, bro.
>>
>>334489014
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alligator
>>
>>334489775
You aren't clever.
>>
>>334488791
so does the koopa here have an open mouth, or is that a gap between closed beak and neck
>>
>>334489887
And you ain't mah bro, bro.
>>
File: mario_graphics2.png (7 KB, 512x543) Image search: [Google]
mario_graphics2.png
7 KB, 512x543
>>334489915
I'm guessing it's supposed to simulate the hook of the beak, how it hangs over the lower jaw.
>>
>>334490421
By the way, if Goombas don't have arms, does that mean wthey bite you when they touch you and that's why you get killed/lose a power level?
>>
>>334490696
in mario64 they headbutt you
>>
>>334490779
The headbutt thing started in SM 64? I don't remember how they attacked in SMRPG
>>
>>334490871
They roll forward and bite at you.
>>
>>334489678
That makes sense.

Though, where would Bowser fit in in that species thingy?
>>
>>334489014
Visually? The pattern of the teeth and the shape of the snout.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.