[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, wanted to let you know that I'm done with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1451179050719.gif (32 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1451179050719.gif
32 KB, 260x260
Hey guys, wanted to let you know that I'm done with the Souls series.
Call me a casual all you want but frankly, those games are fucking garbage.
First I started with Demon's Souls, the most niche since it appears only
on PS3 so I expected a certain level of quality... I was wrong.

Almost immediately the game dissappointed me on it's delivery, the character rather than
running slides making it look like an autist on a skateboard, very irrealistic for
a game that gets namedropped for the "awesum atmosphere!!!!".
I got killed by the huge monster and "blahblah ur supposed to", well get fucked,
it's shit.
I manage to understand how to enter worlds after a while, apparently it's a hub-world kind of deal
(1999 called they want their mechanics back).

Long story short, I got literally killed like 60 times already and I've heard I'm supposed
to reach a boss...
This game isn't "hardcore" it's plain frustrating, it isn't "atmosferic" because graphics and movement
feel like they are ripped from a PS1, it isn't "fun" unless you hate yourself.

This isn't over though I said to myself maybe Dark Souls will be better so I download it from
Steam and apparently it's stuck at 30 FPS for some reason (crysis, metro, prey all work like a charm so
dont try to point at my PC because your PC might aswell be a fucking portable fridge compared to mine.

Now I tell you what, even if I pretended the FPS businness was nothing (hint: it's a HUGE deal and
if you're into gaming you know that) the game itself gave you a fucking broken sword at the beginning with which you
deal as much damage as a toothpick.
At that point I was already mad, then I get to this boss (it had a huge healthbar so I guess it was a boss)
and it kills me and kills me and kills me without me being able to do any substantial damage until I fucking Alt+F4,
tear off the printed steam code and delete all the game contents.
>>
Lesson learned: NEVER listen to /v/ for LE HARDCORE GAME PREPARR TO DIEXD
This is not a game: it's a fetish and might as well be called virtual cuckoldry because that's what it is.
>>
Why did you make a new thread anon?

There are plenty of pre-existing threads for Souls discussion.

Are you crying for attention?
>>
>>334480562
lol sorry for callng your shitty game out, guess autists can't deal with discordant opinions.
>>
>>334480361
dude, just fuck off
>>
>>334481275
Mad because bad?
Go suck on a grenade you moron.
>>
tl;dr lol
>>
>>334480361
if by the monster that your supposed to die to you mean vanguard, I killed it by my third try with a dagger.

your blog is shit, I stopped reading about a paragraph in. get good.
>>
>I'm terrible at games
>>
>>334480361
Maybe souls games just aren't for you considering it's not impossible to beat any of those bosses.
>>
so desperate for attention it's cringey. you don't like the series/you're bad at video games. big whoop. saged.
>>
>>334480361
HAHAHA PATHETIC
>>
>>334480361
thats a lot of bait.
you lonely?
>>
Of course the retards come in flock screaming BAIT, they don't even understand why they like those shit games but apparently it makes them hardcore if they play them so they go with the flow.
>>
>>334482715
Wow, I thought you dumped all your bait in the first post
>>
>>334483005
>incapable of forming a single argument against what is said
>just resorts to say it's bait and call it a day
Boy, you sure aren't the sharpest tool, eh?
>>
>>334482715
>Play games for an arbitrary title that you award yourself
The autism in this post is astounding
>>
>>334480423
You're not wrong. Too bad this is /v/ and you can't have your own opinion, correct or not.
>>
>>334480361

Next time, instead of going for the "stuck in the tutorial boss" bait, say something like "beat the tutorial, everything fine then it threw skeletons that I can't do shit against", it will convince more people and get you more (You)s. As it is right now, this is pretty weak.
>>
>>334483226
Have you ever considered that some people enjoy different things? Not sure what the aim of this thread is. Nobody is going to read this and be like yeah you're right I hate this game because anon says it's bad.
>>
>Start Dark souls
>Expect good hardcore gaming experience
>Easy as fuck undead shitlings at beginning
>Kill the fat asylum demon on first try
>Abducted by raven
>K
>Kill more undead shitlings, except this time we're in "lordran"
>Get stunlocked by 3 undead shitling niggers while a third niglet throws flamepots at me.
>uninstall game

Never. again.
>>
File: 1459672301099.jpg (400 KB, 1620x599) Image search: [Google]
1459672301099.jpg
400 KB, 1620x599
>>334480361
Try starting with candy crush
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.