[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>level up characters / job level / skill trees in a JRPG while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ringabelthumbsup.png (97 KB, 144x290) Image search: [Google]
ringabelthumbsup.png
97 KB, 144x290
>level up characters / job level / skill trees in a JRPG while catching up on your never ending backlog of shows you'll never finish

Also, Bravely Second thread. Because you know you're gonna do this once you reach a part of the game where you get new jobs to max out
>>
>>334483882
it's fun so far but the dialogue, holy fuck, it's so bad

bravely default wasn't great in this aspect either but at least ir wasnt cringey
>>
What if... What if Ringabel is a snobby tomboy??
>>
>>334483989
Yew is the repeat offender in this case
>>
>BS doesnt get a new superboss
>just adventurer x2

i guess lvl 99 Ba'als will have to suffice for a challenging fight, but even then you still need atleast 2 ghost mages to get through all that fucking health
>>
>was worried that the game was going to have an edgier tone because of box art Tiz and Magnolia
>Magnolia's lighthearted and friendly
>Tiz is exactly the same despite looking all edgy
>First asterisk holders are a improved version of Holly and Barras in terms of banter/personality

I'm also thrilled the game is front-loading the new jobs instead of the staples. I mean, Wizard is just a variant on Black Mage but Charioteer is cool as fuck.

Also, I glimpsed it from the demo but holy fuck, how broken is Exorcist as a healing class?
>>
>>334483989
>get to the first bath scene
>yew manages to reach max autist level twice in the space of 3 minutes

the only time i actually closed my 3ds in disgust of what i was hearing. fuck yew

also the fucking amount of jokes about edea eating drove me insane
>>
>>334486000
yeah basically. yew is atroicious
>>
File: 1398851396821.jpg (106 KB, 925x526) Image search: [Google]
1398851396821.jpg
106 KB, 925x526
>>334486485
>Exorcist
>broken
>not Hawkeye
>>
>>334486485
exorcist (in my opinion) isnt actually all that useful.
you can get support abillities that allow you to use single items on all of the party and another ability that doubles healing item effects and then another ability that allows you to score crits with healing items, thus doubling their potency again. these abilities come from a job that works on creating items to debuff enemies so it all gets pretty broken. dont know if white magic is as broken in BS as it was in BD but since spiritmaster is gone i doubt its as powerful
>>
>>334486919

Does Hawkeye gets healing skills later? I genuinely don't know, I'm just going off the demo.

But being able to resurrect someone to full health for 4 MP is fucking crazy, especially when you can refill their magic and probably set up a sicknasty tentpole BP loop if you have enough Exorcists.
>>
>>334487073
I just one turned the Ba'al in a singer turn using warhead with Multi task equipped.
>>
>>334487073
i think they were just talking about how broken the job was. hawkeye doesnt have any healing properties in BS
>>
>weird japanese only bear Ba'al
>has an ability that gives it 85% chance to evade any attack
thank god they're weak as fuck even when high leveled, this shit is infuriating
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.